06: Problem
2.1k 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(+18 Description)

With a yawn, Azul woke up from the jiggly gelatin bed, it was a little comfortable and cozy... With his eyes half-closed he moved his hands to the side to try and get up, but his hand touched something. It was something hot and big, he opened his eyes just in time to see Takemaru looking at him with his eyes half-open and smiling like he was having a hood dream. Azul moved his head to look at his hand and saw that he was lying close to Takemaru, his head was near his chest and his legs were near his waist.

What he was holding was Takemaru's chest. A firm and muscular chest with a pink-ish nipple. Azul looked at his hand for a second and pressed it, pinching Takemaru's nipple. Instantly he received a reaction, Takemaru groaned in his half-asleep state and opened his eyes just to see Azul looking at him, blushing, with his hair and eyes turning [Pink] with tiny bits of [Orange] and [Brown] too. Takemaru smiled for a second before hugging him and pressing his (Azul) head against his chest and chuckling. He thought he was still dreaming, so he hugged him.

In Takemaru's dream, he and Azul were a complete family, him as the husband, Azul as the wife, and two adorable children. He then noticed that he was awake and felt embarrassed, he quickly pushed Azul away and got up from the strangely comfortable bed and when he looked down at his crotch he was shocked to see his penis completely erect. The monstrosity was in its full glory, how did Azul not seen it is a mystery! Takemaru's first instinct was to take care of the problem, but he couldn't do it with Azul in the room, so he decided to run and leave the room to take care of his problem. 

This, however, caused a misunderstanding. Azul, who was pushed away right before being hugged felt somewhat bad. His hair took a light tone of [Blue] as he got up from the bed, his eyes were filling with moisture as he thought he was unwanted, just then he left the house. His quick pace was interrupted, however, when he heard a moan... In the form of a whisper. Then it came the sweet smell of honey, the smell was very strong and sweet, he also felt the same sweat which aroused him. He couldn't control his body and walked in the direction the sweet smell came from, and there he found Takemaru hiding behind a big tree with his hand in his penis and the other in his mouth, stopping himself from moaning out loud. 

His throbbing, 12 inches, dick was wet with precum. His hand didn't stop from moving up and down as he closed his eyes and bit his finger. The wet sound that his dick made every time he moved his hand up and down made Azul gulp... The sweet smell was coming from Takemaru's dick. Azul then finally noticed, this was his [Incubus] bloodline acting. Azul soon got himself together and controlled his body to not jump and suck Takemaru dry... He may want to do that? He is confused, he knows he is gay, but normally he is too awkward to even kiss someone... Why does he want to do many vulgar things to Takemaru even though they met yesterday!? 

The smell became stronger and it became harder to control his body... Control? Instantly Azul used [Control] to stop his body from moving, it consumed his energy as his [500] went directly to [100]. But he could now control his body easily, he tried to breathe slowly to not alarm Takemaru and have him run away again. The smell was getting stronger and more inviting as Takemaru's voice could not be contained enough and his moans got a little louder... After another 5 minutes, Takemaru released a muffled groan as he released a huge amount of white liquid. 'Such a waste... Wait, what!?'

Azul was surprised that his thought process was a little altered by the bloodline. He watched as Takemaru panted and closed his eyes, Azul could barely hear him whispering: "Hm... Azul... You idiot." Azul felt shivers run down his spine as Takemaru's hoarse voice traveled to his ear, he felt like he was whispering in his ear. Azul only then looked down to see that he too, had ejaculated. Just watching Takemaru masturbate made Azul ejaculate, what if... Azul blushed, his hair was completely [Pink], [Orange], [Purple], and [Brown] at the same time.

Soon, Azul had to run and go back to the house, after he left Takemaru looked in the direction Azul was hiding in. He was the leader of the Eastern Onis! There was no way he wouldn't have noticed Azul hiding behind that bush, he suffered several assassination attempts, he continued to do that because it made him excited that Azul wanted to see him... Masturbate. He blushed and hid his face with his hands, he was so shameless! He used that opportunity to seduce his already husband... Wife? "This doesn't mean I love ya or anything, don't get any ideas." He said to no one in particular as he blushed and looked down. He was hard again just by thinking of Azul's blushing face. 

Azul got inside the house and looked down, his pants were completely wet and he had no underwear, so he used [Clean] to clean his body and clothes... 20 minutes later, Takemaru entered the house. He was not looking at Azul, nor was Azul looking at him... Both were too embarrassed to look at each other. Soon, however, Azul felt the scent of the same sweet smell. It looks like Takemaru tried to clean himself up but he could not clean everything for his smell was so enticing and arousing that Azul moved forward. His mind was confused, but he quickly accepted. After all, both of them were technically already married, they still haven't done anything yet... But Azul was an Incubus, he could not handle his libido alone! Azul stopped making excuses and Accepted that he wanted to be fucked by Takemaru...

Azul soon touched Takemaru's back. "I... I heard you groaning like you were in pain... Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need anything? Was it my fault? Did I do something wrong? I-i wants to be useful and help you with any problem you have, so next time..." Azul stopped and hugged Takemaru from behind. "Don't do that alone. I could have helped you... You know, with your problem." Takemaru's ears were completely red. "I want to help you with your problem... Can I?" Consent, something which is very sexy. 

"I-... Yes." Takemaru blushed. He moved a little and revealed his... Problem... To Azul, who was happy to help.

49