09: Control Training
2k 2 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was serious. Azul had escaped the horny Oni who had to go the bathroom and left him alone... It seems that his [Aphrodisiac Saliva] is extremely effective, making Takemaru hornier every time they did it. Azul soon came to regret his decision of choosing the [Incubus] bloodline just for the [Lover Eyes] to see people's thoughts on him and others... Azul was now 50 meters away from the house, he could walk because his [Life Essence Absorption] gave him enough energy to heal his legs, so he could walk. He coughed as he noticed by now that Takemaru was searching for him, but Azul just wanted to see the surrounding wood to clear any danger that might be hidden.

With his [Basic Magic: Detect] he could detect anything around him in a spheric radius of 100 Meters. He could feel Takemaru searching for him around the house, a little bit concerned, but Azul had no courage to face him now. He acted like a slut with him! He doesn't believe he whined and begged to be fucked every time Takemaru inserted his huge dick inside him... You know when you do something embarrassing and you can't face people after? That's exactly how Azul feels right now. He needs some time to have enough courage to look at Takemaru in the eyes and also he needs to train his ability!

He first concentrated on the earth below his feet, he sent his energy down and took control of the earth in his feet, and spread it around quickly taking control over the earth in a circular 5 meters diameter. With a single thought, he could control the earth... Change it to sand, make it stone, and even magma if he has them heat up enough. Azul discovered that he could use magic in two forms: 

1, he uses the [Magic Skills] and 2, he uses [Control]. When he learns a new magic skill, the magic will be registered in the system [Magic Skills], he just needs to think about which magic he wants to use and he will consume some of his energy and instantly use the magic skill. He can also do this manually, increasing the power output by adding more energy to the attack, for example: if he uses [Wind Magic: Wind Slash] he will consume [20] points of energy to instantly send a wind slag without the need to gather wind around him, but it will also be weaker, for if he uses [Control] to gather wind he will use more energy and do more damage. 

Azul made the earth around him rise and change into a small pebble, the pebble was soon launched forward and destroyed a tree with a single hit. One of the trees Takemaru used to create the walls of the house, which are very thick trees... Azul noticed that his energy went from [1,000] to [800] in a single attack. However:

New [Magic Skill] Unlocked

[Earth Magic lvl 1: {Earth Bullet}]

{Earth Bullet: Creates a bullet-shaped projectile with Earth elements and launches it at a target}

{Costs: 50 Energy}

Azul smiled when he saw this, soon he could feel a little confident in an idea he had... He touched the trunk of a tree and closed his eyes, inserting energy inside the tree. Soon he consumed [500] points of energy having only [300] left, but he now could control the whole tree with just a thought! The first thing he tried was moving its roots to try and move the tree like it was walking, which was rather easy to do, soon he was controlling the tree like it was a puppet and he was the puppeteer pulling the strings! Azul felt in his perception Takemaru, who was rushing towards him, he soon had to think about something to say! Maybe he could make Takemaru embarrassed? This would certainly catch him off guard.

Soon a tall Oni appeared from the trees and dashed towards him, almost tackling him to the ground. "Ya idiot! Where were ya? I've been calling ya name for hours now!" Takemaru tried to scold Azul, but he retaliated in a low, hoarse voice: "Who do you think made me shout his name so many times my throat hurts from just speaking!? Also, you've been searching for me for about 10 minutes now, I could hear your desperate voice calling my name and asking me to not leave you. Do you think I would leave you? After what you've done to me? It's too late now, you're mine, little Oni. I will never let you leave..."

Fun fact! Incubus or Succubus are highly possessive or have yandere tendencies of their lovers/prey because they usually can get something extra from their affair that isn't Life Essence... 

Takemaru was stunned to hear Azul's voice scold him, at first he was embarrassed but soon as Azul became suddenly possessive he blushed and looked away while pressing Azul's face against his chest. "Shut up, idiot. It's not like I want to leave or anything..." Azul pushed Takemaru away for a second and then looked at his lower half, seeing that the Oni was wearing underwear he sighed. "At least you're not acting like a horny beast and attacking me." Takemaru retaliated: "And who was the one begging me to fuck him every time? Saying 'Harder. Faster. Stronger. Break me~. Make me pregnant. More.'?" Azul coughed, blushing, and moved his finger, making water slap Takemaru's face who was grinning like an idiot seconds ago. 

"I will continue what i was doing..." Azul murmured while looking at the tree and focusing... Soon, the trunk began to tremble and move, Azul was consuming his energy to try and transfigurate the tree into something else... Sounds of snapping and breaking wood echoed through the forest as Azul had to move his hands to help him focus... The tree soon began to change till it became a giant bucket! Azul just made a bathtub! He sighed and looked at Takemaru who now had a serious expression on his face, he was a carpenter and could easily analyze the quality of items... And this one... Was of one of the highest qualities he had ever seen.

51