11: Concubine Training
1.8k 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(+18 Description)

Takemaru soon moved his hands and grabbed both of Daisuke's shoulders and looked at him deeply into his eyes. Daisuke's blush and panicking face were cute enough, his body was also hot enough, he just needs to analyze his personality to officially have this man as Azul's concubine! "Good," Takemaru said and looked at Azul, saying: "You found a good one. Let's go back?" Takemaru smiled and Azul nodded, moving towards the house. At this point, the house has been completed and they had a humble abode to live in, all the furniture (besides the bed) was summoned by Azul's system or brought from the system using [System Points].

The bed was different... The bed was made by Takemaru using every strong material he could have found, however, the bed still breaks every time they do it. Now, Takemaru fears this new green-haired man may break while trying to pleasure Azul's undying libido, which would be problematic, so he decided to start a training exercise with this man later. 

Daisuke didn't know what else to do, so he simply followed them like a lost dog. When they entered the 10 feet house, he was impressed. This house looked very nice and clean, even the floors and walls were almost sparkling with how clean this is. "You live here?" Taurus Mask asked Azul, who nodded, and Takemaru just smiled and said: "And you will too." Azul was stunned for a second because when an Oni/Ogre wants someone to live with them, it means they want to have a new member in the family! 

Azul suspiciously focused on Takemaru's back, soon a screen popped up:

Lover Eyes (Passive)

[Name: Takemaru]

[Race: Demon-Oni (Demon Lord)]

[Original World: Wa no Kuni, Japan (Housamo)]

[Status: Healthy, Low Fatigue]

[Emotions: Somewhat excited to finally have found a concubine candidate to help him with his husband's never-ending lust. Thinks Azul will break Daisuke's dick with his never-ending lust too ponders if he should help Daisuke on strengthening his body.]

[Feelings: Eternal Love (10/100)]

Azul almost coughed blood with this vivid description of Takemaru's feelings. He thanked all the Gods for this skill he had, or else he would never know what his loved ones are feeling. Azul pondered too... Is his lust too much for Takemaru? Is he hurting him? Is he pushing the boundaries of consent and forcing his husband? Is he- before he could continue his useless and stupid train of thought, Takemaru stooped and hugged him. As a leader, Takemaru had to deal with a lot of problems, and problems are mostly caused by other Onis/Ogres and they feel guilty afterward, so Takemaru is familiar with guilt.

When he looked at his husband's face, he saw the guilt in his eyes and hugged him rightly, even having a small boner while doing so, to try and express his love for Azul because Azul was having an internal panic attack. Daisuke could only stay there, awkwardly staring at both husbands as they hugged, soon he noticed Takemaru's boner and not only his boner but Azul's boner and blushed. Daisuke is a pro wrestler, he knows very well about boners because he had some while wrestling and others also had while wrestling with him. When he saw Takemaru looking at him, his blush could not even be hidden by the mask on his face, Takemaru extended his hand towards Daisuke and seemingly wanted him to take his hand... Which Daisuke hesitated but did.

Soon he was pulled by Takemaru into the hug, two dicks pressing against each other and he in the middle, his blushing face was even comically releasing steam, which made Takemaru smirk and Azul blush for a good 5 seconds before he began to smell a sweet flavor... But this one smelled different from Takemaru's smell... It smelt mintier.

Azul moved his hands and touched both Takemaru's high dick and Daisuke's smaller dick. They both were throbbing as he touched them. Azul's eyes and hair changed to [Pink] as his fingers caressed the members of two males who had different reactions. Takemaru was smirking and proudly showing his canine teeth while Daisuke was a blushing mess, covering his face with his hands and tears falling from his face. It made him cuter and increased Azul's horniness... He wanted to eat Daisuke's ass. Azul felt the same way he normally feels when Takemaru kisses him, his blood was boiling with excitement as he wanted to fuck him. 

With his left hand, he inserted his finger inside Daisuke's ass who shrieked and shivered as a finger entered his body, with his right hand he held Takemaru's cock head. With his increased {Body Status} he was able to hold Takemaru's big and heavy dick with one hand with great difficulty, he might as well tease it. Azul gave up trying to resist his [Incubus] instincts and accepted them as a part of himself, so he could make Takemaru happy. His finger continued to move roughly inside Daisuke's ass and he could only gasp for air as he felt pain and some pleasure as the finger pressed against his prostate. Azul soon got on his knees and licked Daisuke's dick, which caused his aphrodisiac saliva to act. 

Daisuke felt hot, his dick needed attention... He began to move his hips and try to feel the finger inside his as move, Azul took it as an invitation and inserted another finger, Takemaru grew impatient and touched Azul's head, who moved and began sucking his dick. Takemaru smirked as moved his hips and began to fuck Azul's face, who could only look up at his husband's eyes as he inserted another finger up on Daisuke's ass. 

Daisuke felt like everything was going on too fast! His body, however, was much more excessive as his dick was rock hard, needing a good rub. He tried to touch it, but a simple look from Azul made him stop. Azul had Takemaru's 12-inch cock deep into his throat, Daisuke wanted that too... Soon Azul felt hot liquid going down his throat, which he swallowed, his fingers moving up and down Daisuke's ass.

His tongue touched Daisuke's dick and it exploded in white, sticky liquid... It tasted different from Takemaru's. While Takemaru tasted like sweet honey, Daisuke's tasted like a sour-ish mint. Azul liked it. 

37