12: Growing Family
1.7k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(+18 Description)

Daisuke felt his legs growing weak as a pair of powerful arms caught his body. It was Takemaru, he took Azul on his shoulders as he pulled Daisuke with him to the room where they would fuck till they can't think. Azul was licking Takemaru's ears and playing with his nipples while his heart-shaped eyes looked at Daisuke who now had his mask taken off. His blushing face was extremely cute and gave people the desire to tease him till he started crying. This is what Azul going to do, he is going to tease Daisuke so much that he will cry, it would be a cute sight... Maybe he can make him his as well. He knew what Takemaru wanted with Daisuke, make him his concubine so that he can ease his lust, which is troublesome. 

Azul soon came to his senses and blushed. This [Incubus] bloodline is troublesome! Just now he was lost in lust and didn't care about what he was doing, this was troublesome and shameful, he blushed embarrassed, and was ready to apologize to Daisuke when he saw the blushing face of said man. He had watery eyes while lying on the bed crafted by Takemaru, his blushing face was extremely cute and Azul could only gulp as he felt his boner growing harder... If that's even possible. "I-" before Azul could say anything, he felt a huge and painful penetration from behind him, Takemaru was penetrating him again! Azul gasped for air as the 12-inch cock pushed deep into his ass, he didn't even prepare him, he just pushed it in!

Azul felt his body going weak as he fell face-first into Daisuke's chest, who had his eyes half-closed, looking at this scene with lustful eyes... It seems like the aphrodisiac saliva is acting up! Daisuke moved his hand and touched Azul's mouth with his fingers, Azul didn't even think as he began to lick and suck them, making Daisuke wonder if it would feel good if he- Before he could react, Azul grabbed his dick and shoved it in his mouth, sucking it. Daisuke reacted by moaning in surprise, his dick was stiff as Azul moved his tongue up and down, sucking be red-ish head with intoxicated eyes. It tasted like mint, which was good! Azul loved the honey taste that Takemaru had, but he also liked the mint taste Daisuke has.

"W-wait!" Daisuke tried to stop Azul because he was about to cum, but Azul ignored him and continued to suck the white liquid down his throat, it was the second time that Daisuke has cummed today. Azul stopped sucking him for a second as he felt his body being switched and Takemaru held his head on his chest, having Azul suck his nipples. Takemaru grabbed the stunned Daisuke's head and pulled him, kissing him as Azul was uncontrollably moving his fingers and tongue on Takemaru's chest. "Shove your dick in," Takemaru said while grabbing Azul's ass and spreading it. Daisuke gulped when he saw the juicy ass of Azul being spread open, there was some white liquid on his ass too which made him even hotter. In a swift motion, Daisuke's dick was inside Azul's ass and he was getting double penetrated. His body was trembling with pain and excitement as his [Incubus] bloodline acted up, making him relax so that both could have their way with him.

Daisuke was getting intoxicated on this feeling and even forgot why he was here in the first place. His blush grew brighter as he did not care about the mask anymore, his timid persona was being replaced by his wrestler persona as he moved his hands and grabbed Azul's dick, making him cum instantly. Takemaru smiled as he hugged both men at the same time and moved his dick in and out as fast as he could, he was pretty sure he heard the bed crack again. Azul just felt a great amount of heat coming from his ass, soon hot and sticky liquid was inside his ass, he felt his skin and insides absorb the liquid and his tiredness fade away as he grew more excited. He pushed Takemaru on the bed as he positioned himself on top of him, he also used [Control] to gain temporary control over Daisuke's body and make him move, get beside him, and shove his dick in his mouth as he rode Takemaru's dick. 

Azul's hair and eyes were shining with pink light as he drank more cum from Daisuke, who now completely ignored everything and was roughly shoving his dick down Azul's throat, face fucking him hard. Takemaru was looking at him, hands on his neck as he smirked in delight, Azul's body moving up and down his dick... This was good.

Azul continued to repeat this for the next 5 hours, in which he grew tired after his 50th round with Takemaru, Daisuke was out after their 8th round, which left Takemaru all alone for the next 42 rounds, which Azul practically broke Takemaru's dick with his ass. Takemaru felt good, but also tired... He pondered for a few minutes before deciding, he will start to exercise so he can get physically stronger to keep up with Azul's lust, this is his duty as a good husband. Now, about the concubine that hasn't lasted even 10 rounds... He will have to train him too so he can keep up. Takemaru smirked whole grabbing Daisuke's and Azul's ass, he then thought: 'My family is growing...'

41