15: Till Death
2.1k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

18+ Description

As soon as Takemaru go close enough to Azul, he grabbed him by the legs and pulled him towards his arms. Azul felt those big arms around his body, but differently from when it would normally feel. Normally he would feel the warmth of Takemaru's body pressing against his own, but now all he could feel was the cold aura around Takemaru's body assaulting his body mercilessly. Suddenly he felt something cold wrap around his legs, like a slithering snake, it moved up and wrapped around his arms too.

Soon Takemaru let go of Azul, who was now in place, being held by four black tentacles made of shadow. Azul was naked, and there were still marks of the previous intercourse, even after being ruthlessly fucked by two men a few hours ago, he was now feeling embarrassed as his husband used his magic to simulate tentacles. "You asked for it," Takemaru whispered in Azul's ears as a 5th tentacle surged from below and quickly entered his ass. It felt slightly painful because it went inside fast without any prior preparation. The tentacles entered and left his ass, imitating Takemaru's movements when he pounds Azul.

After 5 minutes of this, Azul was feeling it press against his prostate and ruthlessly slamming inside his... Well, insides, which made him moan. When he opened his mouth to moan for the first time in 5 minutes, two tentacles entered his mouth, shutting him up. Another tentacle wrapped around his dick and began to move, rubbing his dick. A thinner one crawled up to his dick and began to enter his dick hole, crawling up. With his dick completely closed, nothing could leave, so he could not cum anymore. Azul was feeling the need to cumming and almost bursting several times while Takemaru just sat on the bed and smiled, observing Azul squirm and shiver. He was stroking his big cock while watching Azul try to moan with tentacles in his mouth.

Soon the tentacle inside his ass began to grow, bigger and thicker, as it moved faster and faster. Azul could just shiver in pleasure as several other tentacles surged from the shadows and moved upwards towards his body, every single part of his body was now being caressed and touched by the tentacles. His nipples were getting pinched hard by tentacles while his ass was being slapped and his tongue stroked. After more minutes of this, Azul finally felt the tentacles stop moving and leave his body. He felt weak, as soon as it left his dick, he without meditation cummed all over the floor. He was breathing hard as his body shivered, he never felt anything like that before, his eyes were wet because of his tears as Takemaru grabbed his head and shoved his dick inside his mouth.

Instantly Azul choked as a 12 inches cock was pressed against his throat, followed by lots of juicy and tasty white liquid. His hands were suddenly grabbed by something and he could not move them, he saw Takemaru smile at him, same irritated and annoyed look. His hands moved towards Azul's face, he grabbed his chin and kissed him. The cum in Azul's mouth was not yet being consumed completely when Takemaru began to kiss him. Then Azul was certain that Takemaru's eyes just became heart-shaped for a second when he remembered that he has [Aphrodisiac Saliva]... Takemaru smiled like a wild beast as he looked down at Azul and said: "Be ready to not being able to walk for a whole week." As Azul was about to say something, Takemaru grabbed his tied hands and dragged him into the bed, pressing his body down.

If previously Takemaru was gentle... Then now Takemaru was being rough, which excited Azul even more. Suddenly Azul felt another tentacle enter his dick hole, closing it again, he would say something but Takemaru stopped him by biting his ear. Azul moaned as he felt the pain of being bitten, but suddenly he felt greater pain coming from his ass. Bigger and thicker meat was inserted into his small hole, he could feel his hole ripping open to accept Takemaru's huge dick. His hole quickly adapted and stretched, but it seemed to make Takemaru angry as he said: "Keep it tight." Azul listened to Takemaru and tried to keep his asshole as tight as he could, which made Takemaru smirk. Roughly he began to move his dick in and out of Azul's asshole, which made Azul moan and groan in pain and pleasure.

Suddenly, Takemaru held Azul's by the waist and twisted his body in a way that his dick would still be inside Azul's ass but he would be able to spin Azul's body. With Azul's face in front of him, Takemaru said: "Moan. Moan loudly, louder and louder, as loud as you want. I want to hear you scream!" He quickly bit Azul's shoulder, making Azul's body tremble. Azul moaned so loudly that even Takemaru, who made him do that, was surprised by how loud it was. "Tell me! What you want me to do!" Takemaru took his dick out, Azul felt empty and looked over at Takemaru's face. He heard the question and decided to answer truthfully. "I want you to fuck me!" Azul shouted, his face red with embarrassment. "I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk for the rest of my life, I want you to luck me so hard that a new galaxy shall be created here, in this room. If I could choose how I would rather die then It would be fucked by you to death!" 

Takemaru smirked as he shoved his dick inside Azul's ass again, pushing deeply and deeply until he could feel all of his dick being swallowed by Azul's ass whole (pun intended). Azul's eyes, hair, and even his tail were completely [Pink]. Seeing the tail, Takemaru grabbed it and began to play with it, every time he tightens his grip on the tail, the tighter Azul's hole gets. He smiled and began to bone his dick while holding Azul's tail. After minutes he cummed inside Azul's ass, while Azul could not cum once. 

Azul could only cum once every time Takemaru cummed 10 times. Let's just say they kept going for... Two more days, when Azul was completely exhausted and could not even lift a finger anymore. He felt dead... But it was so good, gentle, and sweet Takemaru was cute but... Dominant Takemaru was extremely hot.

He should anger Takemaru more often. 

39