17: Water
1.8k 8 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The half-snake half-man looked down at Azul, he was, in his hybrid form, 7'8 feet tall after all! The black scales and the red eyes were eye-catching, but also his naked upper body part was full of muscles and scars, which made him sexy too. Takemaru suddenly hugged Azul tighter and was ready to say something when Azul asked: "W-well, what's your name?" The man raised his head high and looked down at Azul, with pride in his eyes. "My name, mortal, is Jörmugand, the world serpent." Azul tilted his head and suddenly his face revealed his shock. Just as Jörmungand thought that Azul had recognized him, his hopes were destroyed: "Do you know Fenrir!?" Azul asked excitedly.

You see, Azul is a dog person, he loves dogs! The big ones are too much floof and cuteness to hold in his heart, so he loves them all. When he started to read about mythology and mythical creatures, he was easily attracted to werewolves, wolves, dogs, and even canines. His favorite was Fenrir, also known as The Chained Oblivion, The Inevitable End, Ragnarok Starter, and other nicknames he has through the community. Jörmungand's face froze as he was about to brag to Azul how greater than his brother he was, but soon he closed his mouth as Azul looked at him like an excited child. It was... Cute.

"I do know my brother. I do know how annoying and stupid he is... To fall for the most obvious trap in the entire Omniverse... Such a stupid creature Can It be found anywhere." Jörmingand mocked his brother with gusto and smiles, however, he did not forget what he was doing before. "Now, mortal, you must take my seeds and have my babies." Azul choked on his saliva as he looked away and said: "A-actually... Can we start from the beginning? Y-you know, knowing each other, talking, and them think about having children?" Jörmungand looked at him like he is stupid. "What? Why would I waste so much time on something useless? All you have to do is to have my children."

Azul chuckled nervously and said: "You know... Huh... We, mortals, don't just have babies the first time we see each other. The max we can do is sex, but I don't think we will have babies that way... Because of the different way mortals reproduce! Yeah! Before having babies... The mortals need an emotional connection to the mother of the baby, so the baby can ne be born..." Takemaru and Daisuke knew Azul was lying, he was trying to convince Jörmungand to not have babies with him now. The pressure was long gone, but they didn't speak beaches they felt that they would cause more troubles than good, but now they had an opportunity to help Azul. "Yeah! That's true." Takemaru said. "He will first have my babies before yours because I have a greater emotional connection with him than you, so to first have babies you need to build an emotional relationship!"

'There's no way he buys it!' The trip thought as Jörmungand looked at them in the eyes before asking: "And how do I do that...?" While everyone was smiling outside, inside their heads they were screaming: 'How did he buy it!? It's so obvious that it's a lie!' Daisuke tried to help: "W-well, you need to talk to them first, and then you need to tell the things you like, then when you find things in common with that person, you both can talk about the same thing." Surprisingly he did not stutter more than once, which was good for our little goofball named Daisuke. Jörmungand looked at Daisuke and raised an eyebrow. "And why would I do that?" Here's the thing with Jörmungand, he has been alone for thousands of years, he does not know anything about a lot of things he is like a child.

Those black things Takemaru killed were created by Jörmungand's magic because he was lonely, they were like dolls, with no soul or emotions, just acting the way he wanted them to. So he did what his father always told him: "Family is what matters. And pissing people off, but family is in the first place." He didn't know very well what a family was supposed to be, so he just treated the little shadow puppets as his children, he is still a virgin and only knows about sex because that was what his father explained to him: "When someone with needs gives another person their seeds to grow it, making babies." However, Jörmungand assumed it only worked with Gods, because why would mortals have to create an emotional relationship to have babies? 

Takemaru quickly answered Jörmungand's question, saying: "It is kinda like a ritual! Yeah! A ritual, you speak with the other and knows more about things each other like." Sweat was dripping from their bodies as they saw Jörmumgand nod like an obedient child, they felt like they were lying to a child, which made them feel a little bit of regret, just a little, that went away quickly when Jörmumgand asked Azul: "So, what do you like? I like my father, my siblings, and my children." Azul chuckled a little nervous and answered: "I like Takemaru and Daisuke... Also, I love flowers, the sea, the sky, the stars, the forest, chocolate, sweet food, and much more." Jörmungand tilted his head sideways, he did not know what half of those were, after spending so many years in this abyss he even forgot how the sun and moons of this world looked like. 

He lived in the bottom of the abyss, where no light could even touch, so he even forgot what light was. It's not like he needed light, but it was interesting seeing light after years and years without seeing it. "What are those things you described?" Azul was taken back by this statement, he looked at Jörmungand and saw the curiosity of a child, he soon tried to act like Jörmungand was just a child. A buff, macho, handsome, hot child.

"Let's see... The sea is just water, salty water. Have ever had water?" Jörmungand shook his head, it was true, he did not have any water because he did not need it, nor he needed to eat too. Azul was shocked, but Jörmungand is technically a God, so it made sense. "I can give you some water, do you want it?" Jörmungand nodded his head, still curious about what that "water" thingy was. Soon Azul took out a water bottle from his inventory and opened it up, using his energy to control all the water from the bottle to levitate before Jörmungand, he smiled at the curious look in Jörmungand's eyes as he said: "This is water. It's a liquid, it has no taste nor smell."  Jörmingand moved his finger and touched the water sphere floating before him, soon his finger felt weird and he took it out. "What was that?" He asked as Azul smiled and said: "That is what we call 'wet'. Is when you touch liquids, any liquid, it makes you wet... Not every liquid, but pretty much all of them." 

And like that, Jörmungand, the world serpent, one of the hottest man Azul ever met learned what water was.

35