Chapter II: Charlie’s Day Job
1.1k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Contains sexual content

Summer, 1987

An alarm went off in the room of Charlie Watson, a 17 year old girl who lived with her mother, her step-dad Ron, and her younger brother Otis. She had recently lost her dad three years ago and because of that, she spent all of her time by herself, either moping, listening to music, or trying to fix and old Corvette her dad had left her. 

She slapped the top of her alarm clock and groaned. She had work today at the boardwalk, where she would spend about half her day, making corndogs and fresh lemonade for barely any money. Charlie got out of her bed and threw off her blanket. She usually wore a cotton thong and a skinny white tank top to bed, showing off her nice small tits and her nipples through the cloth of the top. Instead of covering herself to go out to the kitchen, she left her room and walked to the dining table, where her mother, Ron, and Otis were sitting, eating breakfast.

"Charlie Watson! Put some clothes on!" Her mother shouted, scandalized. Ron and Otis turned around and when the saw Charlie in a basically transparent top and a thong, they had different reactions."

"Charlie hon, jeez!" Ron said, turning his head away almost 180 degrees. 

"Whoa. Boobies." Otis said, like a normal 12 year old.

"Stop being weird Otis." Charlie said, about to sit down at the table when her mom yelled again.

"Not as weird as dressing like a whore around your family! Put some clothes on and then come eat!" Her mom said. 

"Fine mom." Charlie said, accidentally (or non-accidentally) knocking over a spoon. She slowly turned around and bent her chest over, her ass right in her mom's face and Otis's crotch. Her mom turned away just like Ron, while Otis tried to reach out and grab her nice ass. Charlie picked up the spoon and put it back on the table. She then swayed her hips back and forth, making a big show for Otis as she walked back to her room.

"Wow." Otis whispered.

..........

Charlie got onto her bike in the garage and looked back at her dad's old Corvette. 

"I'll fix you one day." She said, patting the hood and pedaling away. The sun was almost out when she made it to the boardwalk and to the corndog stand she worked at. She parked her bike behind the stand and began to change, peeling off her shirt, exposing her tits in her small bra to the world. She didn't think anyone could see her but her boss had installed cameras everywhere around the stand and he saw Charlie stripping down to get changed.

"Holy shit." He whispered, pressing the record button on the camera controls. She stripped down her shorts and began to put on her uniform. She was able to put on her shirt put had trouble pulling on the tight skirt over her ass. "Oh my." Her boss moaned. Once she got dressed, she began to prepare the corndogs, getting ready for another long day at work.

..........

A couple of hours later, during the lunch period, Charlie's boss sent her to a table waiting for their food. He gave her a large tray of corndogs and cups of lemonade and told her to give them to the waiting family. Charlie groaned, carrying the heavy tray across the busy boardwalk, trying not to bump into anyone. She walked past a guy who tried to get her attention but she ignored.

"Sorry, can't talk right now." She said to a hopeful Memo.

"Oh okay, I get it." He said sadly, just as Charlie ran right into someone. She tipped over the tray, dropping all the corndogs and lemonade onto another guy. Tripp Summers. He looked down at her as she looked up. 

"I'm so sorry." Charlie said frantically, trying to pick up all the wasted food from the board walk, while also saying, "He's so hot." in her head.

"Goddammit, that was a new shirt." Summers said angrily. 

"I'm really sorry." Charlie said.

"You're gonna be sorry." He hissed, grabbing her arm and dragging her away from the boardwalk.

"Stop, please." Charlie whispered.

"Not another word." Tripp hissed. Charlie gulped. She didn't want to get beat up but it was her fault for ruining Tripp's new shirt. Tripp led her to the parking lot at the boardwalk and to a nice car that was crowded around by three other guys. 

"Yo Tripp! What's with the babe? And why is your shirt wet?" One of them asked.

"Ms. Watson here is gonna help me out with this problem. She spilled lemonade all over my shirt and got me all hot and bothered." Tripp said. Charlie froze in terror. She knew what he was going to do to her now.

"Please no, don't!" She yelled. One of Tripp's friends opened the car door and Tripp shoved her in the back seat. He slammed the door and his friend leaned against the door so she couldn't open it. Tripp got into the other side of the back seat. 

"Are you a virgin?" Tripp asked. Charlie started to cry. She was a virgin and wanted her first time to be special, not being raped by a guy in his car. "You are?" Tripp guessed. Defeated, Charlie nodded. "Then we wont do any of that. Don't want my car getting all bloodied up." He snickered. He began to pull off his pants and his boxers, letting his erect dick spring free from his pants. Charlie stared at it. It was about eight inches long and she had never seen a guy's penis before. He grabbed her head by her hair and brought her face down to his crotch.

"I think you know what you gotta do." Tripp hissed. Slowly, Charlie opened her mouth and lowered it down, and for the first time in her life, a cock went into her mouth. It tasted as bad as she imagined it would taste and Tripp didn't like waiting. He slammed her head down onto his dick and she let more tears out. The dick was lodged into her throat and she couldn't breath. She could hear Tripp moan in pleasure, raising her head up again, and slamming it down into her throat. 

"God, you deep throat so good." He groaned. He let go of her hair and yelled, "Get to sucking whore!" Charlie slowly closed her soft lips around Tripp's cock and started bobbing her head, up and down, up and down. "Suck it like a lollipop." Tripp said impatiently. She began to suck on his cock and he moaned louder. She wanted him to cum as fast as possible so she decided to wrap her lips around the head of his penis and to bring her hand to his cock. At the same time, she began to suck and lick on his tip and jerk him off.

..........

While Charlie was quite disgusted and humiliated with being throat raped, Tripp was enjoying it very much. She was a good dick sucker and when she began to focus all of her attention on his tip, his legs began to shake. And when he felt her hand start to jerk him off, he almost came right there. He was enjoying the sucking and the friction from the hand job. It was even better than his girlfriend, Tina Lark did. He could feel his cock about to explode.

..........

Charlie could feel Trip's cock twitching in her mouth and she knew he was close to climax. She then took her lips from his trip and wrapped them around his entire length again, so when he came, none of it would escape her mouth. Tripp took his hands and drove her head even further down, and Charlie could fell Trip's tip touch her tonsils. That was enough for Tripp and he came. Charlie could feel jets of hot sperm enter her mouth and she clamped down onto his cock. 

"Ahhhh!" Tripp moaned. Once Tripp finished ejaculating, Charlie planned to spit the semen out but Tripp stopped her. "Swallow it all." He said. Charlie whined in protest and for the first time again, swallowed sperm. Charlie thought the oral rape was done but then Tripp called for another one of his friends and got out the car. She began to cry again. She would have to suck off all of his friends before she could go. Tripp's other friend got into the car and pulled out his dick. It was even bigger than Tripp's.

"Have fun." He smiled, bringing Charlie's face onto his cock and slam-fucking her mouth. 

 

 

 

5