Chapter III: Birthday BJ
1k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Contains sexual content

By the time Tripp and his friends were done with Charlie, her shift was past over. They all had a go at her mouth twice, his friends alternating between cumming in her mouth or shooting it all over her face. They had gotten to a point where Charlie's shirt was taken off and so was her bra and skirt and they all were able to lay with her nice tits and grope her ass as well. And to top it off, Tripp made her give him a tit job and he came all over her chin and chest. 

Charlie's face was covered in sticky sperm after Tripp came for the last time and when she tried to wipe it off, Tripp yelled at her.

"Keep it on so everyone will know what a slut you are." He said. Charlie, miserable, searched for her clothes but could only find her shirt. Her bra and skirt were gone. "No clothes for you. Now get outta here." Tripp said. Charlie got out the car in nothing but a thong and a shirt. 

While she made her way back to the corndog stand to get her clothes, people ogled at her, because of her thong and the strange white substance on her face. As soon as she made it to the back of the corndog stand, she began to cry. After she let out her tears, she looked for her other clothes but she couldn't find them. 

"Just great Tripp Summers." She groaned. At least they left her bike. Slowly, she got on and started to pedal back home, hoping not to many people saw her in her skinny thong.

By the time she got to her house, the semen on her face and chest had dried off and she threw her bike into the garage and ran to her room before her mom could ask her how her day went. She locked her door and tore off her work shirt and began to cry. She never had felt so humiliated before in her life. She didn't want to go back to the boardwalk again and she was glad she didn't have work for the next two days. Without even washing off the semen on her body or changing, she cried herself to sleep.

..........

"Shit!" Agent Jack Burns yelled. He and his squad had just look the location of a foreign alien robot that had landed on the military's training ground and injured his soldiers. He had never seen anything like what he just seen. A robot almost twice the size of him, transform into a military car and then just disappear. "Dammit." He groaned.

The robot was indeed B-127, who had just made his way to Earth. He was able to shake off Shatter and Dropkick but then he was intercepted by another Decepticon, Blitzwing, who had torn out his voice synthesizer so he could not talk anymore. He couldn't even tell the humans he wasn't there to hurt them. He was able to turn himself into one of the military trucks and then into a VW Beetle before his energon depleted and he went offline. All he knew was that he was stuck in an old car and in an old junkyard, waiting for someone, maybe another Autobot, to wake him up.

..........

The next day, Charlie woke up and tried to open her eyes, but it was coated with semen still. She got up to the bathroom and began to wash her face, the dried-up semen on her face reminding her of the worst moment of her life the day before. She took a shower and changed her clothes, into nice long sweatpants and a sweatshirt, not content anymore of showing off her beautiful body. 

It was almost 8:00 AM. Charlie knew Ron had an interview at this big tech company in half and hour so she wondered why no one was in the kitchen. Then...

"Happy Birthday!" Loud voiced yelled. Charlie jumped, remembering today was her 18th birthday. Her mom, Ron, and Otis revealed themselves from behind the couch and even though Charlie had just been oral-raped less than 24 hours ago, she couldn't help but smile. How could she forget about her own birthday? 

"Thanks guys!" She smiled for the first time in days. Her mom gave her a big hug. 

"Ron has to go to work soon so open out presents quick." Her mom said, bringing over three gift bags that looked like one from her, one from Ron, and the last from Otis. Charlie grabbed her mom's gift first. It was a nice helmet for her to use on her bike. "There talking about bike accident's and I just wanted to keep you safe."

"Thanks mom." Charlie said. She opened Ron's gift, which was a large wad of cash. 

"For your car parts to fix the Corvette." Ron said. Charlie smiled. "Thanks Ron." She grabbed the last gift, which to her mom's delight, was a full set of wool pajamas.

"Clothes for bed so you don't have to go to bed in next to nothing." Her mom said smiling. 

..........

After Charlie opened her presents, she got dressed and went to the garage. She planned on spending the day at Hank's Marine Repair and Parts, a junkyard and garage owned by her friend Hank, to look for car parts and buy them with the new money she received from Ron. She was so happy, she would have forgotten about the incident at the boardwalk yesterday but of course, something had to remind her. She ditched the new helmet her mom gave her and was about to mount her bike when she saw the white stains on her bicycle seat. 

"Just forget about it and move on." Charlie said. She got on the bike and left her garage. 

..........

"Will you let me keep the Beetle if I can start it?" A desperate Charlie asked her old friend Hank.

"You won't be able to start that old piece of junk." Hank said, fiddling with his old radio. Charlie groaned.

"Please Hank. I will do anything. I'll work for you for an year. I'll scrub the floors, clean the toilets. I'll do anything." Charlie said.

"Anything?" Hank asked. Charlie hesitated. She should have worded her words more carefully, in case Hank took that the wrong way. But there was no going back now, so she nodded, giving Hank puppy eyes. "On your knees." Hank said to the desperate teenager.

..........

Memo had no idea what was wrong with his crush, Charlie. She had accidentally spilled lemonade all over Tripp the day before and was no where to be seen until after Memo got home, for he lived a house across the girl. He saw her outside his bedroom window, walking and steering her bike in a thong, and he couldn't believe his eyes. Charlie Watson, the innocent girl, was strutting her stuff around the neighborhood. Memo quickly grabbed a camera and took pictures of her in nothing but a thong. That night, he had masturbated to those pictures until he came a bunch of times, shouting Charlie's name after each shot.

So the next day, he followed her to Hank's garage, not knowing if she would be in trouble or not, because what she had done the night before was anything but Charlie like. He saw her bike with a bag on the handle parked on the wall and a couple of metal boxes next to it, reaching a window that looked into the garage. He climbed the boxes and peeked through the window and what he saw almost made him cum on the spot. 

..........

"That's good Charlie. Suck it like that." Hank groaned, pushing Charlie's head up and down at his crotch. The last time he had been intimate with a woman was before his wife divorced him 30 years ago. And now he had this 18 year old teenager sucking his dick like it was the cure for death. He reached his hand down and put it into her shirt, where he could feel her small tits and rock-hard nipples kneading through his fingers. He pulled the shirt off, just as Charlie started to deep throat his dick. 

.........

Memo could not believe what he was seeing. Charlie Watson was sucking off an old man for what looked like money or a valuable object. Like a common prostitute. When the old man tore off her shirt, Memo came in his pants. He reached in his bag and grabbed his camera and set it up on the window to record the moment, and he jumped off the boxes and searched through Charlie's bag, hoping to find any clothes of hers. What he did find was a spare shirt, shorts, thong, a water bottle, and $500 in cash. He took everything except the cash and began to jack off, with Charlie's thong on his erect dick.

..........

Charlie was about five minutes into the blow job when she felt Hank's cock begin to twitch in her mouth. Hank currently had one hand on her hair and one playing with her tits and then it came. He came. 30 years of pent up cum erupted from the old-man's cock and into Charlie's mouth. She pulled the exploding cock from her mouth and let the cum shoot onto her face and then onto her tits. Her shirt was dirty from the semen and she became super wet from the sucking, her thong was dripping. Luckily, she had brought an extra change of clothes with her.

"That was good." Hank said, patting the girl on her head.

"The car?" Charlie asked, not bothering to wipe the semen off her face. He threw her the keys and she went on her way.

..........

Back outside, Memo had nutted for a third time, this time, all over Charlie's seat when he heard foot steps going his way. He quickly grabbed all of his and Charlie's clothes and climbed back onto the boxes, where his camera was set up, and laid onto the metal, watching Charlie look through her bag. Her cum stained shirt and shorts were in his hands, and her thong was still wrapped around his dick. He could see the semen from the old man on her tits and face and he came again

..........

Charlie searched though her bag and found nothing but her cash. Had she not brought any extra clothes like she usually did when working in the garage? Maybe she forgot this time, she said to herself, wiping the cum off her face with her shirt. She steered her bike into the junkyard with the keys to the Beetle, not knowing that once she would start the car, it would lead to her undoing.

2