Chapter 86: Too Long [R-18]
4.5k 17 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This is officially the longest chapter I ever wrote.
Please take a moment to rate the story! Thank you.

 

Chapter 86: Too Long [R-18]

Nami was the first one to move. She ran towards the couple and embraced them.

“YEEEEEESSSSS!” she yelled.
“Okay, since when?” asked Usopp who got his bearings back.
“When, what?” replied Rick, playing coy.
“Since when have the two of you been together?!”
“Oh, that?”
“YEAH THAT!” yelled Usopp, clearly done with his vice-captain's nonchalant attitude.

Rick was about to keep going when Robin put one of her hands on his mouth, and took the lead.
“When we got back to Water Seven.”
“That long?!”
“That long.” said Robin with a smile, removing her hand from her fiance’s mouth and using it to take his hand in her own.

Chopper got closer.

“I’m happy for the two of you!” he said genuinely.
“Thank you, Chopper.” replied Robin.
“At least one of you is happy about it.” said Rick, sending a pike to Usopp.
“I’m happy for you of course!”
“Hey! I was the first one to be happy for you!” said Nami.
““Me too!”” said Franky and Brook in sync.
“Yes, but the three of you already knew we were together.” announced Robin.
““““Say what?!”””” exclaimed everyone who wasn’t aware, including Rick.
“How?” asked Luffy.
“I don’t know about Brook, but I’m observant. I got an idea of it when the three of us were on our way to Enies Lobby, that among other things”
“The fight with Moria” added Brook.
“The fight with Moria.” nodded Franky.
“I don’t get it.” said Luffy.
“That’s because you were not there at the time.” replied Nami.

“Basically Moria hurt Robin and the next second, Rick was looking like the devil and destroying Moria and Oars.” explained Usopp to his captain.
“He pushed the Robin button, he shouldn’t have done that.” joked Franky.
“What button?” asked Luffy not understanding.
“Nevermind.” replied Franky.
“Were we that obvious?” wondered Rick
“Robin wasn’t, you were.” answered Franky.
“Rea…”
“It doesn’t matter.” said Robin, interrupting Rick.
“Yeah, what matters is the wedding!” said Nami.
“What wedding?” asked Luffy.
“THEY’RE GETTING MARRIED STUPID!” yelled the redhead love punching him.
“And to think he’s the one that will officiate it.” said Rick in a whisper that was heard by Robin.
“It’s going to be fine.” she answered.

It wasn’t missed by Usopp.

“What do you mean, Luffy would be officiating at your wedding?”
“Unless there is a priest in it, in a crew the only one with the power to marry two people is a captain.” replied Rick.
“I can do that?!” exclaimed a surprised Luffy.
“Yes, now do you want to do it or do we have to find some religious dude on the island?”
“Heck yeah I’m doing it!”
“Let’s celebrate!” yelled Usopp!
“““““YEAH!!”””””

Brook began to play some music and the celebration started. Robin let go of Rick’s hand and, together with Nami, went to see Shirahoshi who was still crying on the ground. Everyone ignored Sanji lost in his own world.

~~~~~

Rick was already in bed when he felt someone slyther in behind him. The intruder put their arms around him, laid their head against his back and inhaled deeply his scent. He tried to turn around gently but was locked in place.

“To me, it has only been barely a week since we got separated from each other and I missed you like crazy. I can’t imagine how it was for you those two years. I would have just wasted away in grief while you got stronger and even more beautiful.”
“...”
“Are you sure about this? It may be the shortest marriage in history.”
“...”
“I feel so… lacking. So… out of my league.” confessed the ex-marine, taking her hands in his.
“Are you having second thoughts?” asked Robin.
“Never. You’re my perfect woman. I just don’t want you to regret it.”
“I already did, two years ago.”
“...”
“...”
“What… Do you mean?”
“I should have asked you back then. I just… didn’t realize at the time. I knew you were perfect for me but… I was scared to take that step, with your condition. I was scared to lose everything on terms that were out of my control again, after committing.”
“And you’re not anymore? My condition is still the same.”
“I’m not. And I have a feeling that you’ll be back to me.”
“Oh? Got those too now?”
“After the time spent with my fiancé, it was a given he’ll just rub off his powers on me.”
“Your fiance sounds awesome.”
“He’s an idiot. Bragging about being right all the time, always behaving like a child and so much more…”
“Wow, thank you very much.”
“But most of all, he knows and understands my pain. And he’s mine. All mine.”

Rick turned around to face Robin. This time she didn’t stop him. They both looked into each other’s eyes.

“That, I am. Yours, all yours, no matter what happens.”
“I know. Just as I know you’ll find a way to live and come back to me.”

He brought up a hand to cup one of her cheeks and she melted in it. He kissed her sweetly and let his other hand roam her naked body, from her waist to her back then to her ass. That’s when Robin put a stop to it.

“Nu-huh.”
“Uh-uh.”
“Nu-huh. Not before the wedding.” she said.
“Ro… It’s kinda two years too late for that.” he laughed.
“That’s not what I meant. I want you to be at your peak for our wedding night.”
“I guess I’ll have to comply with my future wife’s demands.”
“As if you could refuse me anything.”
“You’re right I can’t.”
“...”
“...”
“So you being naked and all touchy is just some kind of tease?”
“Hmmm. no. I just wanted to feel you with my whole body. The tease is just a bonus.”
“You’re evil.”
“And you love it.”
“And I love it.”
“...”
“...”
Rick broke eye contact and rolled on his back, bringing Robin with him, positioning her right on top of him.

“You know… I thought you’d be with Nami tonight.”

“She’s with the princess.”
“Oh yes, what’s up with her? I saw you and Nami leaving the party for a while.”
“The princess was a bit heartbroken by our wedding news. Somehow my fiancé stole her heart in less than a day.” she answered with a knowing smile.
“Well… when I saw her, the first thing I thought was “ Robin would love to tie her up.””
“Can you blame me? She’s the perfect submissive!”
“No I can’t. I wanted to bend her over and spank her before doing some motorboating.”
“Hmph.” said Robin, slapping his chest.
“There is no need to be jealous, they’re not as big or as perfect as yours. It’s just…”
“I get it, she’s 11m tall…”
“Did the two of you have the talk with her?”
“We did.”
“And?”
“And she’s indecisive.”
“So that’s why Nami is with her. To corrupt her.”
“More or less.”
“Poor girl, she has no chance.”
“She had none the moment she met you. But yes our kitten will have some fun with that little fish.”
“Speaking of kitten… She’s wearing the collar.”
“She does.”
“I remember she kept it a bit on Sabaody after you put it on her but removed it before joining the rest of the crew. Now she’s wearing it in plain sight.”
“That’s because she loves you and me.”
“She already did before, what changed?”
“The nature of her love. She realized that it was romantic, not just a really close friendship.”
“She matured so much in all the right places.”
“That she did.”
“She’s not the only one whose body changed for the better.”
“You can tell?”
“Of course I can tell. I have every inch of your perfect body stuck in my mind.”
“Oh, really?”
“Yes.”
“Prove it.”
“What?”
“Prove it.”
“Two years ago your three sizes were : 99-59-89. Now, to my greatest delight they’re : 100-60-90.”
“... You do have every inch of my body in your head.”
“Did you expect anything less from me?”
“In insight? No.”
“Let that be a lesson. My love for you is beyond reason.”
“More like obsession.”
“Love, obsession… Would you have it any other way?”
“Absolutely not.”
“...”
“...”
“You know… I really like your new hair style.”
“Is it now?”
“Yes, now I can easily do this.”

Rick lowered his head and kissed her on her forehead, making her smile.

“I like your new clothes too. That Jacket? Just wow, it makes your boobs even better. And that sarong? Shows plenty of your beautiful and unending legs. I have to ask though, you’re tying it pretty low, and I don’t see any hint of panties, so are you going commando all day?”
“Fufufu. You can find out tomorrow.”
“I guess I will.”

They looked at each other a few more moments before Rick decided to reverse their position, making him on top of her. Robin was not worried about him trying something, he gave his word and he always kept it. He did go down a bit though, and let his head rest on the valley of her breasts while embracing her.

“Goodnight” he said.
“Goodnight” she answered, putting her hand in his hair, caressing it before falling asleep.

~~~~~

Nami had dragged Robin to the upper district of fishman island, along an absent minded Shirahoshi, who was in her normal size. The secret about her devil fruit abilities and her ability to swim had only been known to the crew, Jimbei and her family for her own protection. As for why she was with the two others… Well Nami thought that stores would give her an ever better discount with her present.

They were on their way to a clothing store that could make some adjustments. The merfolk being from all sizes and origin, those kinds of stores were not rare but it was recommended by Pappag (Camie’s starfish friend). As for what needed adjustments? The wedding dress Nami wore, against her will, on Thriller Bark. The dress was beautiful and it would have been a waste to get rid of it, furthermore after the conversation with Rick back then, the redhead thought it would be in Robin’s best interest to keep it. Speaking of the bride, while she liked to be dressed nicely, she didn’t care that much about her wedding dress but got along with her friend's antics for the sole and unique reason that she wanted to take Rick’s breath away. She was by no means a Bridezilla. A small ceremony with her friends around to celebrate it, on Sunny was enough for her. That was not surprising, she only had two things in her mind for as long she could remember. History and survival. The thought of one day falling in love and getting married never came up.

Nami on the other hand was the maid of honor from hell. She reluctantly accepted Robin’s wishes for a simple ceremony. And by reluctantly accepted it means that Robin had put her feet down and used her authority as her owner to reign her in. That wasn’t going to stop the redhead to get the best for her friends though and she went all out.

As the new measurements were done the tailor spoke up.

“Again, I’m good. I have everything I need, the dress will be ready in three days.”
“THREE DAYS?!”
“Yes, three days?”
“You got one, it must be ready for tomorrow morning.”
“That’s impossible I…”
“SHIRAHOSHI!!!” called out Nami.
“Y-Yes?” came the answer from outside the window. The mermaid princess, since she was too big to enter the store, waited outside and was looking through a window.
“P-p-p- PRINCESS?!” said in surprise the tailor.
“He said he can’t make the dress for tomorrow.”
“R-really? Y-you can’t d-do it for tomorrow?” she asked in a really sweet voice with tears at the corner of her eyes.

That had the desired effect on the tailor.

“THIS DRESS WILL BE DONE FOR TOMORROW EVEN IF I HAVE TO DIE FROM EXHAUSTION AFTERWARD!”
“You evil little kitten” whispered Robin into Nami’s ear while laughing softly.

In the end the navigator even got to have everything for free, even her own dress.

~~~~~

Now let's take a look at the groom's side.

“Wait a minute, why am I out of the best man selection?!” Asked Usopp.
“Me too!” said Chopper!
“And me!” chimed in Luffy.
“Luffy you’re the one marrying me, you can’t be the best man at the same time.” answered Rick.
“Oh, right, I forgot.”
“Chopper, I have a job that only you can do.”
“What is it?”
“I know it would mean a lot to Robin if you were the flower boy and the ring bearer.”

That was true. Robin loved cute things and was always having Chopper in her arms when he was in his normal form.

“Really?!”
“Yes.”
“Then I’ll do it!” said Chopper, fired up.
“Usopp, I have a task for you later.”

Turning around he looked at Sanji, Zoro and Jimbei. The three candidates for the position of best man. Speaking of Sanji, he had recovered from the shock of the discovery and congratulated Rick, while he was still crying. The vice-captain thanked him and cheered him up, saying that he’ll find his special lady someday.

“So who won?”
“I did.” said Zoro holding the longest stick out of the three
“Good.”
“I don’t understand why I was even selected as a candidate.”
“Because you’re my friend Jimbei.”
“I see. It was an honor.” said the fishman.
“Let's do a recap. Franky you have to build chairs for the guests, remember the royal family is there and they are all big.”
“No problem.” answered the Cyborg.
“Don’t forget that you’re the one walking Robin down the aisle. Brook, thank you for playing, how is the search for musicians going on?”
“Great, I already found all that I needed.”
“Sanji, do you have everything you need for the food?”
“Yes, Robin and you will have the best wedding cake.”
“Thank you. Zoro the alcohol?”
“The best I could find, but I’ll need Nami’s help to haggle down the prices.”
“I may find some  in the fishman district, now that it’s closed.” said Jimbei.
“What about me?” said an impatient Usopp.

Rick took him apart from the group and had a private talk. What he asked was a bit difficult.
“But I don’t even know…”
“You just have to change the hair's color.”
“That’s it?”
“That’s it.”
“How big do you want it?”
“Hmm.. big enough to take a seat?”
“Hmmmmm. Okay I can do it but I have to start now, I can’t waste any time.”
“Thank you Usopp, I didn’t want Robin and I to get married without it.”
“No problem, you can count on me.”

~~~~~

The day had passed and a new one began. Everyone was in position. Their friends were where they needed to be. Camie, Pappag, Jimbei and the entirety of the royal family was here.
Luffy was in the front and facing everyone. Just before him were Rick and Zoro on his left and Nami on his right, which was the bride's side.

“Getting jitters?” asked Zoro to the groom who couldn’t stand in place.
“No. Just worried that she’d change her mind.”
“That would make things awkward in the crew if she did.” replied the swordsman which earned him a smack on the head by Nami.
“Worst best man ever! You’re supposed to reassure him!” she said before turning to Rick.
“There is no way she’d change her mind.”
“I know, I know but…”

Rick stopped mid-sentence when Brook and the band started to play music. He turned around to look at his bride, at his future wife. The woman he had schemed to get in the sheets and ended up falling completely in love with, to the point of madness. His eyes were focused on her, nothing else existed in that moment. A hundred buster calls could have been happening around and he would not have noticed. He was mesmerized by beauty and appearance.

Robin walked down the stairs of Sunny at the arm of Franky, with a beatific smile on her face that everyone could see despite the veil that covered it. Arriving on the deck she went slowly towards the makeshift altar the cyborg built for the occasion. She was led by Chopper, in a really cute tuxedo, who was throwing flowers from a basket, paving her way. Just like Rick was focused on her, she was focused on him. She held out on laughing seeing his facial expression, he was enchanted with his mouth open, hanging low.

From the moment he saw her his eyes never left her. She was now by his side looking at the front, towards Luffy. But he was still fixed on her. Sounds of people talking could be heard but he didn’t pay attention to any of it. Only Robin existed in this world.

Everyone was silent, and looking at Rick. It was his turn to speak and he was quiet, just looking at Robin. He was brought out from whatever world he was in when Zoro smacked the back of his head.

“You can admire her all you want later. Get married first.”

That made everyone laugh, except Luffy.
He took the ring Chopper presented and put it on Robin’s ring finger and she then did likewise.

“I’m not repeating all that I said because it’s too long so… Rick, do you want to marry Robin and be together until death?”
“I died twice and even death couldn’t stop me from getting back to her. So yes, I do.”
“Robin, same question.”
“I do.”
“Good.”
“...”
“...”

“““““““““““...””””””””””””
“That’s the moment when you say he can kiss the bride YOU IDIOT!” yelled nami love punching his captain in the face!
“Ya may kith the bride.” said Luffy with busted lips and some missing teeth.

Rick didn’t care, he didn’t spare a single second and turned to Robin, took her by the waist with one hand, removed her veil with the other and poured out everything he felt at this precise moment for her in the kiss.

Everyone cheered loudly!

When they broke it up they both looked at each other with nothing but love.

“Thank you.” said Robin.
“What for?”
“My mom’s portrait.”

That was the task he had assigned to Usopp. Making a huge portrait of Olivia so she could, in spirit, assist at her daughter’s wedding. That was an easy thing to do, Usopp being quite the artist and Robin looking exactly like her mother except with black hair instead of white.

“She’s my mother-in-law. I couldn’t let her out of our wedding.”
“Always thoughtful of others. I love that about you.”
“Do you think she would approve of me?”
“If I’m anything like her, she would have.”
“Good enough for me.” he replied before kissing her again.

 

~~~~~

“Almost three years ago, on our way to the kingdom of Alabasta, we found a wreck floating on water. We picked him up on our ship. Oh boy was it a sight. Dirty long hair and dirty long beard, worn out clothes with holes everywhere. It turned out it was Rick. One of the most wanted sailors by the navy. I had heard about the awful stories about him but none of them were true. He was an outgoing person, fiercely loyal and protective to his friends.

Almost three years ago, in the kingdom of Alabasta, we met Robin. She was working for the enemy’s side. Well… Magic happened and she ended up joining the crew. She was reserved and very detached outwardly but was caring just as much.

They are two sides of the same coin, so different from each other and yet so similar. I’ve never seen two people fit more perfectly together than those two.” said Nami, making a speech.

“I wish nothing but the best for the two of you, you earned it and you deserved it.” was with what she ended, tears of joy falling on her cheeks.

Rick made her float and brought her between Robin and him. They both gave her a kiss on her wet cheeks and a hug, thanking her, before letting her go.

Everyone was partying. Dancing, eating, singing and doing some weird display of skills. The usual party that the crew was used to.

Robin was leaning onto her husband's shoulder, people watching, when he seemed to have a revelation.

“What is it?”
“Nami talking about Alabasta reminded me of something.”
“What?”
“Remember when that huge galleon fell from the sky and almost crushed us?”
“Yes?”
“Do you remember what we were doing just before?”
“Hmm… I cut your hair and removed that awful beard.”
“Yes, but I meant, do you remember what we were talking about?”
“Can’t say that I do but it seems like you do.”she replied, making him laugh.
“Oh, yes I remember alright.”
“Come on. Out with it.”
“I was joking that now I could get a good wife. And you laughed as if it was impossible.”
“...” she tried to recall that moment until a flash of recollection hit her.
“I remember now! You took it as a challenge to find a wife and…”
“And I said that I’d marry you.” he smiled at her.
“And you did.” she answered with the same happy smile he gave her before kissing him.
“And I did.”
“Was it one of your feelings?”
“No. It was just a joke on the spur of the moment. Yet when we got back from Skypiea, I knew you were the one. Do you know what that means?”
“That everything you say happens?” she joked.
“I wish, but no. To me it means that you beat the laws of nature.”
“The laws of nature.”
“Trusting your guts.” he clarified.

She just rolled her eyes and repositioned herself so she could melt in his embrace, her head nuzzling his neck.

Finally, the party slowed down. And some people started going home. They caught Nami refusing a drunk Sanji’s relentless advances after she had caught the bouquet of flowers. That made everyone laugh for a while.

“Mrs Wal D Robin, would you like to retreat to our chamber?”
“Wal D Robin?” she repeated with an eyebrow raise.
“You don’t like it? I thought you always wanted my D.” he joked, earning him a slap on the chest.
“Ouch! That was uncalled for!” he said feigning ignorance and injury.
“Stop making stupid jokes and lets go.”
“Is it a bad time to remind you that you owe me a princess carry?”

She didn’t answer his question, instead she put her arms around his neck and pulled herself up. By reflex he caught her and was now the one doing a princess carry. Robin looked at him dead in the eye and said a two word command.

“Bedroom, now!”

He just smiled and brought her inside Sunny while she closed her eyes and let her head rest in the crook of his neck with a smile on her face.


~~~~~

Thanks to his Me Me no mi powers he didn’t have to let go of Robin and opened the door to their bedroom by sprouting a single arm. Once inside he walked towards the bed with the purpose of laying his new wife gently on it but was stopped.

“Please let me down.” she asked.

He looked at her questionnaire when she explained herself.

“I like this dress, I don't want you to tear it apart.”
“I like it too and I definitely want to tear it off of you violently but I agree with you. It would be a good reminder to keep intact. However, I want to do something before you remove it.” he announced as he laid her down on her two on feet. Robin didn’t say anything but was curious. She watched him go down on his knees and took her left leg in his hand. He started raining slow butterfly kisses from her ankle and was making his way up. His head went under her dress and kept its ministration.

Robin felt something she hadn’t felt in two years. A heat at her core, which was getting hotter and hotter to the point that she started secreting fluids that dripped slowly down her thighs. When Rick got a taste of her during a kiss he started licking her, following her love juice’s trail with his tongue, very very slowly. Letting it roam towards the source of what he thought and believed the best nectar he had ever tasted. The best in the world which he was addicted to.

Just as he was about to reach his ultimate panty clad goal, he deviated from it to go higher, making his wife groan in frustration. She needed to feel him in that place, to feel his warm tongue and his breath on it. But more than a need that she had, she had a craving for it, but she didn’t do anything to stop him. She knew that he had a plan and that letting her husband do as he pleased would make her reach bliss.

Rick started his butterfly kisses on her once again just above her snatch. Meanwhile Robin was already breathing hard, letting small but cute moans out of her mouth. When she felt him going down towards her other thighs, she almost lost it in frustration and grabbed his head to shove it just where she wanted. But she held on with, mustering every ounce of willpower she had.

As her husband got near his goal while kissing down her right thigh, he suddenly broke the rhythm and gave her a powerful but quick lick on her nether region. From the bottom to the top of her covered lips.

The effect was instantaneous, Robin let out a loud and guttural moan, grabbing his head and shoving it against her pussy for more. She hadn’t come but was close to it as the amount of secretion she was producing exploded.

Rick pulled down her white panties which were completely drenched, and lost himself for a moment in the searing heat and sweet smell that were now free to overload his senses. While his face was pushed forward, he grabbed one ass cheek of her perfect bubble butt in each hand, to steady her. Gently of course, they were only beginning, the rough part would come later. Next, he finally started lapping at her pussy, his pussy now, like a man who was dying of thirst after days in the desert without water.

Robin didn’t bother to try to subdue her voice. She was too far gone by what her lover was doing. She was tortured mercilessly. She felt every single act of his tongue. When he licked both her lips at the same time, or when he put his tongue inside he licked just one before doing the same to the other.

Finally he licked her beautiful bud and started sucking hard on it. That was it for Robin. She screamed as she never screamed before. Screamed like a banshee but out of pleasure. She pushed forward her pelvis while pushing his head against it. She squirted like she never did before. It wasn’t a rare occurrence for her to do so but not common either. It was only when Rick went beyond and gave her a shattering world orgasm. And this one was the best she ever had.

Rick had sprouted arms to hold her steady in a flash when he felt his wife's body shaking violently in his hands. His face was flooded, but he didn’t care, quite the contrary he loved it, that was proof that his love was in bliss and that he did a good job. The bigger the amount the better for him.

He got out from under her dress and the ground. Standing up he brought her into his arms embracing her in a tight loving hug, while making his sprouts go away. Her breath was ragged. Not wanting her to catch her breath yet he kissed her with passion. His tongue led the dance. It was only when she pushed him away to get some air that they stopped.

Still holding her he waited for her to get her bearings back, which she did after a few minutes.
“That… That… was…” she said in a whisper still catching her breath a bit.
“It was.”
“God, I needed that.”
“Glad I could help.”
“Did I always taste so good on your lips?”
“I’m surprised too. You always tasted good but this time it was out of this world.”

She put her hands on each side of his head, and started licking what was left of her on his face. That led to another tongue battle.

“I really love tasting myself from your lips and tongue.”
“I sadly can’t say the same.” he joked, making her smile.
“And yet you still do it on the rare times I go for it. For me.”
“For you. Anything for you.” he whispered, taking her face in one of his hands and rubbing her cheek gently with his thumb.


“I need you in me now.”she whispered in his ear before pushing him on the bed.

She started to remove her dress, slowly, to tease him. Giving him a good look at what she was going to give him. Rick started to undress himself without letting his eyes look at anything but the sight in front of him. He nearly jumped on her when she bent forward, letting her huge, perfect breasts hang and swing a bit as she was putting her dress down. He wanted so much to put his head in there, to squashed shem with his own two hands, lick her beautiful dark pink areolas; suck and bite those oh, so delicious dark pink nipple. But he resisted. When the dress had passed the level of her belly button, Robin stopped and turned around, still bent over, she continued to remove her dress showing bit by bit her big and perfect bubble butt.

That did it. Rick couldn’t restrain himself anymore. He wanted to bury his head in this ass and nothing would stop him. Except his wife. She knew she would break him. She had noticed long ago that after her eyes, her ass was his favorite part of her body. He was always fondling it or trying to reach it unconsciously. So when he tried to raise himself for the bed she was ready. She instantly bloomed hands which grabbed him and put him back down.

“I don’t think so, dear husband. It’s my turn to lead now.”

He let out a very angry and irritated groan, making her laugh.

She finally got out of her dress. Almost completely naked, she was only wearing her garter belt. No bra, no panties, no stockings. To make him even more mad, she had her left hand hiding her pussy and her right hand horizontally pressed against her breasts, hiding her nipples, and making them overflow a bit from the top and bottom. She observed him and he was completely lost in lust. For her. Only for her. She grinned, satisfied with what she was doing to him and started walking towards their beds. The closer she got, the less he fought his restrain. After a few seconds she was standing above him, each leg on either side of his thighs.

“Are you ready?”
“YESS! DAMNIT YESS!”

That was it. Robin crouched down and grabbed his dick in one hand.

“God I love his dick. My dick now.” she thought.

It was big and thick, the best she ever had. It was veiny too, and she loved to feel them when he was deep inside of her. It scraped her walls like nothing ever did.

She was letting her hand explore up and down that tower made of flesh as she was lost in nostalgia about what pleasure it gave to her. Suddenly she decided to take a page from her husband’s book. She broke the rhythm.

She impaled herself in one go, taking every single inch in her until her mound was against his groin. After two years with absolutely no action she was tight. Tighter than she had ever been for him. A wave of pleasure and acute pain mixed together left her core to the rest of her body. She gritted her teeth hard, right in display, silent tears falling from the corner of her eyes. She put her hand on his chest to support herself while the bloomed ones restraining him faded, allowing him to grab her breasts roughly, which were way bigger than his own hands. His fingers buried themselves into them, letting her flesh overflow.

Robin had climaxed. Hard would be the biggest understatement in History. Even the shattering orgasm she had a few minutes prior which was the best she ever had couldn’t compare to the one she was having right this instant.
Feeling him, the man she loved more than anything, inside her again after so long was what helped. The difference between this orgasm and the one before was immense. Right now, her senses, her mind and her emotions were in perfect sync and at their peak.

Robin in bliss
[Art belonging to "potatopanicking"] (While I do not share most of his kinks, I do find his art beautiful)

She squirted again… and again, stream after stream, completely drenching her husband and the bed like she never did before. She did it for half a minute until her eyes glazed and rolled into her head. Strength left her body and like a ragdoll collapsed forward on a shocked Rick.


Robin had never reacted that way before. Sure from time to time when they were really going at it she happened to faint but not like this. She never came that hard and just from penetration, even if it was in one full thrust.

“Ro?” he asked, not feeling her breathing, but got no answer.
“Robin?” he asked again but still no answer.

He was starting to panic and asked again when he heard inhale. That simple sound relieved him. He embraced her back with one arm and started patting the back of her hair with the other. He waited for her to regain consciousness, for her brain which had short circuited to reboot. Which she did after ten minutes.

“Are you alright?” he asked.
“...” she didn’t answer verbally but made a small nod, her face still buried into his chest.
“I was worried.”
“...”
“You never did that before, what happened?”

She didn’t answer either, but lifted her head and kissed him on the lips longingly as if she was thanking him. After breaking the kiss she laid back her head sideways on his chest and gave him an answer.

“The moment I learned that you… died, I… My libido went down the drain.”
“What do you mean?”
“I had absolutely zero sexual desire anymore. Absolutely no urge, no itch needing to be scratched…”
“For two years?”
“Yes. When you died, my sex drive died with you.”
“That’s why you were so tight? No action at all?”
“Yes.”
“But you were tighter than our first time together.”

Hearing that she laughed softly.

“Why am I not surprised that you remember perfectly how narrow my pussy was back then.”
My pussy.”

She raised her head, looked at him in the eye and gave him a quick peck.

Your pussy.” she agreed.
“As for your question, at the time I was perhaps single but I was taking care of myself.”
“Crocodile?”
“Ewww no! Can you imagine how hard it would be to remove sand that deep! I took care of myself by myself thank you!” she protested in disgust making her husband laugh aloud.

“If your sex drive was inexistant how come…”
“It’s because of you. I can’t really explain it, but it’s like the moment you were buried inside of me, a dam broke, letting out everything that was held back during those two years. It was… cathartic. So… blissful.”
“...”
“...”
“You know, we’re going to need to change the sheets now.” he teased.
“Not now.”
“Not now?”
“No. Do you really think I’m done? I’ve got two years of orgasms to catch up to. And you didn’t come once yet. Besides there is no way I would stop at two no matter how great they were, on our wedding night.” She declared.

To prove her point, she raised herself from his chest and turned around. Moving around the bed on all four, she reached the other end, laid down her torso while raising her ass.

“I’m ready to be rough. Are you?” she said while swinging her bubble butt right and left to entice him.

She knew what she was doing as in a heartbeat he was on her. One hand on each of her ass cheeks,spreading them, grabbing them hard while his head took a dive into it, licking her rosebud.

“Haaan…. No! Not there!”

Pulling himself out of those two glorious buns he replied.

“Since when are you against anal? That’s your favorite.”
“I’m role playing the innocent wife who doesn’t know anything about sex.”

That made Rick laugh. That was one of the many reasons he loved her so much. She always knew how to keep things interesting in bed.

“Don’t worry my dear, I’ll lubricate it so much you won’t feel any pain.”
“I hope nope, dear husband, I love a little pain.”
“Then let’s not waste time anymore.”

He pulled himself on his knees and put his cock at the entrance of her ass, putting a bit of pressure but not entering her.

“Is my dear innocent bride, ready to discover the pleasure of anal sex?”
“Yes! Show me!” yelled Robin, pushing her ass backward so she could take him in. In vain as he holds her firmly in place.
“That’s not the way an inexperienced lady should talk!” He reprimanded, her slapping one of her ass cheeks with force making her moan.
“Please, dear husband, teach me about sex!”
“Better!” he said as he penetrated her in one go, burying himself to the hilt making her scream in pain and pleasure.

He loved doing that, feeling her ass against his groin, hearing her screaming the way she did. Most of all he knew she loved it when he did that. Rick didn’t move, letting Robin adapt to his intrusion. While she loved the pain and he loved giving some to her both didn’t want for her to get hurt.
Robin was breathing hard. That was not a small object she just took in her rear end. And despite how much the man she loved had lubricated it, it was still a difficult task.
After a minute or two, she was alright. And began slowly, very slowly moving her ass back up. Rick knew that she was the one in charge until she said otherwise or screamed otherwise, and let her pick her own pace.
When all was left was the crown of his cock inside, she moved her ass back down at the same speed, moaning a little. Meanwhile Rick used one of his hands to put it on her lower back, caressing her gently.

After a few back and forth, Robin began to take up speed. Bit by bit, until she had a really good rhythm. Rick took control using the hand caressing her back to grab her hair in a ponytail and pulled. His partner raised her torso from the bed and was back on all four, her head pulled towards the back. He began giving her powerful thrust while giving her a good spanking.

“YES! YES! YES!”
“Do you like it?!”
“I LOVE IT!”
“More?”
“MORE! HARDER! DO IT HARDER!”

Rick stopped the spanking and let go of her hair. His hands now free, found themselves on her swinging breasts, gripping them hard then squeezing them brutally, until the flesh overflowing between his fingers became pale. He had his chest against her back and began to pound her with everything he had.

“HAhaHAhaHA!” she screamed.
“How is it?!”

“YES! YES! GOD YES!”

Everytime he thrusted into her, his testicules hit her clitoris, sending small electric shocks to the rest of her body. It lasted a few minutes until Rick decided to change position. He buried himself inside his ass as far and deep as he could and  straightened himself bringing her with him as he was still gripping her breasts tightly.

“Noooooo! Don’t stop! Please!”
“Oh, I’m not stopping, baby!”

He let go of her breasts and lowered his hands just behind her knees and picked up her legs. He stood up and got out of the bed, still balls deep inside her ass. Robin was trying to move along his shaft but he held her in place.
He walked towards the standing mirror on the side.

“Look at you, the perfect bride. My bride.”
“Yours! Yours!” she said as she began to pound her again.

He raised her knees until they were close to her head, he extended his hands and started playing with her nipples while her thigh squeezed her magnificent breasts together while she put her arms behind her to circle his head and hold on to it.

He thrusted again and again and when he felt her approaching her climax. He pinched her nipples hard and bit the crook of her neck with so much pressure that he drew blood. That did the trick for Robin and for the third time this night, came.
She let out another banshee scream and squirted again. Not as much as she did previously but enough. Her ass contracted so much that it made Rick cum and flood it. She went limp and so did Rick’s cock which got free of her ass. With her asshole gaping a lot all the cum began to drop like a waterfall.

Catching their breath a bit, Robin turned her head and started giving him small kisses. Rick turned around and went back to bed where he laid her delicately on it and turned her around so she could be on her back. Her hair was disheveled and he came to her side and put them behind her ears. He put his cock on her lips and without saying anything opened her mouth and started to clean him up. Bobbing her head up and down his shaft as if it was the most natural thing to do. Her cleaning up blowjob made him hard again and once he was ready he pulled it out of her mouth. It wasn’t easy as she didn’t want to let him go and tried to apply pressure on his cock while at the same time succking so hard her cheek caved in. Sadly it was for naught as Rick extracted himself with a loud pop, making Robin whine at the loss.

“More, please.” she whispered.
“Robin, at the rate you are going, we’ll need to take a break or you’ll dehydrate yourself.”
“I don’t care.”

He sighed but didn’t reply back. Instead he moved around and positioned himself for the missionary position, putting his cock above her pussy grinding up and down.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” The answer came from behind him as two arms circled his chest and a head came resting upon one of his shoulders. He turned his head and saw a second Robin looking at him. Turning back to the first, he feigned his surprise.

“You can clone yourself?”
“Among other things.”
“Oh my goddess, please marry me.”
“I already did, you idiot.” she replied, smiling at his stupid joke.
“That you did, thank you for that.”

She didn’t reply but her clone, who was naked, moved from behind him and straddled the original on her stomach facing Rick. She bent forward and took him in her mouth and bobbed her head a few times before letting him go and taking him in her hands. He grabbed the original legs and brought them up. The clone then guided him slowly inside the real Robin’s pussy and he began thrusting gently.

If the session from before was violent and animalistic, this one was diffrent from a good fuck. They were making love and taking their time for it. After a few minutes, while he was thrusting into her and kissing her clone he asked her to get rid of it. She did so because he asked but she was curious as to why. She didn’t have to wait long for an answer before she got an answer.

“Even if she’s you, it wasn’t the two of us anymore.” he said, putting her legs around his waist and bringing himself down.

Robin locked her legs as he put his arms behind her back and grabbed her shoulder, pressing himself against her chest while still moving in and out of her.

“Though, I won’t mind if she could make another appearance next time.” he said with a smile, his nose touching hers.
“I’m sure she and her sisters would be interested to try my handsome husband again.”
“Goddess, I hope so.” he replied before kissing her as she wrapped her arms behind his neck.

After ten minutes of this slow rhyme they both wanted more from and for each other, and Rick began to thrust faster and harder into her. Robin had another idea in mind. She wanted him to orgasm as hard as she did and she knew how to do it. She knew every single one of his kinks and knew which ones she could use for that.
Blooming hands, she reached toward her nightstand, took her reading glasses and put them on.

“Oh?” he exclaimed, wondering what she was playing at.
“Pound me baby! Pound me into the bed! USE ME AS YOUR MATING PRESS!”

Rick didn’t make her wait. Once again he grabbed her legs and raised them up until her knees were on each side of her head. He started pounding her harder like he ever did before and Robin began her dirty talk.

“HARDER! POUND ME HARDER!” she screamed as she played with her nipples

Rick didn’t think it was possible but he did and every time he thrusted in his cock collided with cervix.

“RUIN ME FOR ANY OTHER MAN! RUIN ME! MOLD YOUR PUSSY! GIVE IT THE SHAPE OF YOUR COCK! DO IT! SO IT CAN ONLY ACCEPT YOUR COCK!”
Her dirty talk was effective, he was now thrusting into her so hard and so fast that she began to be painful. She didn’t care, she liked that kind of pain. She felt her climax approaching and felt his dick expanding a bit. He was about to reach his limit and she decided to go all out.

“INSIDE! I WANT IT INSIDE! GIVE ME YOUR SEED! BREED ME!” she yelled.

Rick went balls deep into her and let out a torrent of cum that flooded her womb as he let out a very primal grunt and made his wife climax for the fourth time this night. When her baby chamber was full, the surplus of cum went the other way and started leaking out of her pussy, running down her asshole who wasn’t completely close yet. He collapsed on top of her.Both were exhausted and probably done.

After a few minutes to catch their breath Rick rolled them around and ended up on his back with Robin on top of him.

“This…” he began.
“Was the best…”
“Session…”
“Yet.”

They looked at each other and laughed. It was the first time since they had been reunited that they did their thing. Taking off her glasses and putting them down back on the nightstand, Rick started to pat her head and caress her lower back, while Robin rested her own head against his chest.

They didn’t do anything, enjoying the aftermath of a great night of sex. Suddenly Rick snorted, prompting Robin to look up.

“What is it?” she asked, curious.
“I was thinking about what you said earlier.”
“What did I say?”
“That if you were anything like your mother she’d approve of me.”
“I’m sure she would.”
“That’s not what I was thinking.”
“What were you thinking then?”
“If she would have been interested in a mother-daughter threesome.” he joked.

Robin snorted and rolled her eyes before slapping his chest.

“Idiot.”
Your idiot.”
My idiot.”

They didn’t say anything else. They shared one last kiss and slowly fell asleep, with Rick still inside Robin. Neither of them wished otherwise.

First time I ever wrote porn. That was... weird.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Yes, there will be more.
No, I'm not telling you with who.

Next chapter is NacB #5.

See you around!

74