Not a Chapter but fun fact #8
2.8k 14 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not a Chapter but fun fact #8

Welcome to NaCB #8.

I had fun writing this arc. I didn’t have fun reading it multiple times though. Since it was for taking notes of things I couldn’t enjoy it.

I’m mostly glad how it turned out. With this arc the penultimate harem member was introduced. I always thought that Reiju was cute. Not because of her appearance but because of her personality. I tried to make her more open with her feelings. To make her more than just Sanji’s big sister with a cold personality but a kind heart.


Here are the fun facts:

 

  • Chapter 99 and 100 were supposed to be one long chapter.

 

  • Reiju should have been way more assertive with Rick during her first time on the Sunny.

 

  • Rick should have played the innocent and duped Reiju into thinking he was prey.

  • Nami wasn't supposed to get jealous
  • Nami and Rick were supposed to fool around in the clothing store’s changing room. Instead I used the opportunity that Reiju’s presence presented and developed Nami’s character and her relationship with Rick, as they both had been stagnating.

  • Nami wasn’t supposed to trick Rick in proposing to her.
  • Nami wasn’t supposed to reveal her relationship with Rick and Robin at the time she did.
  • Pedro was supposed to die, just like in canon.
  • When the Germa saved the crew Rick was supposed to talk to Judge and “kidnap” Reiju.
  • After they received the new bounties, Nami would have been open with her relationship with Rick by kissing him in front of everyone.

  • Rick would have stayed another night and would have been cornered by Reiju in the garden.=> long sex scene. Wake up the morning after with both Reiju and Nami working on Rick’s tool. In the end I gave up on the sex secene with Reiju since the one I written was different from the one I planned in my notes. It wouldn’t have fit. Despite the lot of sex Rick and Nami had, it was meaningless sex so there wasn’t any need to write about it.

    Now the chapters:

  1. Chapter 99: I can’t find the author of that quote, sorry
  2. Chapter 100: Famous Sherlock Holmes story. Related to Reiju obviously.
  3. Chapter 101: Thomas Faranda’s quote
  4. Chapter 102: Quote from the movie Escape from L.A.
  5. Chapter 103: Quote from Charles Dickens
  6. Chapter 104:  I don’t think I need to explain this one.

See you around in NaCB #9 !

38