Not a Chapter but fun fact #9
1.4k 8 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Not a Chapter but fun fact #9

Welcome to NaCB#9!


The reverie arc was short but dear god is it full of words.

I really had a lot of fun writing it. While the first chapter was difficult to write as I wanted to play on the unknown of Viola status regarding Rick and Robin, the others were not.

True the second one is practically just a retold of the events of the fic, just for Vivi and while it was the least fun of the chapters to write. It’s the one I took the most pleasure to read.

Here are the fun facts:

 

  • Vivi should have not reacted like she did at all.

 

  • Instead a long sex scene would have happened. I decided otherwise, because Vivi would have been so OOC… I couldn’t stand it. Besides we already have Hancock and Kaza on the crazy lusty side which is more than enough.

 

  • Kaza and Tsuru both would have been present as a witness for the fight with Shiki.

 

  • The fight with Shiki would have been shown and not just a footnote. I decided otherwise because well… Shiki is just a footnote. Nobody really cares for him.

 

  • Eri should have tried to fight Rick.

 

  • Kaza was originally supposed to be very aggressive with her words towards Rick. But that would have been OOC for her, and would have been counterproductive to the bit of character development single motherhood brought her (mainly patience). She found out that being a single mother was better than being second in command of Garp.

 

  • Eri has always been supposed to have her mother’s “madness”. I turned it down a lot though and just showed a glimpse at the end  of the revelation chapter. I did turn up to eleven Kaza’s in the next though.Her fans ( if she has any), would have been pleased I think.

 

  • Hancock was not supposed to appear at all as a trip to Amazon Lily wasn’t planned.

  • Hancock's appearance will have “important” repercussions later.

 

  • Tsuru was not supposed to turn her coat here, but further along in the story. It would have been even more radical, but I decided otherwise and to bring her possible involvement with the R.A slowly.

 

  • I toyed with the idea of Rick meeting Nojiko, but decided against it. Perhaps in the alternate Fan Fic where Rick stays in the Marines, if such a fan fic ever comes to the light of day.

 

Now the chapters:

 

  1. Chapter 105: Altered quote from the Broly episode of DBZA
  2. Chapter 106/107: Quote from Avatar Roku ( Avatar the last airbender)
  3. Chapter 108: Star Wars Empire Strikes back
  4. Chapter 109: Famous latin idiom.

33