Chap 2: Space Ability.
448 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yum! Wei-gege!! You must not show this delicious cooking to anyone!"

Long Ai was actually making cute noises while eating the healthy food made by her brother. The dishes were quite simple and plain, but the taste was unexplainably delicious.

Long Xiang was also eating his little brother's handmade cooking and was very surprised but only Long Ning was a little less surprised because he had eaten 'Long Wei's' cooking 2 times before this.

"I am no cook but If you all are happy I will cook more."

The three siblings nodded hard at this.

Long Wei looked at the dishes and thought back on how the situation came to this was...

After waking up that night and finding out some pieces of memories about the future of the original one, Long Wei tried to use the so-called space ability.

He only thought about the space and was directly transported into it.

"Is this another type of array? No, wait a mythical weapon?"

Long Wei questioned his knowledge of 3000 years but couldn't arrive at any of the answers, So he simply thought that this ability needs detailed study and left the issue behind.

'Looking at this place...there are farms and different edible animals...Ah, a pond?'

Long Wei walked up to the pond and found that the pond was not actually a pond but was big and surrounded by fog. 

"The water is pure and also it has dense and mythical power in it. Should I drink?"

He had heard of longevity spring back in Claptis but nothing about this type of lake or pond or ocean or whatever it was.

Feeling curious Long Wei fetched up some water in his palm and drank it without any problem. Soon he found a problem;

"Agh?!! This is qi and quite dense at it!!"

The pain was causing Long Wei to gasp, He hurriedly sat down cross-legged in the pond bank and started meditation. Moving the qi from blood vessels, bones, and blood with a rhythm made his pain subside but nonetheless, it was a harsh process. Because he had just reached the foundation-building stage and had to adjust in his body and here a huge amount of qi came out of nowhere destroying the balanced body.

As an elemental King, Long Wei actually needed a considerable amount of qi to summon any elemental powers with weapons, So it was good news but also a bad one that he needed at least 3 months of deep meditation to build his heavenly palace of elements in his soul, But...

'I just got a family and according to what originals memories were it seems the so-called apocalypse thing will start in a year so it should be ok right?'

After adjusting the qi in his body and breaking through 4 levels of the foundation stage, Long Wei was quite tired and opened his eyes just to see black liquid falling from every pore of his body.

"I...Impurities...such a huge amount at that too."

Not caring a drop about the cleanliness of the pond, The black body of Long Wei submerged into the pond. The black matter was washed off Long Wei and he finally felt clean. 

After getting out of the pond Long Wei went to check the vegetables.

"They are growing in this dense spiritual haven so I am sure they must be healthy and delicious."

Because of the increase in his spiritual power, Long Wei was now able to feel qi in nature more profoundly and decided to cook food with the vegetables in his space for diner and went out of his space with some common vegetables.

Now that he cooked the food with those vegies he could feel his siblings having primordial qi in their body.

'Oh. Unexpectedly all these siblings are good materials for cultivation but...let's nourish them first.'

Long Wei withdrew some pond water in a bottle and mixed it with normal water to diminish the painful effect of pond water and pour the three into a glass.

"Wei-ge, I feel you became more beautiful...why? Seriously how!!"

Long Ai looked at the glass of water and then at her second brother who was looking more pretty than before. His long hair had an unknown glow and his face became more cold and indifferent but still heavenly breath catching. Long Ai as a girl felt ashamed of a boy's face and her elder brother at that!

'God!! Why make girls if boys have to be this pretty!! Just cancel our existence!! I feel humiliated as a girl!'

God: This girl got a point!!!

After drinking the water given to them by Long Wei, the three siblings felt immense power surge rising from deep their bodies but the power didn't make them excited but incredibly tired.

Long Xiang wanted to ask Long Wei what they drank but before he could ask Long Wei explained:

"It's a medicine. Actually, it will make you all handsome and beautiful with some more time to live."

Long Xiang: Dude is my life that small?

Long Ning: Bro, Do I need more handsomeness?

Long Ai: Seriously are you finally humiliating my beautiful face bro?

The three siblings looked at their always the not-in-same-plane brother and sighed before they moved to their respective rooms to rest.

Long Wei smiled while looking at their withdrawing backs with unknown feeling and started to move into his own room to train his level up and make his unstable level stable.

And so the four siblings retreated and had a painful rest. 

Early in the morning the four siblings met at the dining table and saw that the food was again made by their second brother Long Wei and he had some swollen eyes.

Long Ai had to bathe for a long time before she could no longer smell that weird and disgusting smell and when she saw her face she almost screamed, The change was tiny but it was still there.

"Wei-ge!! I love you!! I will marry you!!"

Long Wei who was mixing another medicine to give his family in the morning which could make them feel relaxed for the day almost slipped the glass before he looked at the lovely little girl.

"I...It's a bad way to think of your brother Xiao Ai, Ah!"

Long Ai: ???

19