BONUS CHAPTER~ Poor Xiang-chan~
277 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was just another day when I woke up and got ready to go to my office. Soon I heard Xiao Ai's scream. My heart was really racing when I ran out to see what happened. 

Arriving at the stairway, I found Xiao Wei unconscious on the ground while Xiao Ai and Xiao Ning were shaking him. 

This had never happened before. I mean that Xiao Wei had never been so careless to slip? 

Not arguing with reason anymore I pulled Xiao Wei and took him to his room and settled him.

"What happened?"

I asked while covering Xiao Wei, Xiao Ning's scared voice soon came.

"Dage...Wei-ge, He suddenly stopped on the stairs and then shouted something and slipped...A-Also he mumbled ...'I want home'...um Dage...Wei-ge he...Should I contact mom?"

After hearing Xiao Ning, I was very confused. You want a home? But aren't you the one who wanted to come to the side villa? What is going on suddenly?

"Call Dr. Shen to check for any injuries. After that, both of you go get ready."

After Xiao Wei, Only he can tell what actually happened.

Soon Long Xiang left home in a car. The day in his office was the same busy. Doing his duty, Long Xiang arrived home only to hear another scream.

Why is Xiao Ning shouting now? Are these twins playing jokes on me?

Soon Long Xiang arrived in front of Long Wei's door and asked.

"What are you both shouting...WHAT?!"

The pure black eyes of Long Wei had changed into beautiful Silver, his eyes not only showed silver but had dim red in middle making him more domineering.

Just what happened here? Could this be...?

"Xiao Wei....did you eat something bad?"

For a moment Xiao Wei didn't answer making me anxious, What if he lost his memories? What if Xiao Wei became stupid? Why is my baby brother looking at me like a stranger?!

Soon Long Wei again lost consciousness. 

After once again settling Xiao Wei at his bed and then leaving with Xiao Ai and Xiao Ning who were obviously more anxious than me. 

Eating dinner in this tense condition was more difficult and they didn't finish dinner before going to check on Long Wei again.

The next day, The first thing after arriving at the office Long Xiang was to ask Wen Zheng his mother's whereabouts! Yes exactly! The Long couple was very childish!

Mom didn't even tell me what to do in this situation and she is running around in the country!

"Mom?"

[My Darling?]

"Oh excuse me, the Wrong number."

[Wai--]

-Tut Tut.

My self-restraint with this creepy and cringy language is really on verge of its destruction! 

Long Xiang massaged his temples and soon remembered his maternal Uncle, Xian Rong would definitely be a more nice choice!

Not waiting a moment, He called the person.

[Hello?]

"Good noon Uncle."

[Wrong number.]

"...Uncle it's me! Long Xiang!"

[Ah? Wait a moment.]

"...?"

[Huh? The sun didn't rise from the west? How weird?]

"..."

[Wait! Don't tell me you are someone impersonating my Nephew?!]

"..."

[Oh my! mY NEPHEW!! What did you do with his body?! Do you know how important his face is?!]

oh, my self-restraint please wait some more time! I want to be sane! I got three younger siblings please don't self-destruct!

"...Uncle Rong. I really want to beat you."

[...No way! It's really you? This brat finally knows how to use a phone?]

"...Yes finally. So can we talk business."

[...No.]

Long Xiang: (/#-_-)/~┻┻〃

"Come out uncle! I promise not to kill you! But I promise to beat you to natural death! Come out!"

[...I knew it was the wrong number.]

-Tut tut.

"..."

Long Xiang: (ノ#-_-)ノ

 

9