Chap 13: WTF?! Part 1
273 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This forest is soooo dense!!"

A girl in a straight long ponytail with a red headband was standing at the top of the tree. More like clutching the tree like a koala. 

"Achoo! Who is cursing me now?"

Long Ai squinted her big eyes a little while still acting like a Koala(More like a monkey). Sofia captured the picture of Long Ai.

"Come down now, Ai."

"Achoo! Achoo! someone just double cursed me!!"

"Nonsense! just come down before you catch a cold"

Narrator/Author:...I am not working/ Wait!!

Long Ai came down and took the camera from Sofia to watch the images. This was their 3rd day surviving in the wild. Going to hunt then finding a shelter and also avoiding other teams. This had become a battlefield for them.

"When is Yao Lan gonna come?"

Sofia looked around and realizing that Yao Lan had still not arrived, She asked.

Long Ai sighed and looked at the rabbits they hunted.

"I am really hungry! Just collecting some sticks and that flop balloon is still not back."

Yao Lan who just entered the scene with a bunch of woods in his back, stood disgusted;

"Who is this Flop balloon? Hm Miss. Monkey?"

Sofia was stunned while there were apparent black lines on Long Ai's soft face. She thumbed the tree behind her with a small fist and smirked.

"At least the Monkey is more useful than a useless piece of Rubber."

Before things got out of tongues, Sofia hurriedly took both to make food. 

They were still moody and showing tongues and eyes to each other which was childish at their age.

Yao Lan:凸(¬‿¬)

Long Ai:╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Yao Lan:(‡▼益▼)

Long Ai:٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶

Yao Lan:(*/ω\*)

Long Ai:(`へ´*)ノ

Finally losing her cool, Sofia kicked both of them in a waterfall in front of their camp.

Sofia: "Go roast fishes instead of me!"

Sofia did a big 'Hmph' and took the rabbit to clean, As this was the way Team Zero was always while on a faraway place in the same forest, A person was sitting on the branch of one of the long tree. He whistles while looking at the binoculars with a smirk. This person was Zhi Kai. He is as frivolous as a person can imagine.

His teammates were no less than him. While he lazed on trees all day, Xie Ying only slept, woke up, ran sometime, and then eats. In other words, a perfect way to spend his time in the wild! He was still running from here to there while putting on headphones...Yo man it's a survival game!! but why he ran? It was because he always got lost! Yes, An extremely directionally challenged being!! Even after walking the same path 20 times he still got lost!!

Leaving the idle and Young master out, We got another directionally challenged idiot here but not much extreme than a certain above one. Yun Laotian is one of the Hero Associations members from Yao Lan's orphanage. His body also showed extreme acceptance for spiritual energy, making Long Wei personally train him. He was once again only meditating, underneath the same tree where an idle animal is shamelessly peeking at other teams.

"Wow...Sofi-chan is getting rough now~"

"Oh-oh, LanLan lost it! Go Xiao Ai, Don't back off here!!"

"hmm? Sofi-chan can cook? wow, I want to sneak a bite. Slurp."

Irritation was one thing, Shamelessly showing his dark thoughts was also another thing, but now Yun Laotian especially wanted to buy a coffin to bury this piece of meat for his innocent self's sake!

"Kai-Gege. Do I need to help you shut up or you can do it yourself?"

"..."

Zhi Kai really wanted to slap the face of someone certain who still considered himself innocent in spite of his poisonous tongue, whom even the Snake king is not worthy of!

"baby Tian, Tell me what wrong did my mouth commit that it got such a statement from you?"

Yun Laotian rolled his eyes backward and ignored Zhi Kai, mumbling.

"Wonder if it is only mouth..."

Raising an eyebrow while hearing that soft mumble really pissed Zhi Kai and he also ignored the small passing by buddha sitting downstairs.

We all think Team Troublemakers suit their names very much.

Zhi Kai changed his binocular's direction towards the slight upside of the forest. This was where the mother's team was.

Mother Han: "I never thought that my son would get such a nice wife. Sigh, Now I only wish a grandchild."

Mother Long: "You can get the grandchild after the Apocalypse, As My small Darling said that Apocalypse granted human males to be able to reproduce too."

Mother Zhi: "I wish my sons can also soon give me a grandchild."

Mother Long: "Ara? You didn't know? Xiao Tang is pursuing your son."

Mother Zhi: "Huh?! When did start? No, No, How come I don't know?!"

Mother Han: "Even I noticed it when Xiao Wei was training us, Xiao Tang and Xiao Zhi were spreading pink bubbles so much that they heard a scolding from Xiao Wei."

Mother Zhi: "...WOW!! I will be a grandmother soon!!"

Mother Han: "Yes yes. Me too! before you!"

Mother Zhi: "Wait and see who will become one first!"

Mother Han: "Than Let's bet! I guarantee I will become one first!"

Mother Zhi: "Ok Bet! Wait and watch my son become a hen first!"

Mother Long: ...My three sons are Asexual and my daughter...who will marry that hot-headed one?! Now that I think...My chance of becoming a grandma...are super slim...NO!!

Mother Long: "I must make My Darling Xiang date someone as soon as possible!! Help me !!"

Mother Han: "There are many candidates in our base."

Mother Zhi: " Yea, Especially that handsome boy!! He is so cute when he is lost, hahaha"

Mother Long: "Ah? Who? the glass doll?"

Mother Han, Mother Zhi: ... let's not speak.

And such was how the Team Mothers fairing in this survival quest.

Looking at the monitor which was recording these scenes made Long Wei go back to the Asylum's prison and take some tickets to send these guys there!

'I am sure I told them to train and gain practical experience...So why in the world am I looking at the complete opposite of what I want to see?!'

Sighing and turning the monitor off, Long Wei came out and went to prepare something to eat for his 3 guests who were still in a coma after drinking spiritual Spring's water.

'It is almost time for them to wake up. Sleeping three days straight...I am not sure whether they are lucky or not.'

 

8