Chap 19: Blizzard.
198 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[I want to eat Stuffed Mustard Lamb and Grilled Sour Clams also A'Yue want Saffron Milk with Grape Waffle, A'Ning said to get him pressure-Fried Sweet & Savory Goulash, and...oh yeah! get us Chestnut Buns and mn~ this will do for now!]

"Mn, Just this much?"

[Yup! Wei-ge love ya~ bye]

Tapping his finger on the window of the restaurant and hearing the voice from another side of his cell made Long Wei unknowingly happy. Just if this happiness will stay forever, The rain has started to pour but it was not that heavy to make people hide in their home for long. 

Writing his order and giving it on the counter Long Wei started to eat with enthusiasm to make himself more powerful!

Looking at the served dish Long Wei made a bizarre expression.

His Order was;

Stewed Bittersweet Stuffed Bread with Cola

But the food served was 

Saffron Fruit Salad with simple water...

Only a single thought passed Long Wei's brain.

'Is this the hardship of dieting?'

Though he was not dieting still Long Ai and Mothers Group have always been explaining their Dieting Hardship to Long Wei. He recalled a line and understood the meaning.

'Good looking but not my cup of taste.'

Nodding Long Wei called the Waiter and enquired

"What did you bring me?"

"Sir?"

"This is not my order."

Waiterlooked anxious but still couldn't help frowning and said;

"Sir this is your order and it is already paid by another Sir."

"Which other sir? I came alone."

"Ah? But He said to give it to you."

Long Wei was confused. Bro why send me something without even me knowing the reason?! 

"Ok leave it...no pack it for takeout with others and send my order."

The waiter nodded and went off. Long Wei again looked out the window only to see a familiar face looking exactly at him. The dark eyes with stillness and cold expression, The lone figure standing in rain was Xue Lan.

"You...So It was you."

Long Wei looked at Xue Lan and Other stared back at him, Both had the same indifferent expression but their eyes were finding somethings on the others.

Xue Lan mouthed and smiled.

'I will come again later.'

Long Wei nodded but then remembered something and mouthed back.

'Who are you finding? Need help?'

At first, Xue Lan looked away but then thought of something and mouthed with a soft expression.

'My beloved.'

Taken back a little Long Wei was stunned, This guy can love? and have a beloved? Well, he is a warm-blooded species with a heart sensitivity than all other species.

'Ok, Take care.'

Long Wei nodded and then looked away. Xue Lan found that he didn't hate talking to Long Wei. Xue Lan Chuckled remembering the stunned expression on the cold face of Long Wei and then he frowned as he felt the rain getting colder.

Long Wei returned after an hour and the rain had gotten stronger and colder, The mountain they were living in made them feel cold much more than any other place.

Long Xiang and Wen Zheng found Long Wei to talk about the rain. and Their doubts proved to be true, June 27th start of the snowstorm.

"It's not good. Xiang-ge you should get the people you hired to come to base in 2 days or else we will be late, Ask them to bring families and anything important they want, I will start the set up of array on the mountain."

"Alright, Be careful Xiao Wei, Secretary Wen, Let's get the remaining supplies."

"I will inform others."

The three went on their way, Long Wei took out the formation flags called Long Ning and asked for certain stones and gems with the huge build.

The rain didn't stop at all that day but instead, it got chillier, LongWei had fused his divine Fire qi in the surroundings but it was still colder than normal.

 The next day was even more hectic as the rain became a storm and many people from aboard and all over the place came to the base, The whole team had to settle them in a different section as they didn't know who will be a zombie and who will be normal and who will be ability user.

So to be on the safer side, They divided the base for temporary measurements. The whole day was spent either welcoming people or processing supplies from different industries.

The next day on 29th the word was covered by snow and it was still falling, Snowfall looked beautiful for now but it will cause a disaster in near days.

The people settled down and a huge party was held in the inner hall of the building, Snow kept falling and soon it became a storm.

The snowstorm was still bearable as fire qi was fusing with the environment through Fire Array on the mountain.

"Yue, Xing sleep with Irene and Husk today, Uncle got work hm?"

Xiao Yue and Xiao Xing made friends with the newly shifted professor Hubert's children, They were a year younger than Xiao Yue and Xiao Xing. They were step-siblings and were awkward with each other but soon made friends with Xiao Yue and Xiao Xing.

Nodding softly both children went to look for Irene and Husk. While Long Wei started to work on renewing the array tomorrow. The Blizzard was harsh and trying to cope with it was another difficulty. But people in the base had it easy based on Long Wei's description. Long Wei then remembered Xue Lan and his beloved...

'Will he be fine?'

'Did he find her? Should I go and check out?'

Long Wei thought that he needed to at least check the safety of the other right? But then he thought, He said he will come later, Let's wait or else it's his fate, Can't play with someone's fate right?

Xue Lan and Long Wei were thinking the same thing. They were thinking of meeting if Fate allowed and put the other on the back of their heads and focused on the problems at hand.

6