Chap 21: The 6 Teams.
153 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The meeting room was once again filled with people. The Last meeting was only briefing and now was the main point plan meeting. 

Yun Laotian was the first in attendance, Ever since the guy started cultivation he has become fairer and petite making Long Ai and Marie sigh from heartache. Marie is invited with her husband from aboard, She is in charge of the base's Farms. She got experience and is sincere in work.

After Yun Laotian, Wen Zheng, and Han Zhi came together, With their panda eyes, it was not hard to tell that the construction of the base had many hard points. 

After them came Long Xiang who came and entered the small restroom in the meeting room and laid there saying.

"Little Tian when Long Wei come wake me."

"Got it Xiang-ge."

After that, he drifted in his dreams.

Soon enough Lucas also entered the room, He was now in charge of all information exchange. He was now more tired than all people present as he had to search for talents and peoples all day long and report.

After he came, Long Ai, Sofia, and Marie entered. Though they looked tired they had better expression than others.

"Tch, he is glowing again."

Long Ai mumbled and sat in her seat.

Sofia and Marie looked at each other and chuckled.

10 minutes later, Xie Ying, Yao Lan, and Su Tang Also came and looked no better than others, Soon Zhi Kai and Zhi Rou also came.

They talked a little bit when Long Wei and Long Ning came too. 

"Xiang-ge. Wei-ge is here."

"Mn, Got it."

Long Ning straight went to the podium in the room and started to speak.

"Attention guys."

After having everyone's attention on him, Long Ning continued.

"Here I have a list of people of different teams, Team Tasks, Details on people in different regions who we need to smooch."

Long Ai sighed and raised her hand while asking.

"We don't have enough people to look after base, Is it alright to be so carefree?"

At her question, Long Wei chuckled and said.

"Worry not little sister, I have already made an array which will protect the mountain for at least a year if no level 2 Zombie come."

"Oh."

Settling her worries she looked at Long Ning as to say, 'Bro, continue.'

Long Ning ignored her and continued his speech.

"First I will tell Teams. 1st Team which will protect the Base will have 1 Leader, That is Zhi Kai. Kai-ge can handle people and is also very apt in using weapons. So he will protect the base."

"2nd Team will be Me, Lucas-ge and Marie-Jie. We will handle different tasks inside our Base and before the other 4 teams come back, We will renew the Base."

"3rd Team going to the coastal area will be of Wen Zheng, Wei Ying, Su Tang, and Long Ai. Team Leader will of course be Zheng-ge."

Han Zhi and Su Tang's faces fell. They will be apart from their beloved for 5months is this justice? Is this fairness?

Loving is so hard these days.

Ignoring them Long Ning continued.

"4rth Team will be going to countryside in S-city and Yao Lan, Zhi Rou, Han Zhi, and Alvin will go together. And Zhi-ge will be Leader."

Alvin and Davis are Twins who will be very famous in the apocalypse but before anyone else could take them, Long Ning stole them.

"5th Team is going to A-city, It is large and more dangerous. Long Wei, Xiao Yue, and Xiao Xing. As journey will be dangerous so better be safe, And according to Wei-ge the kids will be more helpful."

"6th Team is going to D-city, It is safer than other places. Long Xiang, Yun Laotian, Sofia and Davis, and Big brother will be a leader."

"Let me remind you all, Though we will be given a space stone by Wei-ge, We mustn't openly use them. Each Team will have 3 space stones. 1 for personal use which any member can hold onto while 2 stones will have materials for base construction including food, clothing, and different things needed."

"As space in Space stones will be limited, One Space stone will be used for 5 months our teams will be there and other will be used when our teams come back so to make the base people feel less pressure and problems."

"Any question until now?"

Long Xiang looked at Long Ning and Long Ning step aside giving the podium to Long Xiang.

Long Xiang looked at all of them and said.

"As we know that Space Stones are materials which can only be made by A'Wei, I think that you all know what we must say and mustn't."

As solemn he looked and spoke others didn't take him as cold-hearted or anything but StrictLeader.

"Our other tasks may be important but the most important will always be our safety, I need you all in one piece after 5 months."

Long Ai Nodded solemnly at this point. Long Xiang then took out a communicator and an array plate.

"These two materials will be handed to all teams. Array plate will be installed secretly in bases. When 8 months is the limit of these plates, warn the leaders of your bases to make appropriate choices, and don't forget to show your might to keep the balance. Long Ning and Lucas will release 3 Laws each month making a total of 15 Laws. Make sure to give punishment and rewards accordingly. Teach the leaders but don't make them incapable."

When Long Xiang looked at them, He knew that they are not gullible except Long Ai that is, After all he wanted to say he went down to sit on his seat making Long Ning to continue.

7