Chap 22: Team Tasks.
156 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So Let me continue, Kai-ge's team is his old one, So Kai-ge please introduce your team."

Long Ning said while giving the podium to Zhi Kai who is still lazing around.

Seeing his Lazy figure wobbling towards the podium, Long Ai and Marie suppresses their laughter. 

After some time we see the Zhi-Sloth of Modern time-Kai on stage.

"Ah~."

Others: ??

"Hey, First why don't we eat something? I am really hungry."

Others:....

"If you guys are not then hey Ningning, you order for me, One cheeseburger and Honey Flatbread and ask for white wine if you can. Thanks."

Long Ning:...

"Stop right there Kai-ge."

Zhi Kai who was already moving down from the podium and thinking only he can be salted was now gonna be assaulted.

"Get your Lazy ass back here!"

"But I am hungry~"

"Eat later!"

"No can do!"

"Ha? I won't order then."

"I will ask Xiang-chan~ ne, Xiang-chan~"

Long Xiang who was tired, sleep-deprived, still active but now disgusted: "Keep your mouth close and I will not think you are mute."

Zhi Kai, who was just kidding: what's with this amount of hate?

"Ok, Kai-ge we don't have time for your sad jokes come and explain, I got more work than you think."

Giving up on his plan of eating Zhi Kai came up the stage and started speaking with fluency.

"Have any of you heard of Gang Raven? Even If you haven't I will tell, Raven is an underground association and works for me, They are divided into 3 units, 2 who are loyal to me and another who acts as a distraction for others. I have already secured 2 units and their family's safeties, But to make them come to base I will need to go get them, So I was thinking of those 10 days break between mission and apocalypse start to go and get them. They are trained, Loyal, and sincere. I am sure they will be more than enough to ensure the base's safety."

Long Wei nodded. Sincereness in work is always appreciated and loyalty is what apocalypse needs and for trained as long as they don't become Zombies isn't everything good?

Long Wei spoke here.

"Well, we will go too, As in those 10 days I will train your powers so let's do it."

Zhi Kai smirked and got down from the podium while ruffling his hair and yawning. Long Ning took the mic and started to speak.

"As for me, Lucas-ge and Marie-Jie, We will have our work. I am responsible for hacking all satellites and making some new equipment, Lucas-ge will send 3 people with each team and they will work undercover within the four bases and collect intelligence and send it to him, Marie-Jie is only focusing on biological changes and research. Worry not, We 3 will have another meeting among us soon."

Lucas smiled and thought,

Smile Lucas, You are building the future, Yes that's it, smile.

"Going to the coastal area is Zheng-ge's team, Zheng-ge, The main task of your team might be building base, But there are three sub-tasks."

"1st is making an Awakener institute, The control of this institute has to be under the head of the base. And everyone please focus here, The first sub-task is the same for the 4 teams, I need not repeat, As we are helping we should do it properly, make the base strong, So help to power and to temper the awakened, Normal people will also be given training proper one at that."

"2nd sub-task for Zheng-ge's team is to make engineer's department, They will be making many things in future. I am sure I don't need to tell much here right?"

"3rd sub-task for Zheng-ge's team is collecting the meteoroids inside the water. They will be reddish black and shine in the moonlight and according to my search there are at least 7 of them."

Long Ning paused here to make Wen Zheng digest and drank some water. After some time Wen Zheng asked

"What about those people who will still wish to be with the military and those people who want to rule and make us get lost?"

Not thinking about such a question Long Ning looked at Long Wei who smiled and spoke from his seat.

"Let's see, We will find a safe place and we will find people, we will find the food and we will provide them safety and we will make them stable, So we are the laws for them If any disagree commence punishment according to their sin."

Wen Zheng nodded. That's right, We are doing so many things and our own safety is being disregarded, Why do we have to act like saints, as long as we want, they must obey, Mn.

"Good Thinking~"

Zhi Kai who was almost next to Long Wei said while still keeping his eyes closed.

"Ok, As Han Zhi-ge is the leader of the 4th Team I will simplify things, the main task is the same, the 1st sub-task is the same but the 2nd sub-task is farming. As the countryside will have more farms and plants, there will be more mutation too. 3rd sub-task is Agriculture research center."

Before Long Ning could change the page and continue, Han Zhi stood up and said in a hurry.

"Wait wait wait, Xiao Ning, Tell me how will I make an agriculture research center?"

"How how?  Zhi-ge only needs to find a building, some scientist or students will do and then give them materials simple."

"How is any of that simple???"

"...Zh-ge, you are too incompetent I have no heart to bless you with Zheng-ge, I think Zheng-ge is fine with someone els--"

"Who said I can't do it? I will do more than just that ok?"

Others: Love sure makes one blind.

" Lanlan and Rourou, Take care of each other and your leader too."

Yao Lan and Zhi Rou: why are making him the leader then??

"Ahem, continuing on, Wei-ge need not me to tell him much, but Wei-ge you will be responsible for getting control of atomic power plant in A-city. Another task is collecting some samples from hospitals on your way back ok ge?

Long Wei nodded, though he knows what samples are but finding them will be first for him.

"Then Dage, Ahem, Xiang-ge, Your team's task is the same in the first sub-task, 2nd is getting the students under your control. 3rd is found teachers of all ages."

Long Wei stood up and cleared his throat.

"The personal space stone I gave you all can be refilled ok? And it is connected with me, I can help transport materials from one place to another this way,"

This was an eye-opener. It was like shipments. Delivery boy Long Wei~

5