Chapter 9: Citrus Snow Versus Inari Versus Arson
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • Chapter 9:


     

    Richard Littles: We are here with the second half of the prelims.

     

    The television showed Jesus as he sat in a dark closet. "You all thought I'd be out there today, and I will come out. But as part of a match. But I have a plan." The lights cut off again.

     

    The lights went off, before coming back on in black and white. Three wild dogs stood in the ring. Slash, Coconut, and Marshmallow, of the Ghosts.

     

    Berand came out with a roar. Berand hopped into the ring to face Slash.

     

    Slash slunk down. Instead Coconut came up.

     

    The bell rang, and before Berand knew it, Coconut butted into his chest. He grabbed her by the waist and suplexed her over his head.

     

    Biggs: Like a piece of paper, what an awful sight.

     

    Littles: But paper floats down.

     

    The ring bounced and Coconut jumped up. She ran at Berand, who threw his arm out. Clothesline. Coconut shoulders fell onto mat.

     

    A glow covered his fist before he punched Coconut in the head with it. Lights out as the mat broke apart.

     

    Biggs: An exciting end as we watch the "Fist of the Forest" in action. But now we move on.

     

     

    (Co-Written with SyrusCoy and Sweet-Gem.)

     

    In the punishment chamber complex, Jesus said, "This match will be a Triple Threat "Spare the Rod, Spoil the Fight" match. The only way to win is via pinfall or submission. Which, won't be hard. Because of the dangers of this match and since I am harder to kill than a cockroach on Acid, I will act as ref. "

     

    The chamber was made of metal. They stood in a main platform, with two entrances that would lead. In clockwise order, the rooms went "Automatic Spanking Machine", to "Exile", to "Bees!?" to "Boot". Staircases led down to each room with Exile and Bees being deepest.

     

    The bell rang.

     

    Citrus threw Arson in the air, then dropped for the Matrix Shift. She threw him at a metal wall, knocking him out. Citrus popped up, stared at Inari before lunging towards her, going for the throat.

     

    Using her nine tails, Inari spun and swiped at Citrus, knocking her the ground.

    Citrus blinked, but while on her back, she gave a quick slap to Inari's jaw.

     

    Inari said, "That is not how you boop. You boop like this--" She poked Citrus' snoot with her paw.

     

    Citrus: what the-

     

    She tilted her head before tackling Inari down the stairs. They tumbled down the stairs as they heard buzzing sounds. Half way, Inari vanished.

     

    Inari: "I think I'll make some new friends here!" Inari buzzed, who transformed into a bee. She flew to the bottom of the pit.

     

    Citrus got low and wandered. She gets down into the room which is lit up in bright blue beams. A couple of tables with straps. A spinning wheel of paddles hangs above them.

     

    "Can't just rip that off... Got to find more." She used a screwdriver to undo a paddle before heading down to a room of mesh.

     

    The bee room had a door which Citrus kept open - Because why would she care if Arson gets stung? Not her problem at all.

     

    "Charge!" Inari buzzed. A swarm of bees was released, and headed right for Citrus.

     

    Citrus whacked at them with the paddle which was way better for swatting bees. She tossed the paddle away before launching a ball of light which blew up as a "Shrieker". Blinding light filled the room along with a shriek which would rupture ear drums. Citrus used Shades Spell to counter the effects and deafen it to herself.

     

    Inari was forced to transform back to her fox appearance. Her ears in pain, she is ready to take her more seriously. With one huff, she puffed out a flamethrower attack, setting whatever she can on fire.Which is bees for the most part.

     

    However, the light shattered. Like glass. But Citrus is not heard screaming.

     

    Inari closes her eyes, and then suddenly lies down. She pretends to be fast asleep.

    Knowing it was obvious bait, Citrus dropped the screw driver. She didn't like the idea of it getting used on her. She flipped up Inari's tails with the back of her paw before paddling her bottom with a good hard whack.

     

    Surprise attack! A flying boot flies right at Citrus' head! "That is what you get for having a stupid punishment wheel!" It turned out the sleepy fox was just an illusion and the real Inari then suddenly grabs her with all 9 of her tails, and begins to thrash her around slamming her to the ground. Inari: "This ends when you give up! And I am not playing around anymore!" She finally throws her at a wall, and waited.

     

    Citrus gasps at the flying boot. Citrus is downed.

     

    Inari: "So do I win? How do I pin someone?" she asked just as she grabs Citrus' tail. She climbed the stairs dragging Citrus behind her, as well as taking the paddle with her. "Maybe I

    am suppose to slap them both with this thing?"

     

    Citrus growls at the pain in her tail. Her chin thumps against the stairs while Inari gets to the top.

     

    "Mr. Arson! Hello? I am sorry if you are bad at this game, but I have to slap you with this paddle."

     

    Arson woke up with a sigh.

     

    "If I wasn't so depressed I'd take that as a real challenge."

     

    He got ready to make any maneuvers that would need to be necessary to avoid the fox. Although he didn't have his armor anymore, didn't mean that he was completely helpless. However, he was inwardly feeling unconfident in himself. All he could do was his best. Even if that meant remembering some of his training by the metal giants (as he'd call them) in the past.

     

    Inari considered for a moment, then speaks. "Oh no! Don't say that! Here, take this." Inari throws the paddle over to Arson."I don't want to hurt your Pride, or stand in the way of your revenge. She is all yours." Inari then leaves Citrus in front of Arson, and prances away to the other side of the arena.

     

    Citrus stood up and stared down Arson. She charged him and lunged for the paddle, wrenching it from him with her jaws.

     

    Arson had looked down at the paddle with hesitation, before Citrus took it. He wasn't sure if he could even beat her. Once she had the implement in her jaws, more thoughts of doubt began to flood his mind. It was bad enough that he lost against her in the last round they fought each other in. Now he was starting to feel that even if he were to try, he'd just get humiliated anyway.

     

    Arson shook his head to make himself focus, and looked more serious.

     

    "*No. I can do this. It's better to go down trying, than to be a pushover. I'm my own warrior.*" He thought to himself. The bobcat would strike at the right moments. Upon finding his opportunities. This time would be different...

     

    "Ummm, Mr. Arson? Do you need some divine help? Are you in the market for a new faith, by any chance?"

     

    Citrus thought about the divine faith part. She didn't need to beat both of them. Just one of them. She ran down the stairs to let them fight.

     

    Arson glanced at Inari at hearing her question. He didn't want to spend too much time keeping his focus off of Citrus. Though he'd still reply to the fox.

     

    "I don't know what that is, or what that means." He became confused at seeing Citrus leave. This didn't make any sense to him.

     

    Arson turned back to the fox. "I don't know what both you are her are planning, but why would you want to help me?" His tone was calm, but it was obvious he wasn't trusting.

     

    "UGH did she really just go back down?! I JUST dragged her fat butt up here!!" complained Inari, before collecting herself. Inari: "Look, I... well that wheel thing was horrible!! Don't you want to avenge yourself? I can help you, if you let me."

     

    Arson became more confused. "Wheel thing? I don't get it. Anyway, yes I'd like to get at least SOME redemption. But how do I know I can trust you? I've been tricked more than once in the past, so you'll have to show me you're words are true."

     

    On the inside Arson felt that Inari was quite unique. He's come across some ugly competitors awhile back, but she was...beautiful in his opinion. He didn't think he should tell her that, since Arson felt that canids would always be the natural enemy of a feline. He fought the urge to blush at his thoughts.

     

    Inari slowly, calmly, walked up to Arson. When in range, she gave him a quick kiss. Inari: "Become my Champion, and I'll grant you my power. No tricks. All you have to do is consent, close your eyes, and I will take care of the rest."

     

    Now Arson was blushing under his fur. This seemed too good to be true to him. He tried to find his words.

     

    "O-Oh...well...that doesn't sound too hard. I guess I could give it a go." Arson was about to conform to the fox's suggestion, but stopped at realizing something.

     

    He looked to the floor with a suspicious look on his face.

     

    "Wait a minute. Where have I heard that before?"

     

    The bobcat had a brief flashback of him lying on his master's lap, watching a movie. He didn't understand all that was being said, but picked up on the fact that the main character was betrayed by a seductive woman. Once the flashback was over, he looked back at Inari. He wanted to choose his next words wisely, while at the same time be on alert for any oncoming attacks.

     

    Inari smiled, but it began to fade. Inari: "Everyone reacts differently. Some are all to eager, others too superstitious. It is quite alright Mr. Arson, my offer is not for everyone." Inari turns around, her tails gently stroking Arson's face before she walks off. Inari: "I am truly sorry for whatever setbacks have been thrown against you, there is no honor in victory over a weakened opponent. But we are now meant to fight." Inari's back facing Arson, her 9 tails are set ablaze and fanned out, pillars of fire now surrounding her. Inari: "Are you ready to begin?"

     

    "*Hmm, called it.*" Arson thought to himself as he got in a defense position.

     

    "Do you think I'm posing for tourists?" He joked before giving a sly grin. "You may be bigger with the power of flame...but I refuse to be made your punching bag."

     

    He'd wait for her to make the first move. It would be easier for him, since he didn't know what this chic could do. Whatever moves she'd make, he'd adjust if he could to prevent injury.

     

    She smiled. "Baka." Nine fireballs suddenly began to form around Arson, encircling and closing in!

     

    Arson looked around him and soon began calculating what he should do. He saw that the size of the fireballs were big, but not too big to jump over. After all, he was a felid. And felids jumped high. Arson decided to jump over the fireballs once they came close enough. He landed in another spot away from Inari. There was no way he was going to let his guard down.

    Even if Inari was an attractive fox. He'd save less energy by dodging, but would strike once he'd see an opening.

     

    The fire did not dissipate however. These large will'o'wisps were now targeting and following Arson's location. Inari had yet to turn around, guarded still by the pillars of fire. Arson would have to run around this fire wall to get to Inari.

     

    Arson noticed the predicament he was in. He didn't seem to have that many options, regarding what to do. He felt that he could either try to keep avoiding the flames, or go for the main target. Arson kept moving to avoid the flames, as he tried to decide on his next move. The bobcat assumed that if he were to keep dodging, it wouldn't get him anywhere. Especially if Inari is controlling them.

     

    If he were to get past the fire guarding the fox, he could possibly cause the source to remove the flames. Though he'd probably have to get her to be discombobulated in order to do that. Arson quickly made up his mind and headed towards the fox. He looked for the best way in to pounce and headbutt Inari. That is, at the side of her head.

     

    As Arson attempted to breach the flames and hit his intended target, the pillars of fire reverted back into Inari's tails and caught Arson. He was now being smothered by fluff as all nine tails coiled around his body and limbs, completely restraining him. Able to lift his weight effortlessly, Inari finally turned around. Inari: "Once again, I must apologize Mr Arson... but you just activated my trap card!!" Inari triumphantly announced, followed by a goofy pose. Inari: "You are pretty brave, I give you that. Now what am I to do with you... And you still owe me for that kiss earlier! Maybe you can make it up to me?" She winked with her tongue out. She gave pause, and curiously studied Arson's face.

     

    Arson felt really stupid now, but at least he wasn't gonna die. He felt like a toy that was handed to a predator. He looked down as he began to remember what it was like to be defenseless, when he used to live in his old forest home. In the past he's gotten bullied by other creatures and his food stolen at times, as he tried to survive on his own. No mom, or siblings were there to help him. Due to being separated from them.

     

    He remembers all the names and rude remarks he used to be called when he was smaller. The voice of those creatures overlapped in Arson's head, as he continued to think of past events. Getting taken by mech people as an adult, who gave him the chance of becoming an ultimate champion. Losing to Citrus, and being demoted by the mechs who stripped him of the armor that helped him win match, after match. All of these things hurt to think about, but at the same time made him angry.

     

    Arson squeezed his eyes shut, and bared his teeth with a growl. "I...am not...a failure." He said softly to himself, as though he were talking to those horrid animals. Something began to spark in the bobcat, without him knowing.

     

    "I am not your prey...I am my own warrior..." Arson lifted his head up to the ceiling. "AND I'LL STOMP ANYONE WHO GETS IN MY WAY!"

     

    A sudden surge of bluish purple energy went throughout his body, and a wave of it filled every part of the floor he and Inari were on. Anything within close range would be blown to the other side of the battlegrounds. Unless something was either really sticky, implanted in the floor, or were extremely big and heavy.

     

    Inari was pushed to the ground, and having been firmly rejected, she had enough. Inari: "So you still have some fight, you wanna prove yourself?!" She stomped her way to the entrance to the room below, still carrying Arson with her tails. "Good! Then go reclaim your honor! You owe me that much, Baka!!" She tossed Arson down the stairs. Inari guarded the top, listening carefully to what takes place down below. She takes a moment to calm down. Inari: "Good luck, Mr Arson."

     

    Arson didn't really pay much attention to what Inari said, still shocked over the fact that he gained his power back. No pain was felt when he tumbled down the stairs. Not long after he landed on the bottom, was when he stopped glowing the same color as the energy he now had access to. He snapped out of his shock, and a grin crept on his face. Arson cracked up at what just happened, and got on his feet.

     

    He looked up at the fox. "Thank you vixen. And you have my word."

     

    Arson gave Inari a blow kiss and a wink. He made a small heart of energy appear to further emphasize his sweet action. It disintegrated after floating a few feet away from the bobcat. Arson left to go after Citrus, feeling that he finally has a shot at defeating her.

     

    Then Citrus gave him a diamondcutter out of nowhere.

     

    Arson certainly didn't expect that, but he wouldn't stay down. He twisted his body around to give a kick to her underside. He used some of his power to give himself extra strength in his legs, so he could make Citrus tumble to the other side of the room. Arson wanted to put some distance between himself and Citrus, so he could plan his next move.

     

    Citrus backed up as she faced Arson. She knew she could expect some fight from him. She circled around him with a growl. Then she would wait. He could come to her first.

     

    Arson soon realized what Citrus was doing. Although he wasn't sure what other fancy moves she might have up her sleeve, or fur, he felt confident that he could still beat her. After letting his guard down in the last match, Arson was determined to not let his win get taken this time. He growled at Citrus with a smirk, and calculated on what to do. Once his plan was set, he went after his target.

     

    Arson ran at Citrus, but Citrus ducked him. Arson jumped on the table, as a piece of roof fell. Citrus jumped on the table, onto the falling piece, before backflipping off.

     

    Arson rolled out of the way. Citrus' spine hit table, metal with no give then. Citrus bounced back while Arson pushed the steel table over. It ripped from hinges and bolts.

     

    They did a reverse tug of war - Citrus losing as he tried to crush her between wall and table. She slipped over. Bit his nape, over spine of table, and it pushed on his midsection.

     
     

    "Give me the belt, Jesus."

     
     

    Jesus undid his belt, but thought. He paused and threw the belt. Into a corner of the table.

    Citrus ran for the belt. Arson slipped out. As Citrus' teeth were about to feel leather, Arson rushed in a blur. On the wall, jump over, legs straddling Citrus neck.

     

    They both flipped over, and he crowned Citrus on her head with an explosion as he pulled it off. A piledriver, a flip, all in one, a destroyer..

     

    Arson was finally able to defeat Citrus. Sure he had some close calls, but he did it. And that was all that mattered right now. Nothing could take his joy away.

     

    Inari suddenly appeared behind Arson, and nearly jumped on top of him. "NYAAHHH!! You did it!! Fat Butt has been defeated!! You won!!" She came up closer to boldly nuzzle the Bobcat. "You are my hero now~"

     

    Arson was startled at Inari's sudden entrance. He jumped forward and tried to turn around quickly. He ended up tripping and falling afterwards, but relaxed at seeing Inari. A smile formed on his face at listening to her encouraging words. The bobcat began blushing once she came up to nuzzle him.

     

    "Ooh." He chuckled. "It was nothing." Arson gave an audible purr, and began returning the

     

    "I think you are rather cute, Mr Arson." Inari circled around the bobcat, placing herself between him and Cirtus. Inari's tails then once again began to wrap around the other contestants. "We can help each other out in the trials ahead. We could become great friends. Maybe even more, if you like. Do you like me?" Inari's tails made their way all over the Bobcat's body, caressing him.

     

    There was no doubt that this fox was just as clever as she is charming. Arson was trying to find his words as he blushed even more than before. He honestly didn't know what to do at this point, and was in a vulnerable position. Had he thought about it, he would've become embarrassed at his appearance.

     

    "Uh...uh...This...really isn't something I'd prefer to talk about now." He looked at a couple of her tails near his left side.

     

    "But..." He turned to face her again, and in a squeaky voice he said "Yeeeeeah."

     

    "NYAH~ So Kawaii!~ We will be great friends, I just know it!" Inari gave Arson another quick kiss and then a wink. "I am really looking forward to getting to know you better." She dragged Cirtus behind her while going back up the stairs, while holding Arson up in the air as if lifting her personal Trophy.

     

    Once they reached the top, Inari proudly proclaimed "Both of my opponents are unable to fight! Inari Wins!!"

     

    JAC said, "That's now how this works. You need a pinfall. Then I can give you the win."

     

    "Well what is a pinfall?! You never explained the rules!" Inari complained. She jumped on Cirtus and sat on her. She then noticed the paddle nearby, and proceeded to pick it up and slapped the unconscious Cirtus' thigh with it. "There, now I win."

     

    "Read the rules," JAC said.

     

    Citrus would wake up after her butt jiggled from the slap. "What in the world!?"

     

    JAC got down and began the count. Then the bell rang. "Inari is the winner by pinfall of this match."

     

    "YAAY!~ Drinks are on me!!~" Inari cheered as she released the others from her tails. "Good game Fat Butt!~" She slapped Cirtus on her thigh once again. "I"ll be seeing you soon, Mr Arson~" She then walked over to JAC and gave a serious stare. "Where is my prize. I want my prize."

     

    Citrus gave her a growl.

     

    "You advance on to the next round. You will be facing off against Leroy on August 22nd, at the semi-finals!"

     

    "Sounds good to me!" Inari turned around to look at Cirtus. "You are a pretty good fighter! We should play again soon. Until next time, Fat Butt!" she shook her own butt at Cirtus and Arson before leaping into the air and disappearing to an unknown realm.

     

    Citrus said, "Fat Butt? Does she know that's an insult?"

     

    "Cheeky Vixen," Arson said with a grin.

     

    Jesus stared at Arson and realized he learned his final move now. Citrus asked Jesus why he threw the belt away. But Jesus walked off.

     

    Then Citrus realized that perhaps the Second Swillow could turn into a Second Jesus...

     

     

    Summer Games - one update a week in August!

    August 15th:

    Swillow takes an open challenge.

    Jesus' plan comes to light

    Other Swillow comes out.

0