Beast Games After Dark 2/Chapter 13
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Written with BethanyClark95 and Sweet-Gem and kgy121.

 

Biggs: Welcome to another exciting episode of After Dark, our second episode. We're slated to be on every week next week because of the Halloween season.

 

Littles: And we're starting off by finishing a bout from last week, and this is known as the prelude to War, After Dark.

 

Biggs: But we've added a new player, Vanos.

 

"Ring the bell!" Swillow said. Vanos the wolf coyote ran first over at Arson, knowing he was the better of the two.

 

"Watch out!" Reich barked.

 

Arson was quick to react and dodged to the side. His next move was to observe and adjust to the situation. This round would be all about timing, and getting some good blows in once he gets the chance.

 

Reich advanced towards Vanos. Maybe he could knock him down and get him out of the way. Then he could focus on Arson and finish this match.

 

Vanos went for a mule kick at Reich to collide his feet in the boy's face as Reich came in.

Reich gasped and flipped, landing on his feet. He slammed his paws down and sent a line of electricity at Vanos, shocking his hind legs.

 

Vanos jumped up, and said, "Ow the hell kid."

 

Biggs: As you all know, Triple Threat means no elimination. Only way to win is to pin or submit one of your foes.

 

Arson grimaced at seeing the impact the coyote made on his opponent's face. That had to hurt. He felt that perhaps he should lend a paw to the poor fox. Arson quickly came up with a plan. He wasn't sure about how far Vanos planned to take this battle, but knew that the extra threat needed to be removed.

 

"Let's pin this weirdo!" Reich snapped and rubbed his throbbing jaw. With that Reich grabbed Vanos's black, back legs. "Get him Arson!"

 

Littles: We have one other no disqualification match coming up later today when Jesus comes back as "The Reaper" and takes on Leroy!? in an After Dark game. Off the records, no rules.

 

Biggs: Hope that boor boy has a game genie then.

 

Arson felt that the fox should be the bigger distraction than him. He repositioned himself in another area of the ring, then got in a pounce position. He charged, and jumped up high in the air.

 

Vanos grabbed a ring rope and pulled himself forward before Arson fell on him, that way instead he'd fall on the one stuck to his legs... Arson fell with enough force to crack the floor under him.

 

Arson looked down at the fox was an "oops" expression. He backed off of him with a "my bad", then did jumped up again to deliver another body slam. Except he didn't jump as high, and he landed on his rear end, on the coyote. He grasped the neck of the canid with his paws, and grasped his muzzle with his mouth. He did not intend on letting go.

 

Vanos flipped over onto Arson.

 

Arson twisted his body so he could do the same to Vanos. This kind of reminded him of when he used to tussle with his sibling. If not street fighting. Arson decided to attack some of his nerves in his top muzzle. The power that he had flowed from his fangs, into his flesh to cause the burning feel.

 

Vanos put a heel on a rope, but Short said, "That's not a rope break." Vanos was about to tap out to Arson.

 

Reich breathed out. Yes! Do it! Pin him!"

 

Vanos would tap out and the game would end. "Your winner by submission on Vanos is Arson!" Short said.

 

"Yes!" Reich cheered. "Now, it's just you and me bobcat."

 

Short: No, you have to just gain one pin to win.

 

Reich huffed. "Well Arson once again showed his skill." And he dipped his head respectively at the bobcat.

 

"Well done."

 

Biggs: And now we have a bigger main event, Leroy and Jesus having their first bout since all the way back in the first episode of Beast Games after the Paper View.

 

Littles: But this is without the big man Athyn, and we're seeing a side of Jesus we haven't since his Armageddon Cage with ONE. Said that that damned the Reaper to hell, as you don't come back the same from Armageddon.

 

Biggs: Well, After Dark is hell, and the Reaper is back. Sounds of lightning and rain filled the arena.

 

"Wahoo! Yeah!!" Reich called from the crowd, waving his paws in the air.

 

Reality is no state of mind

Your castle's an illusion

A palace of delusion

And in your confusion you make a fusion

Of fact and fiction, with the surreal, to make it sound more real

Yet you don't understand I'm two steps ahead, what more can be said

More than your imagination is a nation you try to complete

But when you're facing the elite you understand

I'm here to reap your soul.

 

A flash of lightning and Jesus was up in the stands before he walked down. His body swayed almost as if wind was blowing back at him.

 

You say That you're a miracle

A being made of cold

Machine reaper overload

I say it's natural

When you face the world

You reap back what they stole

It's no miracle

 

Jesus walked up and slid into the ring on his hands and knees, before taking off a black hood.

 

Lights went off again.

"AB AB UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT AB AB."

Red lights flared up as Leroy walked down the ramp.

 

"Dark days are up ahead and in my mind.

Evil trying to grab us blind."

 

Leroy slid into the ring, and rolled under the ropes.

 

Richard Short said, "This game will be After Dark. Okay boys I'm only here to count to three, and if anything happens to you two, that's on you. Ring the bell!"

 

Jesus threw his jacket off onto a ring post before he came at Leroy, and went for a strike to the jaw. Leroy ducked the strike and went for three hits from his tail at Jesus. Knees, back, and thorax and Jesus was downed onto his knees. As he tried to regain breath, Leroy went to the ropes, bounced off, and jumped up. Back of knee on Jesus' head and Jesus came down.

 

Biggs: And there he is with Gamer's Guide!

 

Reich leaned forward, eyes wide with anticipation.

 

Leroy pinned Jesus for the one, but Jesus threw him off. Not just kicked out, before Leroy landed on his butt about three feet away.

 

Biggs: Kick out with full force, not even close Son.

 

Jesus grabbed at Leroy's arm, and walked around. Leroy jabbed at Jesus' side as Jesus twisted the arm without expression. Leroy somersaulted several times to break up the wrist lock before he jumped up to give Jesus an enzuguiri to the head. Again, Jesus downed.

 

Jesus rolled out of the ring. Leroy went back to bounce off the ring ropes, and went for a suicide dive, only for Jesus to jump up. Diamondcutter.

 

Leroy's neck almost broke as Jesus and Leroy came down onto the gravel outside. Onto his nose.

 

Littles: Did ya see that? Just broke his neck.

 

Leroy's vision blurred and he grabbed at his nose.

 

Berand strolled in with an ice cream cone, bleeding as he made his way to his seat.

 

Jesus paced before leaning against a barricade. And scraped his foot on the ground as Leroy began to rise.

 

As Jesus ran, Leroy jumped onto the barricade. Jesus swiveled, and Leroy went to the diamondcutter on Jesus.

 

Biggs: RKDinO'd!

 

Jesus stayed on the ground as Leroy plundered the ring.

 

"Okay, got what I was looking for." He pulled out a Gameboy with Pokemon Red.

 

Littles: Oh god, one of those is invincible and never breaks.

 

Jesus was about to get up before Leroy slammed the Gameboy into the back of his skull.

 

Littles: Leroy may have just killed a man.

 

Biggs: Would not do that to my worst foe. Know that because I haven't done it to you.

 

Leroy went back under the ring and grabbed a bucket full of play bricks.

 

Biggs: Oh no, unregistered bricks in various hues.

 

Leroy threw the bucket into the ring, laying down a mass of bricks.

 

Jesus stood up at last, and slid into the ring. Leroy grabbed top rope, jumped up, but Jesus shook the rope so Leroy fell. Leroy felt a burn at his thighs before Jesus pulled him in.

 

Leroy's ankles dangled while Jesus had an arm around his neck. Jesus said, "Sometimes all we need is a truth to fall. Shhhhh...." Jesus stroked Leroy's head, before a swap of arms.

 

Littles: Revelation!

 

Jesus and Leroy fell onto the bricks, with Leroy falling face first.

 

Jesus rolled Leroy over, while Leroy was still on the ropes, but no DQ so no rope break.

 

Short went down and one, two... Leroy kicked out barely, and Jesus grunted as he stood up.

 

"So close!" Reich squeaked. By now Harper strolled in and sat next to him.

 

Jesus walked across the bricks, rolling his shoulders to crack them.

 

Littles: Jesus is walking on bricks.

 

He slid over to Leroy's arm and grabbed the joints to make his arm 90 degree angle. Jesus put his foot on Leroy's elbow, then stomped down. Leroy's arm jerked back up, and Leroy roared in pain. He rolled on the ground, but rolled on bricks and made him growl more in pain from jagged edge bricks.

 

Jesus stomped the ground, before running in to stomp Leroy's head into the mat, but Leroy rolled out of the way. Jesus stabbed his foot into the bricks.

 

Again, no sell.

 

Jesus was still up and stared down Leroy. Leroy got on his behind and used his hands to slide away before rolling out of the ring.

 

Biggs: Almost a real grim reaper vibe from this Jesus. No flips and no pure wrestling, this is a straight up brawler Jesus who's taking this poor boy apart limb by limb. Leroy should just quit while he's ahead.

 

"Don't give up yet Leroy!" Harper barked.

 

Berand pulled back to throw the ice cream at Jesus, stopped to take a lick, then tossed it at his face.

 

Jesus ran to give Leroy a suicide dive, but then Berand's ice cream, thrown off by the new angle, instead slipped Jesus up. And Jesus fell onto his back with his expression going from nothing to what the hell.

 

Berand waved.

 

Littles: Well that's one way to mix things up.

 

Jesus glared at Berand before Leroy jumped on Jesus, and turned Jesus around. Leroy wrapped his tail around Jesus' neck, and put Jesus' arm between his legs.

 

"That's what I'm talking about!" Harper laughed.

 

Jesus grabbed Leroy's ankle, and rose up to his knees before picking up Leroy.

"Oh no." Said Harper and both she and Reich looked at each other.

 

Leroy jumped off, onto the ropes, and went for a final diamondcutter to end all.

 

But Jesus bent over backwards, and got a waist lock on Leroy before Leroy hit the ground. Jesus stood up, and Leroy would flip over, tail up and head down.

 

Jesus ran his finger across his throat before he'd point at Berand.

 

Berand raised both arms to the side, in the 'come at me bro' pose.

 

Harper and Reich slightly shrunk, not wanting to get into the cross hairs.

 

Jesus fell down to his knees and Leroy onto his skull.

 

Biggs: Percivaliant Piledriver.

 

Jesus rolled Leroy over, and stood, knees at either of Leroy's sides, before putting his hand on Leroy's face. One, two, three, and Leroy was down.

 

"Wahooo!" Shouted Reich, and Harper just eyed him and huffed.

 

Jesus grabbed a microphone and said, "MEW3, you asked for a war. And this war will go too far..." As took off his belt, Leroy was about to get up before Jesus lashed him across the Adam's apple. As Leroy sputtered, Jesus wrapped the belt around the post and Leroy's arm.

 

Berand pumped his fist in the air.

 

Leroy screamed in protest as he knew was Jesus would do. "For Citrus Snow," Jesus said. Jesus jumped onto the rope, and off onto Leroy's arm. And the belt snapped in twain as his foot came down.

 

Leroy rolled on the ground, grabbing his arm and screaming.

 

Afterwards, Jesus rolled out of the ring, and back up the stands... And stared down Harper-Jay as well.

 

Harper met his stare and just lifted her lip and exposed one of her canine teeth.

 

Jesus jolted and grabbed Harper around the neck with his arm, while using a foot to pull her forward for leveraging. Jesus patted her back, spun around. Revelation. Harper-Jay's face hit gravel. Jesus shot back up and said, "Know who you are!" And Jesus grabbed the shard of belt he had left before giving a whack to her neck.

 

Berand lumbered up to the ring, intent on retrieving his ice cream.

 

Jesus ran down the stands and slid back into the ring. As Berand went for the ice cream, Jesus jumped at him. And RKO on the rocky road!

 

"What the heck dude?" Reich squeaked and he helped Harper up, licking her face and neck. "It's ok. I got you." He then glared at Jesus. "Some guy. I won't root for him next time if this is how he's gonna treat my friend."

 

And Jesus went out of the ring, as the announcer talked about stuff.

 

Biggs: Man, Swillow oughta not let this happen. Jesus jumped onto the desk, and pulled both announcers over, before a twin set on both. "Swillow didn't." Jesus stood up.

 

"Someone control that guy!" Reich called out. Harper groaned, but couldn't move.

 

Reich looked around. "Arson?! Are you close by?"

 

Reich then began to drag Harper out the stands. "I'ma getting you out of here."

 

Arson was sure a lot of action happened while he was gone. He came out and looked to see what he missed. Arson soon noticed that Reich was struggling to pull his friend out of the way. A look of shock came on his face. "Oh no." He ran over to Reich's side. Arson looked from the hyena to the fox, before asking "what happened?!" He started helping Reich so he could get Harper to safety.

 

"After Jesus won the fight he made eye contact with Harper. I don't know what she expressed back, but suddenly he was slamming her to the ground and cut her neck. I stopped the bleeding with my saliva, but...that guy has gone nuts. I even rooted for him, but now... I regret it."

 

"Thank you bobcat, " Reich teared up. Let's take her to the medical wing, or at least find a doctor. She's knocked out cold. She may have a thick skull, but I'm worried about brain swelling."

 

Arson nodded as he continued to help Reich. On the inside he told the hyena to hang in there. It would take some time for the duo to get Harper to the medical area.

And diamondcutter on Arson before they left the arena! Just outside of the stands Jesus stood over a now downed Arson.

 

Jesus got down to his knees, and slithered to Arson, while saying, "You sow what you reap."


Up soon:

War.

0