Natives
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P.OV.: Andre Patterson 

A day after the second meeting.

 " Miley what's the status?" I ask miley who is on currently on top of a tree scouting ahead of us using scope." Nothing wait! I see foot prints in the snow." Finally even though it's just footprints that means we can go back with something at least I hope so."Nova go back and call the others we have found something."

 " Footprints are they human?" Alicia ask placing her fingers in the tracks that's a good question honestly I'm not too sure myself but we should keep investigating hopefully we find something soon." We should keep following the trail but we should do so cautiously incase the owner are hostile." I say readying up my sword and begin to follow the trail with everyone behind me.Sighing probably thinking this is another dead end we spent majority of yesterday just walking and only seeing snow honestly I was also planning on giving up and returning if wasn't for the footprints although we still have to return by tomorrow we can't survive that long without water even if Alicia can use [splash] to create drinkable water she isn't strong enough to make water for all five of us two at best even then it's not enough to survive that long. Andre Andre Andre Andre I hear someone says I stop and turned around to see Alicia staring at me worriedly I got lost in my own thoughts their guess I'm just worried." What's on your mind and don't try to hide anything from me I've known you since we were three years old so don't try to lie." Come on Alicia get out of my head it's private property!" Even though we haven't found anything we have to keep moving forward but at the rate we are going we will run into the probability of having no water at all when that happens forget hunting anything dying of dehydration is a higher probability of happening." I say to Alicia smiling at her but like usual sees right through my facade and tips on her toes and say while rubbing my head." No matter what remember this I will always be on your side." Yeah i know that but that won't change our current situation but I'm still grateful for your thoughtfulness.

 " Still no sign of anything." We have been walking for a hour and still haven't found anything worse of all I can hear everyone belly rumbling harder and cold getting worse and worse if we had wood we could have Alicia make a fire to warm us with [ember] but we don't even posses that goddamn it the cold is getting to me aswell maybe I should have choosen blacksmith at least I could have gotten that coat that giant fuzzy and probably warm coat like a summer warm coat I look up towards Miley who suddenly stops and make a gesture for us to kneel down which we all follow quickly as possible." What did you see?" I ask gripping my sword harder."People." What people wait are they other teams that we heard about before if so they probably have valuables with them like food and water." How many are their?" I ask staring at Miley who raises her hand with a five fingers." They are coming towards us aswell we will see them once they climb above the slope in five minutes are so." What! Damn it we don't have that much time to prepare." What kind of weapons do they have and what wearing armour tell me quickly now" I say to Miley who was a bit distracted by my tone of voice but quickly comes to and say " one with a bow the rest have shields and and swords the armour seems to be leather also I see no metal armor on them." I see If that's the case " The archer is yours Miley else will take on someone by themselves." 

 " Come on now you really think that lord Nukefella will marry his daughter with House Vermeel heir that's madness beyond madness even if were are at war with those stinky Foxes house Vermeel is just a merchant house they aren't as good in the ways of war like us." " That's stupid the more we fight the less money we have to survive obviously our lord wants that gold…" Not allowing them to finish their conversation a arrow made with white feathers hits the one with the bow in face after some twitching the body stop moving nice work Miley [charge] I activate the skill pushing my self towards the closest warrior beside me who raises his shield that gets covered in a white glow. I thrust my sword around his shield but he narrowly parry it I use [charge] once again this time using [sword slash] to my surprise and his it shatters his shield and goes right through his helmet finally getting stuck on something I abandon that sword picking up the sword of the dead warrior. My first plan was to help Alicia but I see her cast [ember] instead of being a small flame I'm used to it completely engulfs the warrior and all I hear is screaming from him, while on Luke end he delivers a kick faster than I'm able to see going straight through the wooden shield and leather armour which causes him to vomit after removing his hand. The only person who is struggling to fight is Nova due to having a weird weapon like the whip but not long after the whip after missing suddenly comes back wrapping around the last person neck with that the condition for [control] as been set and the battle is finish."

 " who are you?" I ask him ignoring his dead look in his eyes but honestly the Tamer class is truly terrifying." I am Connor a level 8 [Town Guard] ." Level that's strange we haven't run into any situation were seen our levels we should take him back to investigate." Who do work for?" " I work for Sir Alexander Greenwood nephew of Lord Bernie Bar Greenwood vassal of lord Nukefella." Despite being under Nova control he some how manage to show a smile how creepy." Do you have a base near by and how much people do you have." " Yes around a mile and half  out  ten more should be their aswell." A raise up from the ground then nod Nova then come towards me " Sleep." Like puppet who got their strings cut Connor falls in the snow.

 " We should attack the place we can gain supplies from their like place like that especially food." Soon as say the word food everyone stare at me but remember what happened early turn their head away." Okay let's go we will be using him as bait so wake him." 

 " Connor what are you doing here were Alex and the boys." With out warning or notice Connor thrust his sword through one of his fellow guards head dying the once white leather armour red." What are you doing Connor?" Still without warning he trust his sword through another guards head and scream." Death to all who supports house Nukefella glory to house Foxy!" My body once again shivers thinking of how dangerous the Tamer class is seeing how easy he killed his once allies and even renouncing his pride. Proactive hearing the the commotion around four men comes out with sword and shield ready and behind them someone wearing white leather armour riding on a a horse taller than everyone here including Joshua who is 6"7 he is even wearing a bright orange Cape that flutters in the wind along with his every move." What are you doing Connor how dare you betray house Nukefella after all we done for you!" The man on horse say reading his spear but instead of getting a response Connor just stares at him lifeless." Can you hit the person on the horse." I ask Miley who nods and loads her bow and begin to stead her aim the she say . . . [Snipe]

For some reason unlike the previous time we feel a immense wind leave from her firing the bow with so much that the bow shatter to pieces then we here a clang! Turning towards the location of the sound we see the man off his horse with a arrow through his head. 

 Plop! That's the sound of the last guard being killed I order a charge to gain momentum with everyone and still in shock of their leader being killed the guards were catch off guard and killed swiftly by everyone the guards on the inside were more prepared until Alicia used [ember] the everyone dropped their weapon screaming magician so technically we didn't kill everyone. When we enter inside we were met with a surprise it turns out their was extra person Connor didn't mention and apparently a noble at that." My name is Francis Nukefella I am the fourth son of lord Ferdinand Con Nukefella I'm worth alot of money." 

 " So should we kill him or take him with us?" Alicia ask staring at me I rub my chin and say." Take him with us we can gain information from him Nova are you finished with what your doing." Alicia nods then leaves while Nova shouts saying yes. Today was a success not only did we gain five days worth of food but two healthy totally edible horse.…. I'm really hungry okay so don't mind me.

DING DING DING DING 

" What reinforcement Miley! do you see anything?" I ask as she climbs up on top of a tent made of animal parts." No their nothing." What the hell was that sound then." Luke And Nova take the food and horses with you and get back home as quickly as possible we will take the prisoners back with us." Luke nods quickly attaching the bag of food on both horse after getting on begins to ride away with Nova into to the sunset . . . Luke then immediately falls of his horse yeah this will take a while.

 

0