CHAPTER-2
716 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matsumoto Saige is what Japanese people call an Otaku. He is 34 years old and jobless. He is a shut-in neet that just lives off his parents. He loves playing video games and loves to fap off some hentai. He is also a kind of a pervert.

He is a very fat man who wears round spectacles like that of Harry Potter. But he loved his life. He had 3 sex dolls of different sizes and colors that helped him pass his loneliness. But one day he went too far. As he was surfing through the internet he wasn't able to find any suitable fapping material. So he did what he fapped off of his stepmother's and sister's panties.

And boy, he got caught red-handed. His father didn't like him because of his lifestyle. But he kept him around as he was his son. But when he crossed the line he flipped. He got so angry that he threw him out of the house.

Saige stood up to his father and cursed him and walked away from his house. He wished and wished that please god let him reincarnate or transmigrate. In his next life, he would live the life fully and fucked every woman that he could lay his eyes on…

But little did he know that one god actually did listen to his request….

Saige walked towards the nearest convenience store and brought a popsicle with an online transaction. He was cursing his dad and his family. He swore that if he got the chance to get back in the house then he would fuck his stepmother and sister for hours and make them his slaves.

But as he was thinking this he didn't watch where he was going and bumped into someone. He felt like that he bumped into a mountain or something. He was feeling angry and was about to curse that person but then he stopped. Because he looked at whom he bumped into and he was scared.

The man that he bumped into was standing tall with a height of 6 feet and 3 inches tall. He was wearing a very very fancy suit. His skin tone was light brown and his face made him looked like that he was not Japnese. He had dark black hair and a very handsome face. But the most eye-catching was his muscles. That man was wearing a suit but still, his muscles could be seen from his suit. That made him looked like a gangster.

When Saige bumped into him and fall down he felt like that his life was over. That man would beat the shit out of him. But contrary to that man didn't even look at him. He kept his eyes peeled into his phone. It looked like that he was watching a video or something on his phone. Saige was very angry at him.

He had a pretty face and awesome body and was probably rich. That man had everything that a man could ever want. He felt like if he could just kill him.

That man was of course Ajay. He was intently looking at a video about first dates on youtube he was fully immersed in it. Saige was so angry at him after getting up he pushed him a little bit.

When Ajay felt that someone was pushing him he figured out that the crossing signal was green and he stupidly standing there. So he started walking forward and thus crossed the zebra crossing with walking signal red. And it was then he met the legendary TRUCK-Kun….

......….

"THAT IDIOT!!!" Eros screamed. Eros was the Greek god of lust. He was a trickster who loved to mangle in the affairs of mortals and gods. He was getting bored out of his mind. So he decided to watch the mortal realm for a change. And it was then his eyes fell on Saige. He read his thoughts and this he gave birth to an idea for his entertainment.

But for that, he needed his soul. So he asked Hermes to fetch his soul. But that idiot fetched the soul of the wrong mortal. He was angry at him. He needed entertainment and the soul of that fatso was perfect for his plans. But now his plans were ruined. He looked into the soul that Hermes brought back. That soul was kind of a great specimen but was not suitable for the powers that he designed using that fatso's thoughts.

But then he thought why not give him a chance. He was getting bored. It would be entertaining to see a mortal survive in a world where he had powers but no idea of their uses. He then seriously started thinking about it. As otaku that fatso would have an advantage with systems as he had dealt with these kinds of things in video games or have seen something similar in anime.

But this guy doesn't have that knowledge. He is just a very normal guy. It would be fun to watch him choose between the powers he had no idea about. It would be really fun to watch him struggle to choose which power he had to choose...

As a god, Eros knew that Ajay probably will not be able to survive that long if he didn't has some knowledge. So he thought that he should mess with him a little bit more. So he decided to give him another cheat with the system.

So he let the soul of Ajay Tranmigrate with the cheat of immortality and the system that he made that fatso called The KINKY ANIME SYSTEM

15