CHAPTER-3
673 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ajay woke up with the worse nightmare ever. He saw that he was crossing the road to go to a bar, but then suddenly he met with an accident and a truck splattered his body like a watermelon.

After waking up Ajay looked around to see where he was. It looked like he was in some kind of hut. The walls looked like they were made of mud. There were a table and chair at one corner of the room which had various stacks of paper lying on it. He saw that he was on a bed. It was not a soft bed but there was a thin mattress on the bed which made it bearable to sleep on it.

Looking at the alien surroundings, Ajay felt threatened. He didn't know where he was. He looked down and saw that he was in some sort of traditional Chinese robes. He didn't know much about Chinese culture but the clothes that he was wearing resembled those traditional Chinese wears that he saw in one of the books.

It was then he heard a message ding. He looked up and there it was. A blue mail symbol in the middle of the air. On the upper right side of the email symbol, there was the number (1) written on it signifying that there was an unread message. Ajay felt confused. What and how was this possible?

Unconsciously he extended his hand to touch the mail. As he did that another blue dialog Box appeared before him. It had something written on it….

...............….

Dear Ajay,

My name is god Eros. Due to my small mistake, I accidentally killed you. I felt bad for you so that is why I decided to give you another life. But in the accident in which you died, your body was badly ruined. That is why I was not able to send you back to earth. So, to make it up to you I decided to send you to another world.

I have inserted a system and some cheats in your soul. After you have read this message say 'activate system' out loud and then you would be able to access the system.

Good Luck??

...............

As Ajay read that he felt confused and traumatized at the same time….

'What does this message means? Did I really die? And what did he mean that he send my soul to another world? What did he mean by system and cheats?' Ajay started thinking.

He felt confused at first but after thinking about it for a minute or two he calmed down. He had so many questions but no one was present with him to answer those questions. He then thought that maybe he should try accessing the system that the message talked about. He then said…

"Activate System," Ajay said. This time he felt like that his voice was different than before. But then a string of messages started appearing on his in front of him….

[Access Granted] a mechanical female voice said.

[Host detected]

[Synchronising with the host..1%]

[Synchronising with the host…5%]

[Synchronising with the host…10%]

[Synchronising with the host…20%]

[Synchronising with the host…40%]

[Synchronising with the host…80%]

[Synchronising with the host…99.09%]

[Synchronising with the host…99.99%]

[Synchronising with the host…100%]

[Welcome Host]

"What was all that?" Ajay said it out loud.

[Welcome to Kinky Anime System host] a female mechanical voice said to Ajay

"Who are you?"

[I am A.I, designed to serve the host of Kinky Anime System]

"You are here to serve me?"

[Yes.]

"Then was by accident and this is all true? I am not dreaming?"

[No Host you are not dreaming.]

"…."

[….]

"Where am I?"

[You are in the body of a person called Guan Yu.]

"Guan Yu? And what happened to this Guan Yu if I took over his body?"

[He died.]

Ajay kept quiet for while as this was all too much for him to digest. After a minute or two, he asked the system…

"What now."

[Host can open the beginner's gift package.]

"What is that?"

[The gift package some items and some cheats that will make it easy for the host to survive this world.]

"You mean like the money used in this world?"

[…]

"Well open the package."

[Request acknowledged.]

Then a string of messages appeared before Ajay…

[Congratulations! The host had acquired <Immortal Body>]

[Congratulations! The host had acquired Ying-Yang physique.]

[Congratulations! The host had acquired the skill <Language Saint>]

[Congratulations! The host had acquired a chance to choose a cultivation path and technique from the group of 4]

[Congratulations! The host had a chance to choose one devil fruit from a group of four.]

[Congratulations! The host had acquired the famous blade Shusui]

[Congratulations! The host has acquired a chance to choose the soul of the blade from a group of 4]

[Congratulations! The host has acquired a chance to chose the style to Kenjustu from the group of 4]

After reading the messages that had appeared before him Ajay got more and more confused. What are those messages talking about? He literally wasn't able to understand anything from those messages. These messages talked about blades, devil fruits, saints, etc, and whatnot. But to him, all those words meant nothing to him. He couldn't but asked the system about it…

"Hey, system. I don't understand any of those that appeared in these messages can you help me out here.?"

[Sure host. It is because of this reason I am here in the first place. Now host please say status out loud.]

"Status," Ajay said. And then as he said that another one of big blue screen occurred in front of him…

.....

                                                                STATUS

Name-Guan Yu<Ajay Nagar>

Title-<None >

Cultivation Technique-

Level-                                                                              eXp-(0/100)

Sex Points-0

Shop-

Inventory-

Skills -<Immortal Body>, <Language Saint>, <Ying-Yang body>, <Alluring sweat>, <Childless>

......…..

14