CHAPTER-4
628 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.............................................

                                                                STATUS

Name-Guan Yu<Ajay Nagar>

Title-<None >

Cultivation Technique-

Level-                                                                              XP-(0/100)

Sex Points-0

Shop-

Inventory-

Skills -<Immortal Body>, <Language Saint>, <Ying-Yang body>, <Alluring sweat>, <Childless>

...…..........................................

As Ajay said the word 'Status' following screen appeared before him. But as he looked at the screen he got more confused….

"What the hell is this suppose to mean?" Ajay asked the system.

[Host is the Kinky Anime System main control panel. In this screen you can see information regarding you as well you can access other functions of the system from this window]

"Ok…What about the previous messages that I received?"

[Host can access the rewards from the package from the Inventory. Please select the inventory option to proceed further.]

Ajay did just that. As he did that another dialog box appeared before him. That dialog had several smaller boxes in it. The first few boxes had some symbols on them. One of them had a sword symbol, another one had weird looking fruit symbol, one had a human, and last and not least the last two boxes had books on them. Ajay started clicking on those boxes one at a time.

As Ajay clicked on the box with a sword, magically a long black katana appeared in his hands. Looking at the katana that magically appeared before him, Ajay became very excited. He looked at the katana carefully. He could see some pink color patterns on its black sheath. Its handle was also of black color.

With excitement, Ajay stood from his bed and unsheathed the sword. When Ajay saw the back blade coming out of its sheath he was mesmerized by its beauty. He didn't know much about swords or swordsmanship. But his boss from Japan was a katana enthusiast. He was a collector of katanas and had shown Ajay his collection. But none of the swords in his collection came even close to this katana's beauty.

Ajay then remembered that he had other rewards too. He then did the same process again of going to inventory via the status menu. This time he clicked on the fruit icon. But this time instead of a fruit,  4 different cards immerged out of thin air. Ajay looked at those cards. On those cards photos of weird fruits were made. And the names of the fruit was also very weird…

1>Gura-Gura Nomi                         

2>Ito-Ito Nomi

3>Goro-Goro Nomi                         

4>Pika-Pika Nomi

He was confused about what he was supposed to do with these cards. But then he remembered that according to messages that appeared before he had a chance to choose one of the 4 devils fruits. But he didn't know what was a devil fruit. So he asked the system…

"System what is the purpose of a devil fruit?"

[I am not allowed to answer that question.]

"Why not?"

[My creator thinks that the host should find the answer to these types of question himself]

Ajay then looked at the cards again. He hasn't watched any anime in his life. So he didn't know what was the purpose of it. But the thing that spooked him was the name…Devil Fruit.

He thought that Devil Fruit should be something dangerous that could harm him. So he decided that he should play it safe. He read all those names again…

Gura-Gura could be associated with thunder…

Goro-Goro could be associated with shaking or tremor….

Ito-Ito could be associated with thread…

Pika-Pika could be associated with shine or something that sparkles…

He knew Japnese so he made a guess about what Devil Fruits were associated with. He then thought that maybe he should go with Ito-Ito Nomi. He didn't know its use but it seemed more suitable for him. Ito means a yarn in Japanese. So, the idea of a yarn demon seemed less scary to him than the demon of thunder, tremor, or demon of sparkles and explosion. So he picked the Ito-Ito Nomi card.

As soon as he touched it other cards vanished in thin air. Soon a the Ito-Ito Nomi card burst into a light and grey colored pear in front of Ajay. He looked at the weird pear that appeared before him. He kept it aside and clicked on the human-shaped button. And soon like before 4 cards appeared before him like the Devil Fruits. On the cards, something was written but he didn't understand the meaning of those words…

1>Kyoka Suigetsu                               

2>Sakanade

3> Gonryomaru                                 

4>Ryujin Jakka

Ajay didn't understand any meaning of those cards. So he chose the number 3rd card as 3 has always been his lucky number. As he closed the card all the cards vanished. And eventually, the 3rd number card Gonryomaru also burst into light. Ajay thought that something will drop from the card. But even after waiting for a minute or two nothing happened….

Still confused Ajay, thought that maybe he should ignore this and concentrate on the other rewards. He then clicked on one of the books and soon 4 cards appeared before him once again. This time he was able to make out a few of the things on the cards…

1>Atomic Style                                         

2>Kaminari no Kyokyu

3>Santoryu                                               

4>Hinokami Kagura

As he looked at those cards he remembered that messages talked about the style of Kenjutsu. If he remembered correctly the Kenjutsur is referred to as the style of fighting with a sword.

As Ajay looked at the options that were available to him, he didn't even waste a second and chose the most dangerous of all the style present. The Atomic Style. He knew that Atomic Bombs were very dangerous weapons of humanity. And if a sword's style is named Atomic Style then surely it would be powerful as Atomic Bombs…Right?

Soon a book with Atomic Style appeared before Ajay. He kept it aside as he really wanted to take a look at the last reward and as he touched the last box, 4 cards appeared before him…

1>Sword Cultivator                                       

2>Dual Cultivator

3>Devil Cultivator                                           

4>Body Cultivator

Looking at the things that were written on the cards, Ajay couldn't help but ask the system…

"Hey system, how can a person grow swords, devils, and body on a field? Or am I understanding this wrong? These are the names of fruits and vegetables right?"

<Note-Here MC is thinking about cultivation being the art of growing crops or otherwise known as farming.>

14