CHAPTER-5
617 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-6 to Chapter-8 would be uploaded on my Pa*treon page today...

Become my Pa*treon and get a chance to read advance chapters of all my works...

...............................................

"Hey system, how can a person grow swords, devils, and body on a field? Or am I thinking this wrong? These are the names of fruits and vegetables right?" Ajay asked the system.

[I am not allowed to answer that question.]

"Then why the hell are you even present here? You are of no help to me." Ajay exclaimed.

[….]

Ajay then looked that options once again….

1>Sword Cultivator                                        2>Dual Cultivator

3>Devil Cultivator                                            4>Body Cultivator

He didn't understand what cultivation meant here. He was very confused about what to choose but in the end, he chose Dual Cultivation. He didn't understand the meaning behind it. But he remembered that when was a kid he read an article about farming somewhere. He remembered that he read that rather than growing one kind of plant on a field, one should grow two or more types of plant on a field. That increases the productivity of the field.

He doesn't remember the full context of that particular article, he remembers just some phrases. And if goes with what his guts feeling then Dual Cultivation would be some sort of farming technique that was similar as it was mentioned in the article. Ajay felt that he had made the right choice.

Soon the dual cultivation card burst into light and another book appeared before Ajay. Ajay didn't know what had just happened and didn't know what are those books and what are his rewards but he felt excited for some reason. He felt excited about his future as he felt like that he was bound to have an adventure.

Then Ajay thought that he should sort out his things and know more about the system. As he was going to ask the system about some stuff the system spoke first….

[It is advised to the host to synchronize with memories of the previous owner of the host's body.]

"I can do that?" Ajay asked in an excited voice.

[Yes.]

"Ok then go on ahead," Ajay said.

As soon as he said that, the world's worst most terrible headache assaulted him. He started getting knowledge about this world, about cultivation, and most importantly he gained knowledge regarding Guan Yu…

Guan Yu was a retainer in the Xiao Clan in the capital city of Dong Feng. He was 18 years old and worked for the second mistress of the Xiao Clan, Xiao Yan. She was was a 45-year-old woman. She was the wife of one of the powerful elders of the Xiao Clan and thus hold a considerable amount of power in her hands.

Guan Yu was an orphan and due to diligence and honesty, Xiao Yan had hired him as her retainer. He was not very gifted in cultivation. But he was fully loyal to Xiao Yan. He could even give his life away for her. The real Guan Yu would never admit it but secretly he had a big crush on Xiao Yan…

Information like this flooded Ajay's mind. As he absorbed all the knowledge he cursed loudly. With Guan Yu's memories, he understood the meaning of cultivation. And unknowingly he had chosen a very wrong path of cultivation for him…

Ajay understood the significance of cultivation in this world. He understood that this was the world where strong preys on the weak, this was the world where with strength everything is possible.

In this world Dual Cultivation is considered a very evil practice. Ajay understood the meaning of Dual Cultivation from Guan Yu's memories. In this world dual cultivators are usually considered devil practitioners as cultivators who practice dual cultivation kidnaps innocent children to make them their cauldrons.

Those cauldrons lose their sanity while dual cultivating and thus becomes nothing but a piece of meat that breathes. That is why this practice is frowned upon.

Ajay had chosen the dual cultivation path, but he felt scared about his future…

Ajay ignores this matter for while and divert his concentration towards the system and asked it about its functions. As the system was the only option that he could rely on…

[Host can understand the functions of the system by reading the following description of the system…

Level-It depicts the strength of the host. Higher the level higher the host's strength. Levels could be increased by collecting XP. And XP could be increased by performing special tasks that the system assigns the host or by killing the being of the world. XP could also be increased by cultivating.

Skill-It shows the list of skills or abilities the host has.

Shop-As its name suggests it is the shop run by the system. The host could purchase things from here by Sex points or S.P. And S.P could be gained by performing sexual activities with a woman. It could also be gained by completing the system's assigned tasks.

Inventory-It is the storage of the system. The host can store anything in there. It has infinite space in it.]

"Ok, I got the overview of the system abilities. Is there some way from which you can tell me about skills and such? I don't know anything about the things that I have acquired from the beginner's package." Ajay asked.

[Now the ban has been lifted, the Host can ask any questions to me.]

"What did you mean by the ban?"

[My creator hand put a ban or put a lock on my information vault. Because of that, I was able to answer your question when you were choosing things from the cards. But after the host had chosen all the things the ban was lifted. Now Host can ask anything. Now I am allowed to answer any of your queries.]

"…"

11