CHAPTER-7
577 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord and check out the character appearances...

Link in the synopsis of the novel...

........................................................

1 week later…

Through the memories of Guan Yu, Ajay had seen how cruel was this world. In this world power was supreme. With power women and money would be attracted like flies attracted to light. But that didn't matter to Ajay. Because he was immortal.

Ajay cannot die. That opened various paths for him. In his previous life, he wasn't able to enjoy his life to its fullest. Even after earning a decent amount of money, he didn't enjoy his life with it. Now with his second chance, he wants to enjoy his life. That is why he decided that he would leave this place and then travel to this new world.

Xiao Yan with her husband Xiao Fan had gone to attend their friend's marriage. That is why Guan Yu had idle time with him of 1 week in his hands. So he decided that he would start training in the martial arts that he had got. He started by strengthening his body with basic exercises and then he would follow Atomic Style teachings of the sword. Then at the evening, he would train his devil fruit abilities.

......

                                                              STATUS

Name-Guan Yu<Ajay Nagar>

Title-<None >

Cultivation Technique- Immortal Dual Cultivation Scriptures

Level-05                                                                          eXp-(80/100)

Sex Points-0

Shop-

Skills-<Immortal Body>, <Language Saint>, <Ying-Yang body>, <Alluring sweat>, <Childless>

......…

After a week of intense training, Ajay was able to reach level-5 in his strength. He didn't know what did that meant in the terms of cultivation realms but he was very happy after reaching level-5. As he leveled up his body started becoming more muscular, his appetite increased, and started feeling more confident about going out in the world.

In a week, as he familiarised himself with his powers, he became aware that how wrong was he about his assumptions about his devil fruits powers. He thought that the strings made from his power would not be that strong, but he was very wrong. After various experiments, he found out that those strings are very strong and sharp. Those strings may seem soft to him, but they can cut through flesh and metal as they were butter. Which meant when the time comes he would be able to swing like spiderman.

He also found out that these strings can stick to anything. He found out that these strings can stick with water, wood, flesh, etc. According to him the only thing that it couldn't stick on was the clouds…

Soon the 1 week period of intense training was starting to coming to an end. On the morning of the 8th day, when Ajay woke he got a message from the system….

[                                                    Quest Alert

Description-Within 2 month time perform the following tasks

        1>Cuckhold Xiao Fan.

        2>Sleep with Xiao Yan.

        3>Foil the plan of Xu Clan within the shadows.

        4>Sleep with random 9 women. (Prostitutes are not allowed.)

Penalty-Powers of Ito-Ito Nomi and the sword Shusui would be taken away.

Reward- Completion of first three tasks-50,000 S.P

                  Completion of 4th task- This reward would depend on the quality of women that you sleep with. Higher the quality better would the reward.]

As soon as Ajay saw that his mind short-circuited. What was is this quest? And as he looked at the penalties of this quest he felt like strangling the person that made this system. He had to sleep with 10 women if counts Xiao Yan too. In his previous life, he didn't even get the chance to see a girl naked and now this system wants to sleep with 10 women. This is insane.

He then thought about the devil's fruit and the sword. He didn't want to lose them. He was going to quit today but seemed to him that he would not be able to do that now…

Ajay then remembered that Xiao Yan and her family is coming back today. He got from his bed and clean his attire and went towards their courtyard. As a retainer, it was his duty to take care of everything that is either needed by his master or by the servants. It could be said that he was the head of the servants of the courtyard of Second Master of the Xiao Clan.

Due to the strength of the Xiao Fan and due to his identity as the second son of the matriarch of the Xiao Clan, his courtyard was a very big mansion. Ajay ran towards the mansion to oversee whether everything was going at pace or not.

When he reached there he found out that everything was going on just fine. Everyone was working, cleaning up the whole mansion. He inspected every room to see that if anything was wrong with any room. He wanted to make a good impression on Xiao Yan. Soon he got busy with the duties….

.......

Guan Yu was an 18-year-old cheerful and handsome young man. Due to him being an orphan and with a mediocre cultivation talent, he wasn't able to start his cultivation journey. But he was a very smart boy. When Xiao Yan and Xiao Fan went away to attend their friend's marriage ceremony, Guan Yu took a one-week leave to rest.

'But something changed about him in this one week. I can feel it.' Wei Yuan thought. She and her little sister Wei Ling were maids of lady Xiao Yan and master Xiao Fan. They took care of everyday things. They were originally slaves who were going to be sold as sex things to the highest bidder. But that changed when Xiao Yan rescued them by buying them.

Both the sister was beast women belonging to white cat tribes. Today as their master was coming home, they were both cleaning their master's courtyard when Guan Yu walked in. He was the head retainer of this courtyard and was sort of like a boss of both Wei Yuan and Wei Ling.

Wei sisters and Guan Yu had known each other for a very long time. They were not that close to each other, but they knew each other pretty well. But today both the Wei sisters sensed it. Guan Yu felt different somehow…

It was like somehow his smell felt very alluring to them….

,...............................................

Support this novel and get a chance to read advance chapters before anyone else by becoming my Patreon....

Link in the synopsis of the novel

11