CHAPTER-8
435 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord for character's appearances and if you have any suggestions or questions about my novel then you can contact me there...

Link in the synopsis...

.................................................

Absolute beauties.

Those are the words that came to Ajay's mind when he saw Wei Yuan and Wei Ling. Although he knew about them from the memories of Guan Yu. But those looked like real beauties upfront. They both belonged to the white cat tribe so both of them had bright silver hair.

Wei Yuan was the elder one, had long hair that came to her cute bubbly butt. Wei Ling was the younger one with short hair up to her shoulders. Both of them curvaceous figures and easily pass as a top-notch beauty from the earth's standard.

Ajay was glad that he quit today or otherwise he would have regretted it if he was not able to sleep with either one of them.

Black color robes were the standard clothes that servant of the Xiao Clan wears. But the head retainers of the household wore black robes with red color belts. Ajay wore the red belt and black robes and oversaw everything that happened in that mansion.

From the memories of Guan Yu, Ajay was able to figure out the behavioral pattern that Guan Yu used to show before dying. So he made sure that he stuck to his regular behaviors as he didn't want anyone to know that something had changed about him. Soon Xiao Yan and Xiao Fan returned from their long and tedious journey.

Xiao Fan was a middle-aged man who had blond color hair and a big mustache growing on his face. Whereas Xiao Yan was a middle-aged woman but due to her cultivation she didn't look like her age. She had brown color hair and light brown color eyes that made her looked very beautiful.

Both Xiao Fan and Xiao Yan were childless. They tried and tried various times but still, they were not able to have a child. Because the Xiao Fan didn't like Xiao Yan. He didn't show it in front of everyone but everyone could sense from his gaze and actions that he didn't like her. Their marriage was a political marriage that is why Xiao Fan was not able to divorce her and remarry again.

Both of them put an act like they loved each other greatly but everyone in the Xiao clan knew about their relationship….

Ajay acted like Guan Yu for the whole day. Soon the night came. It was the responsibility of the servants to tuck in their masters in bed. As both of their master's relations are not good, to begin with, they sleep in different chambers at night. That is why Wei Ling went to Xiao Yan's chambers to tuck her in the bed and see if she wants something. While Wei Yuan went to Xiao Fan's chambers to tuck him in.

Ajay was happy that everything went flawlessly. It was the tradition that after tucking their master in, the morning swift servants would have dinner together. Ajay wanted to use this as an excuse to get close to either of the Wei sisters. Ajay looked and found that Xiao Fan's chambers are close to him. So he decided that he would start with the long-haired white cat tribe beauty.

As he started walking towards Xiao Fan's chambers. But as he got closed to his chambers he started he started hearing some murmurs. So quietly he walked towards the room and stood in the hallway to listen to what was going on inside the room…

"Nothing should go wrong with this drop do you understand, Yuan?" Xiao Fan

"Yes, master. I will make sure that nothing would go wrong." Wei Yuan said while kneeling towards Xiao Fan.

"Take this and give it to the man. And remember if you fail you and your sister would be sold of as slaves again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"Good now take this." Xiao Fan said while handing her a golden stone. Sensing that Wei Yuan was coming out, Ajay hid in one of the adjacent rooms. As he hid in the room, he didn't close the room's door fully to see what was happening. Ajay then saw that Wei Yuan came out of the room with a golden stone in her hands. She closed the door behind her. Then took the stone put it in her pants.

Ajay saw the whole scene. Wei Yuan after that started walking towards the dining area of the servants. As she was going Ajay started wondering about the things that he just heard. What was the golden color stone that Xiao Fan handed Wei Yuan?

As he was thinking about that he remembered that 3rd task that he had to complete. The 3rd task was to foil the plans of the Xu clan. Was the stone somehow related to the plans of the Xu Clan?

Many theories and ideas started coming to his mind. But to plan further he needed to know, what was that golden stone. Ajay planned everything in his mind and came out of his hiding place. With a big smile on his face, he proceeded towards the dining area….

...................................................

Become my Patreon and get a chance to read advance chapters of this novel and rest to my works...

Link in the synopsis of the novel...

8