CHAPTER-9
434 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord and chat with me about ideas and suggestions about this novel...

I have uploaded the pics of the Wei sisters and Xiao Yan on my discord...

Link in the synopsis of the chapter..

........................................................

"And have heard that he is the favorite customer of the Magnificent brothel. And mistress of the brothel herself came down to guide him…" Aunt Mei said to Ajay. In the dining area of the Xiao Mansion where all the servants of the day shift come to eat after work, Ajay was chatting with other servants.

Guan Yu never ever acted like he was the superior in front of the other servants just because he was the head retainer of the mansion. Every night when during the dinner, Aunt Mei who was the cook of the mansion loves to gossip about famous people of the capital was telling him something about the Xu Clan Young Master.

He wasn't interested in the gossips that Aunt Mei would talk about, but as this gossip was about the young master of the Xu Clan so I decided to listen to her gossips….

While listening to Aunt Mei's gossips Ajay's mind was also diverted towards the Wei sisters. Ajay was especially eyeing Wei Yuan. She stayed quiet during the whole dinner. While Wei Yuan was sat quietly, her little sister Wei Ling behaved normally and laughed here and there at the jokes of Old Bu, the gardener of the mansion.

While everyone's dinner was over, Everybody got up and walked away. Aunt Mei, Wei sisters, and Ajay stayed back. While Wei sisters stayed back to help Aunt Mei with cleaning the dishes, Ajay stayed back as he had the duty to supervise the servants of the next shift.

Ajay left the dining hall to see whether that the next sift servants are in their positions or not. When he saw that they are in a position he walked back towards the dining area. He saw that Aunt Mei and Wei sisters are just about to go home. It was then he interrupted them…

"Sister Wei Yuan," Ajay said with a smile.

"Yes brother Yu?" Wei Yuan asked.

"I want to talk to you about something. Would you please stay back and have a cup of tea with me?"

"I am sorry brother Yu, I am tired today. Can we talk tomorrow?" Wei Yuan asked.

"No. This matter is very important. I want to talk now." Ajay said.

"Oh you boy, Have you seen what time it is? Let them go talk to them tomorrow." Aunt Mei said.

"Yeah. I am tired too. I want to go home. You can talk to my sister tomorrow." Wei Ling said while yawning.

Listening to their answer Ajay became angry. He was their boss for god's sake. As he became angry the big smile on his face vanished. With an expressionless face, he said…

"Wei Yuan, stay. The rest of you go home." He said that and then he went to sit on one of the chairs in the dining hall. Wei Ling was annoyed as Guan Yu rudely ignored her. But as she was about to speak something, Aunt Mei pinched her hands lightly. Wei Ling looked at Aunt Mei and saw her. Aunt Mei's expression became serious. She gave her a look that said 'Don't refute. Let's go.'.

Wei Ling then silently followed Aunt Mei out of the mansion. Aunt Mei knew that it was a blessing in disguise that the head retainer of the mansion was a charming young man who was not bossy like the other head retainers. But that didn't mean that one should forget his rank. It was the first time that she had seen Guan Yu with that expression. That was enough to show her that he had a very serious matter to discuss. Aunt Mei told Wei Ling that she should not worry about her sister and go home.

Thus both of them silently went towards the servant's compound.

While Wei Yuan was confused at the moment. She was confused as Guan Yu had never behaved rudely in front of her. In fact, she had never heard of behaving rudely to anyone. That is why she was just surprised about his rude behavior. She was about to go towards the kitchen to make a cup of tea, but she was stopped by Guan Yu…..

"Wait for a minute sister Yuan," Ajay said. And then he walked up to her…

"What?" Wei Yuan asked.

"I have some bad news for you sisters."

"What?"

"Fatty Gu is asking me to send either one of you sisters to his servant's compound."

"What!" Wei Yuan asked. Fatty Gu was a fat bastard that worked for the Xiao Clan. Using his influence and power he had blackmailed and forced many women to meet him in his chambers. He was the scum of the Xiao Clan.

"Yes. And I have decided that you would be the one that would have to transfer there. So pack your bags and move to his servant's compound by tomorrow."

"No, this can't be happening. You cant do this to me." Wei Yuan said as she felt terrified.

"Why not?"

"You…Who are you? Guan Yu would never do something like this. You are not Guan Yu. Who are you…"

"Pffttt…Haha….Look at your face, sister Yuan. You look like that you have seen a ghost. I am joking. I would never let that fatty lay a hand on my precious sisters.." Ajay said this while laughing. Hearing this Wei Yuan became very angry. She was literally scared for a moment there. Ajay then stopped laughing and then looked at Wei Yuan.

From her face, it was clear that she was very angry. As she was about to say something Ajay started speaking…

"Sister Yuan jokes apart, I want to talk to you about something."

"What?" Wei Yuan asked while gritting her teeth.

"I am your boss right?"

"Yes."

"That gave me some power over you and your sister right?"

"Yeah so?"

"If I want to strip all of your clothes right here and right now. What can you do?" Ajay asked

Wei Yuan became angry at him and wanted to give him a piece of her mind. But before she could say something, Ajay took both of her hands and tied them up with his strings. He also tied both of her legs so that she could not escape. He then brought two of his fingers towards her eyes and said…

"Scream and you will die here this night. And as you get to heaven, wait there for half an hour or two. Because I will also send your sister there to accompany you." Ajay said while glaring at her eyes...

........................................

Become my Patreon and have a chance to read advance chapters of this novel and my other works....

Link in the synopsis of the novel...

6