CHAPTER-10
360 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Scream and you will die here this night. And as you get to heaven, wait there for half an hour or two. Because I will also send your sister there to accompany you." Ajay said with an expressionless face.

Now Wei Yuan was terrified. She was not able to see how or with what Guan Yu tied her hands and legs with, but that feat could not be done with his cultivation.

According to this world hierarchy, there are 9 cultivation realms. Nine cultivation realms that she knew were muscle refining, bone refining, meridian refining, body integration, spirit king, Qi gathering, Qi refining, core building, and Dantian Formation. And these 9 cultivation realms are further divided into 10 levels.

Everyone knows that Guan Yu didn't have talent in cultivation. That is why he was the weakest of all the retainers present in the Xiao clan. But as he was the retainer of the second master of the Xiao Clan he did hold a certain amount of power. That is why he was never bullied by anyone.

Before Wei Yuan didn't think much about him. She thought that he was a naïve boy who holds a certain bit of power in the clan. But now her thinking has completely changed. Although Wei Yuan wasn't a cultivation expert, she was a cultivator with a cultivation realm of muscle refining level 6. She was amazed by the fact that despite her cultivation she was not able to break the wires through which she was tied up…

"Tell me sister Yuan what should I do with you," Ajay asked. Then he attached a string from the Wei Yuan hands and then he then attached it to the ceiling. Because of that Wei Yuan hung from the ceiling, now Ajay could do whatever he wants with her….

"I will scream if you try anything funny." Wei Yuan said to intimidate him.

"Scream."

"Huh?"

"Scream. The Wei Yuan that I know would never do anything that would harm her little sister. That is why I am confident enough that you will not scream." Ajay said with a big smile.

"What do you want?" Wei Yuan asked.

"I want…." Ajay then stepped forward and grabbed her ass. He then pulled her towards her. He then looked towards her…

Wei Yuan could feel Guan Yu's hands freely roaming around her body. It was not like that she was a virgin and wanted to protect her body. She and her sister had already been with their master Xiao Fan. It was not because of choice. But because he forced them. They felt disgusted while serving him. But without his protection who knows what would happen to both of them.

As she was lost in thought about what will happen to her now, Ajay fished out the golden stone from her panties. Till now Wei Yuan had completely forgotten about the stone that she was carrying. Ajay showed the stone to Wei Yuan and said…

"I want to know about this," Ajay asked…

"That…is…..Thaammmmmm" while Wei Yuna was speaking, Ajay inserted two of his fingers in her vagina…

"Keep on speaking…" Ajay said.

"That…iissssssssssssss..aaaa.aaHMMMM…..aahmmmmmm"

"…."

"Luddcdcky…..Lludy chheem"

"What?"

"LLLleeeeky chaaaaaaaaa…..rm"

"Lucky charm? It seems like sister Yuan doesn't get the seriousness of the situation." Ajay said while the third finger in her vagina. And then he started moving then at a higher pace….

"Aaahh…..Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm….thaatssss….th....truth…..OMG!" then Ajay felt some liquid coming out of her vagina….

"You came so soon...Meh, whatever….Sister Yuan. For how long and how many?

"What do you mean?" Wei Yuna asked while huffing….

"Sister Yuan do you want me to kill you? Or rather sell your sister to that pig Fatty Gu?" Ajay asked in a serious tone.

"3 times. I have done it 3 times."

"Do you have any idea what this golden stone is?"

"No."

"Do you have any idea to whom you are giving these stones?"

"No."

"Ok. Then that is it." Ajay then snapped his fingers and then the strings holding Wei Yuna vanished in thin air.

"Huh?" Wei Yuan was shocked. He just let her go just like that. But why?

"You can go now. Your sister is probably waiting for you. And don't forget that this conversation didn't happen. Don't tell anyone about what happened today. And in the future, if you need anything or find yourself in any kind of trouble, come to me with it. Okay?"

"Who are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You are not Guan Yu."

"How can you say that? I am Guan Yu."

"Guan Yu was muscle refining level 3, cultivator. He could never overpower me."

"Think whatever you want to think. Just remember what I have said."

"Either you too naïve or just an idiot. You will let me go just like that?"

"…" Ajay didn't say anything and walked away.

He knew inwardly that if he wanted he could have fucked her right there, she could not have done something about it. But he did so as this was not his style. Furthermore, he had more important matters to think about. That matter that he was thinking about was regarding that stone. He was not able to determine what was that stone when he previously saw Xiao Fan handing Wei Yuan that stone. But now that he had seen it up close he instantly recognized it.

That stone was a rune duplicator. He had seen those types of stone before. As their name implies these stones help in replicating runes. He didn't know the usage of the rune that was duplicated on the stone. But as a head retainer, he was aware that the Xiao clan's vault was secured by a special runemaster who came from another country.

It doesn't take a genius to know what might the Xu Clan was after. After all the crimes committed all over the world are done for 4 things….

That was money, power, revenge, and love. And Xiao Clan was the richest of all clans present in the capital city of Dong Feng country. So, it doesn't take a genius to find out their intentions...

8