CHAPTER-11
464 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my discord and get a chance to chat with me about the future of the novel....

Link in the synopsis of the novel

........................................

After confronting Wei Yuan on that faithful day, Ajay started keeping an eye on her. Every day, when they were alone he would ask her about the plans of Xiao Fan. But she would always that she didn't know anything about his plan. He told her that if she could get the details of his plan then he would fulfil two of her wishes…

The wishes could be anything. From money to killing someone. He would fulfil two of her wishes. Ajay made a blatant lie. He didn't have the power or the money to fulfil her wishes. But he needed the info desperately.

Ajay knew the extent of his powers. He was not powerful enough and neither did he had the means to stalk Xiao Fan or investigate this matter. That is why he decided that it would be safer to use Wei Yuan for this. He knew that, when Wei Yuan saw his strength that night, his persona in front of her changed. That is why she would believe his lie without even a second thought.

He knew that every person has a dream. And if you could manipulate them enough, they could go to very extreme measures to fulfil their dreams. Ajay used the same tactic with Wei Yuan and soon enough the result came…

"What do you have?" Ajay asked. Today Wei Yuan told him that he had some information that could help him. So like that day, Ajay and Wei Yuan stayed back at night to have a talk.

"Brother Yu, our deal is still on right?"

"Yes. But first, you have to tell me the information. Then if the information is very valuable then we could talk about your reward."

"Ok. You know that golden stones, right?" Wei Yuan said.

"Yeah."

"They were delivered to him by Xiao Yuna."

"First mistress of the clan?"

"Yes."

"But why? If I remember correctly then Xiao Fan and she doesn't like each other. Then why would she supply those golden stone?"

"Well...It is a very deep secret. But you the kids of the first mistress?"

"Yes."

"Those don't belong to the first young master."

"What!"

"Yes. Xiao Fan cuckolded his big brother a long time ago."

"How did you know that?"

"Xiao Fan may look like a decent guy but actually he isn't."

"What do you mean?"

"His favourite hobby is r*ping women. Or forcing them to have sex with him. He forced me and my sister to have sex with him. He also has dirt on various higher class women. He likes to call them his toys. He fucks them whenever he wants and still manages to remain low-key."

"Hmm."

"So was this helpful?"

"Yes. It was very helpful."

"That's great. Well...about my reward….."

"What do you want?"

"Freedom."

"Freedom?"

"Yes. For my first wish, I want you to provide us with enough resources and money so that we could get to the beast empire."

"That is it?"

"Yes."

"Granted. When I will leave this place, I will take you guys with me."

"You will leave this place?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to the beast empire?"

"We will see. And as for the resources, we will talk later about it."

"You won't go back on your promise will you?"

"Good night sister yuan."

With Ajay walked away. Ajay didn't reply to the last question that Wei Yuan asked. Seeing that doubt arouse in Wei Yuan mind about his promise. But inwardly she knew that if she ever wanted to get out of this clan then this was the only way. And it may be it was very big gamble for her, but she believed her heart that said that Guan Yu will fulfil his promise.

............…

'Devil fruits are very mysterious fruits.' Ajay thought.

Today he was making plans about the future when he saw that Aunt Mei was chasing after a cat who had a fish in his mouth. Seeing that Ajay thought that he should help her. He secretly sends a string towards the cat that got attached to the backside of the cat's neck. But as the string got connected, he suddenly sensed something.

He could sense the whole body of the cat. Ajay then moved his fingers and found out that he was able to control the body of the cat. He was not to control the cat's mouth for some reason or he would have ordered the cat's mouth to drop the fish. But he was not able to do so.

But as he found that he could control the body of being that he attached his strings too, he was elated. He spend that whole day experimenting with the extent of the power. Of course, he only did experiments with normal weak people but still, experiments bore a good result. With that, he decided that he would need to experiment more with his powers to know more about them…

..........

"I am going out to the neighbouring city for business purpose. I will be back in 3 to 4 days." Xiao Fan said to Xiao Yan. They both were having together during the morning. Listening to this a frown appeared on Xiao Yan's face. But she hid it quickly. Xiao Fan then said that he would be taking the Wei sisters as they would help him with some errands there…

While he Xiao Fan was speaking, Guan Yu or Ajay was standing at a corner of the room, waiting for further instruction. But he was also observing Xiao Yan's expressions. Seeing that frown that appeared on her face gave Ajay a good idea. He inwardly smiled and decided that it was time to check out his dual cultivation art.

As a good retainer, he sees off Xiao Fan and the Wei sisters to the gate. He gave a Wei Yuan a nod and then came back inside. He ordered the servants around the house that Xiao Yan was going on a meditation spree so no one was allowed in the vicinity of her room. After that he, himself walked towards her room and knocked on her door….

7