Chapter 4 – Insignia
263 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Boruto vanishes out of the silver haired sights. Little does the girl know that he's hiding and watching her movements. The silver haired girl was now confused and look left and right. Knowing the blond boy had disappeared the girl let out a sigh.

"Hey puck do you think these guys have the insignia?" The silver haired girl said as a green light shined and a small animal having a form of a bunny, having pink skin in its cheeks. It's fur is grey, overall it's cute.

"I honestly don't know. But that guy was weird huh" The grey animal (idk how to describe it ,my fault). He starts to fly around her head.

"You mean the blond guy? What do you mean?" The silver hair girl said as she walks towards the thugs. She then proceeds to heal them.

Boruto was watching from afar and saw that the silver haired girl was healing the thugs. As this was going on, Boruto was thinking in his mind.

'So she can heal huh. It's very similar to the healing in my world. And that animal, how did it appear? Is it some summoning jutsu, right magic... ' Boruto spoke inside his mind.

"Yeah that boy has a weird aura around him, I can't figure him out. But when I saw him my whole spirit shook with fear." The supposed spirit said as he shudders.

"Hmm? Why? I never thought you would be afraid of something" The silver haired girl spoke as she finishes healing the three guys.

They were already on the verge of dying so the silver haired girl healed them on time before that could happen.

"What?! Me scared of a emo dude? Ha! As if! But I'm not sure why it made me shudder could it be that I wasn't able to read his mind?..." Puck said as he begins to think to himself.

"Well they don't have the insignia. Ugh! Who could have gotten it!" The silver haired girl saids as she grunts in annoyance.

"Do you think that guy was lying? Where did he go" The silver haired girl said as she runs out the valley. Puck followed as it gets into girls shoulder.

"I don't think he was lying, he didn't show an expression but he was a bit confused." Puck said as he rests on her shoulder letting out a sigh.

In Boruto mind he was thinking what she meant by insignia and remember when the small blond girl ran. 'Could she be the one who stole it? The signs are pretty clear and she looked to be in a hurry.' Boruto thinks to himself as he follows the silver haired girl.

"Guess we'll have to keep searching then Puck" The silver haired girl said as she keeps on running towards a different direction.

-

Boruto sees as the girl keeps on searching for a thing called insginia. He had decided that he was going to absorb her mana. He had only a small amount of mana inside him and wanted more.

Some people might call it greed and Boruto knows he's being a bit greedy wanting more power, even though he hasn't done any magic spells , he can't help but want more of it.

Boruto let out a sigh and mentally slap himself. He knew better to not get drowned by power. He started to remember when his mother would discipline if he did something wrong.

Boruto let out a sadden sigh remembering all of that. He focus on what was going on right now to forget what he was just thinking about just now.

Boruto sees as the girl goes into this sketchy alley. They were dirty and a couple abandoned houses. Some children playing, with dirty clothes and looked to be starving.

The silver haired girl was a bit discomfort and saddened by this and quickly asked the kids if they were ok. The kids of course being children started mocking her.

Boruto watched as the girl asked a couple of people questions about anything regarding her insignia. She wasn't getting anywhere but she knew that she was getting closer to it.

Boruto has decided of absorbing her mana already but as soon as he was going to do that he gets a weird feeling, getting him to look at a different direction.

Boruto notice that this feeling was the same when someone was releasing a killing intent. Boruto out of instinct narrowed his eyes and activates his Jougan.

*Sziing*

Boruto's jougan activated and his left eye shined in his pupils and iris turned blue, having a darkened sclera.

The jougan has multiple abilities having the same power as every Kekkei Genkai. The jougan also has the power to stopped time and reverse it by 10 seconds. (A/N: this is not cannon by the way, I'm just making it up.)

Boruto then looks at the direction where he felt a killing intent and as soon as he looks at it , he sees a black miasma covering a building.

Boruto then deactivated his Jougan and looked back at the silver haired girl. She was talking to a old person and pointed towards the direction where the miasma was at.

"I see, so that must be connected to the thing she wants to find. It seems to be very important to her if she's willing to come this far for it. If can get it first I can exchange it for her mana. She would undoubtedly agree since she can just regain her mana back. Though I would have to come up with something as to why I would want it." Boruto muttered as he jumps to the roof and runs towards the direction where the miasma is.

In less then 30 seconds he had arrived at the door step of the shack where the miasma was releasing.

Boruto could smell a foul smell and rubbed his nose to block out the smell from entering his nose.

Boruto grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. As soon as he opened a dagger was thrown his way.

Boruto was able to see this and dodge it in time.

'Hm? It seems someone else wanted the 'insignia',' Boruto thought to himself as he looks back inside the shack.

He sees a woman in black attire with her chest a bit expose. Boruto then sees the same blond girl he saw running in the alley, she was crying and shaking of fear but as soon as she saw Boruto, a small hope appeared in her eyes. Boruto then looks at the ground and sees a huge old man on the ground with his arm missing.

"Well well well who do we have here?~" The woman in black attire said as she takes out another dagger and points towards Boruto.

"You look very handsome~, I wonder how your blood would taste" The woman said as she licks her lips.

Boruto seeing this release a sigh.

7