Kolobok (The Bun) (chapter 3)
76 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinji appeared in an empty white room. For some reason, the goddess Vasilisa the Wise was absent, but in her absence, Shinji had at least time to think about his deplorable situation. And there was a lot to think about. For example, how to overtake the "Hardcore" wolf, which rushes at the speed of three Kolobok? Or maybe in which direction now he will be moving if Shinji again has to run away from some unknown beast with an incomprehensible ability. While Shinji was in thought unnoticed by him, Vasilisa crept up from behind him.

- Boo!

- Ahhh! - scared Shinji -  Goddess it is you! You scared me!

- Hihi silly Shinji, you failed the task again right?

- Yes Goddess, I was attacked by a strange wolf, which was racing at the speed of the train. And during the escape from him loud music played.

- Oh, that wolf! This is The Volk also know as Christian. He is from Germany and quite a harmless fellow.

- He killed me!

- Yes, yes, I know perfectly well - Vasilisa smiled quite - doesn’t that make you crazy that some kind of crazy wolf slaughters right and left, and you can’t fight him back?

Shinji felt growing anger.

- Yes, Goddess!

- Don't give up Shinji. The last thing here in the Skazka is least appreciated is despair, despondency and laziness. So whether you want it or not, but you have to find a way out.

- You are so kind Goddess!

- Come here to me, I will comfort you my dear Shinji!

A luxurious bed decorated with gold and precious stones appeared out of nowhere in the middle of a white room. On the bed lay pillows with patterns embroidered with gold thread, and on the edges of the bed were racks depicting angels. The goddess sat on the bed and motioned Shinji to lie down on her knees. Shinji is like a sheep, obediently laid down and experienced incomparable pleasure. Later he dissolved into thousands of light particles and again found himself in a hot oven. His circle of hell began again.

 

Repeating the cycle of events, Shinji decided this time to go straight to an unknown destination. Surprisingly, Shinji didn’t come across any stones, fallen trees or forest stumps on the way. The road was extremely flat, as if specially created for traveling bakery products like the Kolobok, which made Shinji incredibly happy.

Soon he saw a small creature the size of Tsuruyu Tenshi. Like last time this creature was a hare. Shinji decided to exercise caution and asked, "Sampai is that you?". The hare did not respond to the loaf, but the Russian system responded.

* Ding *

«Главный квест: «Побег от родителей» - Выполнен. Начато новое задание «Побег от Зайца». Осуществите побег любым способом за короткое время. Внимание Игрок считается проигравшим если не успеет сбежать от Зайца или других Игроков».

(Translation corner:

"The main quest:" Escape from the parents "- Complete. Started a new task, "Escape from the Hare." Escape in any way in a short time. Attention A player is considered a loser if he does not have time to escape from the Hare or other Players. ”)

The green-ticked message gave Shinji hope that he was moving in the right direction. Meanwhile, the hare began to speak something in Russian, in response to which the Kolobok began to speak Russian independently without Shinji, as if he was just a spectator in this conversation. When the conversation was over, Shinji jerked away from the hare with all might.

After some time, he met a wolf, and then a bear. With these two, a programmed dialogue took place, and the alert window lit up with 2 more additional green check marks. Judging by the remaining blank line in the alert, it remains for him to go through another programmed beast and mission will be complete.

So it happened. Ride a little more on the way, he saw a creature resembling a wolf, but smaller in size. Shinji without hesitation got almost close to the beast, to consider it closer and start the quest. Unfortunately for Shinji, it was the Player. And then a message popped up in Russian:

 

Вы находитесь под воздействием очарования игрока the Red Lisa. the Red Lisa использует навык «Обжора». Вы съедены.

*Ding* «Главный квест: «Побег от Медведя» - Провален. Вы погибли от рук Игрока»

Начат перенос души. Душа будет перенесена в котел № 569.

(Translation corner:

You are under the influence of the charm of the Red Lisa. the Red Lisa uses the Glutton skill. You are eaten.

* Ding * "The main quest:" Escape from the Bear "- Failed. You died at the hands of the Player »

The transfer of the soul has begun. The soul will be transferred to the boiler number 569.)

 

Shinji appeared in a deep red room with lots of torture tools. In front of him stood the Goddess Vasilisa in a black tight latex suit. In the hands of the Goddess was a whip and she clearly held it not for the pleasure of Shinji. Instead of the gentle and pleasant look that Vasilisa gave to Shinji earlier, the girl looked at him with cold contempt and hostility.

- You failed mission again Shinji - she said coldly.

- Forgive me, I was too presumptuous, this will not happen again - he begged the Goddess

- Yes, this will not happen again, because you have a penalty quest for yours violation of the Skazka by dying without completing the task. So now my dear Shinji, you will soon discover new abilities in yourself that you haven’t even imagined.

Shinji swallowed nervously, and then a sharp pain came. He was moved somewhere again. Recovering, he found himself in a room with other rolls similar to him. There were thousands of them. Tens of thousands, as if he was in a factory for the production of dumplings. Actually, he practically guessed the place in which he is, but what will happen to him later on he had no idea ...

1