Kolobok (The Bun) (chapter 4)
72 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Дамы и господа! Сегодня в 1257 тираже мы разыграем для вас 50000 очков опыта, денежные призы и специальные навыки!Правила игры не изменились с момента ее основания. Наши Koloboks попадут в общий котел, где будут пытаться убежать от волка. Когда волк укусит the Kolobok с номером вы зачеркиваете цифру на своем билете. 5 совпадений в строке в первом раунде приносит джекпот в размере 250 тысяч очков опыта 20000 единиц виртуальной валюты. Если джекпот не разыгрывается победят те билеты в которых будут зачеркнуты все 30 цифр билета. Я также напоминаю, что те счастливчики, у которых в билетах остались не зачеркнутые цифры получат особые навыки для своих образов, а для колобков, которые останутся в живых, мы дадим дополнительный шанс пройти главный квест! Это еженедельная лотерея здесь нет проигравших, только победители! Ну а теперь без лишних слов мы начинаем Talantlantid's loto!

(Translation corner:

- Ladies and Gentlemen! Today, in 1257 lottery draw, we will play for you 50,000 experience points, cash prizes and special skills! The rules of the game have not changed since its inception. Our Koloboks will fall into the common pot, where they will try to run away from the wolf. When the wolf bites the Kolobok with a number, you cross out the number on your ticket. 5 matches in a row in the first round brings a jackpot of 250 thousand experience points and 20,000 virtual currency. If the jackpot is not played, those tickets will win in which all 30 figures of the ticket will be crossed out. I also remind that those lucky ones who have not crossed out numbers in the tickets will get special skills for their images, and for Koloboks that will survive, we will give them an additional chance to complete the main quest! This is a weekly lottery there are no losers, only winners! Well, now, without further ado, we begin Talantlantid's loto!)

Distribution tape earned and carried dumplings towards the so-called the Bochka. The Bochka was an arena with a big black wolf in the middle. Its size allowed to swallow Kolobok entirely.

The Host announcing the start of the lottery approached the podium to announce the numbers that the wolf will “pulled out” of the Bochka. The Host was a slightly plump man, of a European type, with a long and wide mustache. His appearance said that he was more likely to be a butler than a host, but nevertheless there was a joyful smile on his face and his skill at playing on camera, said that he was more than worthy of the title of professional.

Shinji fell on the sandy surface in the Bochka. Around Shinji was a lot of Koloboks, whom he saw with his "Look of the Soul". Each of them spoke Japanese. His compatriots and Shinji himself cursed the Russians for what they did to them. But when the dumplings began to fall in the Bochka, panic and chaos began. Koloboks tried to escape in different directions, but soon ran across high walls that they could not overcome. Some rolls began to jump on the walls, which was very surprising for Shinji, since he still could not do that. However, looking at the wolf, who was waiting for command, he realized that he would soon learn it. On his baked body, Shinji had a bright number "38", Shinji himself did not see this, but the bright information screen, which previously showed his progress on the quest, now burned with number 38. From all the Host's speech, Shinji only realized that it was a kind of lottery which dumplings will be the victims of the wolf, and they themselves are just numbers for crossing out the ticket, that's how much their life was appreciated.

When the last of the Kolobok fell in the Bochka, the massive metal hatch closed with a bang, and the wolf began to move, receiving the appropriate command. Awareness of imminent death strongly pressed on the Japanese, some cried, others tried to gather in groups, someone shouted trying to rally the population against a common threat.

Soon the wolf caught his first victim, and the host began to shout out numbers in Russian.

- Тридцать пять - he shouted. On the public screen at this moment the number 35 was shown and immediately began to play music from some television show. The victim for which the wolf chased, turned out to be the Kolobok with the number "35", who at this very moment was heroically trying to rally compatriots to fight with the foe. For poor loaf it ended completely unfortunate. The wolf with incredible speed overtook the Bun, which escaped in panic and immediately swallowed it.

 - Тридцать - continued to announce the Host. The screen showed the number "30", it was the next victim of the wolf, which was not far from 35.

 - Семьдесят пять - the figure 75 is highlighted on the screen. The wolf tore the unfortunate bun in half.

Then everything went like a real nightmare. The Host shouted the numbers with a satisfied face, the audience in the studio smiled, and the unfortunate Japanese rushed from the wolf to the arena, as if Godzilla was chasing them. The victims of the wolf during this time managed to become seven. Basically it was a group of "fifties" and a couple more numbers, namely numbers 51, 54, 55, 57, 59, 11, 29. After announcing a group of numbers, The Host said that the winner appeared in the show and the old jackpot was won by an “old friend” of Shinji - the Red Lisa. Then the second rally began and the wolf broke off in full, until the expensive and respected TV viewers had no more crossed out numbers. Shinji did not survive the wolf attack. He learned to jump at the very last moment, but unfortunately the wolf could do the same. Soon there are two buns left on the arena. These two were given a chance to pass the main mission again and try their luck with new knowledge.

When Shinji died in the lottery, he did not experience the pain of moving from one space to another as it was before. This time, Shinji saw infinite darkness around himself and past passing deep-sea fish, who saw the bright light of Shinji's lantern and float away from him as if this was their biggest nightmare in life. Shinji couldn't move, he couldn't do anything at all. A Machine control everything instead of him, and he was an observer, like the rest of the Japanese, who, just like Shinji, were inside large ball-shaped machines. The machines floated in formation and carried a variety of cargo and tools clearly intended for the construction of something grand. Sailing past such machines, Shinji noticed that they were engaged in welding something metallic, and the welding process itself was rather unusual. The machine used a laser and the surface of the bonded metal immediately became solid, and so that nothing dispersed throughout the whole process machine held material by tentacles very tightly.

Shinji could not see what was inside his machine in which he sailed, but the floating ball-shaped submarine ahead was called Talantor No. 35. It was that the very unfortunate who became the first victim of a wolf.

A little later, Shinji heard a voice from Vasilisa the Wise, who in a robotic voice told him the following: “Hi Shinji. Your time at the Kolobok is set at 87,600 hours. Good luck".

Shinji wanted to scream in despair as well as all the other Japanese who received exactly the same message, only with their name.

Perhaps if they would have known a little more, they would not have reacted that way. But this knowledge was not bestowed upon them. After all, luck is also a strength for every person. And they did not have this power.

Mikhail Sebastianov also know as The Host of Talantlantid's loto show, after the show went to his luxurious, expensively furnished office. Pretty redhead maid brought him an elite Ceylon tea, which was poured into a white cup. Mikhail enjoyed drinking hot tea and asked the maid to also bring him his favorite Soviet sweets “Teddy Bear in the North”, then he pressed a button and the virtual secretary Vasilisa flashed before his eyes.

- Call the Volk. We found a traitor.

- Yes mr. Sebastianov.

1