Kolobok (The Bun) (Afterword)
69 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello dear readers. I want to say a few words about this work. As I mentioned in the description, which later I will change this is an experimental work on the combination of different genres and Russian folklore. The story will be conducted on behalf of several main characters. As you might have guessed, one of them will be the Kolobok, the Volk and the Red Lisa aka the red fox. Each character will have its own story corresponding to the Russian folk tale. As for Shinji, his story is not over, we will return to him a little later. Years through 10 years. Just kidding.

In Russian folk tales, events do not happen as planned by their heroes. Here you will not find strong characters who can cope with all their strength. Here wins luck, wit and courage. Without these qualities, fairytale heroes would hardly be able to achieve any success in life. The Kolobok is just that character who tragically dies from being eaten by a cunning fox. The Kolobok himself, if he had not been proud, self-confident and “blind,” as our main character, might not have fallen into this whole situation with an escape from Grandma and Grandpa, if he had remained in place. But then this is a fairy tale so that the wisdom of previous generations was laid in it, but in reality The Kolobok would have been eaten at the dinner table, as there was little food at that time. Especially for older people who do not have their own children.

In any case,  the original tale you can find here:

https://ouenglish.ru/tales/bun

the Russian lottery show you can find here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFzTTqUkEY

See you next time comrades!

1