The Gray Volk (chapter 3)
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In 2055, Moscow was greatly changed. New ecological skyscrapers were built in the western part of Moscow, and the old buildings were either completely demolished or left as cultural heritage sites if they were recognized by the relevant commission. Modern citizens and foreigners also visited the cultural center of Moscow on Tverskaya Street, but Moscow itself was no longer the capital of Russia. Instead, the capital of the Russian Union of the Federation was Kiev, which over the years after the Third World War has changed beyond recognition.

Moscow itself was divided into two large formations “Old Moscow” and “New Moscow”. In the "Old Moscow" remained a cultural center and the so-called slums, with which the city leadership has not yet managed to fully clear. In "New Moscow" was, political, entertainment and research center of life of the newly formed state. Here is the tower Bastion corp. reaching a height of 752 meters, with the presence of several landing sites for helicopters and jet planes that could take off without acceleration, and also land neatly on a limited space.

Just on such a platform soon landed a jet. Just like Ivan and Christian, Lida Mayakovskaya came out to meet guests in a long black dress with a silver ornament in the form of a flower on a belt. Older brothers Matvey and Leonid Sebastyanov came out of a dark jet plane. Both were tall and stately, in expensive black suits and both were twins. The only thing that distinguished them is the hairstyles and the presence of cybernetic implants on the face. Matvey had short-cropped hair, gray-blue eyes, straight chin and a large nose. At the temples he had a built-in implant that sent information to him directly to the brain, which allowed him to quickly navigate the current situation.

Leonid had a more athletic build, unlike Matvey did not like implants. Instead, he used modern glasses with augmented reality technology. He was bearded and shaved bald.

 - Welcome dear guests. Your father is waiting for you in the lobby. Everyone has already gathered - said Lida

- Lidochka! Glad to see you - said Leonid and firmly hugged the maid. She was embarrassed.

- It is your feature that always irritated me - said Matvey

- What an example you are giving children Matvey. You should greet her normally!

- Hello Lida! Satisfied? And now be kind and lead us to the father.

- Of course.

 

Lida led the brothers into the elevator, on which they got to the 60th floor where there was a hall and a meeting room for leaders of Bastion corp. Each floor of the building had its own security with patrol androids of a new generation. The guards met the brothers, then asked them to leave their weapons, and then let them into the meeting room. Going into a luxurious room with a view of Moscow, the brothers saw Christian and Ivan sitting in an armchair and discussing something.

The first rushed to meet Ivan was Leonid. He embraced him and shook his hand tightly.

- Glad to see you Leonid - Ivan told him with a smile - Meet this Christian.

- Hello Christian is glad to see you live again

- I am also glad Leonid. The military operation in Lvov, under your leadership, made me admired. Get rid of the "Scarlet" terrorists without losing a single soldier, but only a few android combat worthy of respect.

- I also heard about your exploits in Belgium, the peacemaker Christian. Let me introduce you to my brother, even though we are twins, but our characters are different like heaven and earth.

- Could you not say this when I'm next to you, Leonid!!

- Easy brother. Christian this is Matvey, Matvey this is Christian.

- Very nice Matvey. Your company has long been working with my father's company. We really appreciate it.

- I know - said Matvey. - Leave the formalities. Lida where is the father? I need to go to another meeting in Africa soon.

- I'm afraid you will have to postpone it son - said Mikhail Sebastianov, who entered the hall. - Lidochka please bring tea to our guests and my sons.

- Yes mr. Sebastianov.

 

Mikhail Sebastianov gesture all invited to sit down. In the room besides him, the three brothers and Christian was a group of scientists Bastion corp. who were silently waiting for the meeting to begin. Mikhail looked at everyone and began the meeting:

- Gentlemen, I am glad that all finally gathered. The case took a serious turn. Our corporation is under threat due to the theft of a very important technological development. The technology was supposed to go on sale soon, but at the implementation stage there was an unforeseen leak from our side. A group of scientists led by Egor Karmanov decided to join the "Scarlet Builders". Their subversive activity was noticed and stopped, but they managed to transfer the development to AFRON corp, who had recently joined the “builders”. As you all know very well, they are our direct competitors, and since joining the "Scarlet Builders", they have become our enemies. To transfer to them any development, including our corporation, is a state crime. And now, Nadezhda Mikhailovna please, clarify the importance of this technology for my sons.

A beautiful young brunette in a white robe, wearing a badge with the inscription «N. Slutskaya». The brunette adjusted her glasses, put the notes in front of her and began her presentation.

- Since here gathered representatives responsible not only for their firms, but also the heads of security of Bastion corp. I will begin my report that illegal copying of the technology and not completely removing data from the Bastion corp. servers was stopped thanks to the artificial intelligence "Larz" relating to the corporation's internal security systems, developed by our department. The criminals themselves took the data using an invisible drone from the laboratory, and were soon detained by the internal security forces and were subsequently interrogated. The copied technology was to be released for sale at the end of this year. Its codename “Moroz” is a cryogenic technology that allows you to freeze the human body for 100 years, and then successfully thaw it without internal damage to the body. With this development, we could become monopolists in the market for 20 years and get high profits. However, in connection with the illegal actions of Yegor Karmanov, you will have to forget about the big profits.

- Thanks for the report Nadezhda. I ask you to leave us alone colleagues. Thank you very much for your work.

A group of scientists left the premises. Mikhail Sebastianov looked at his sons and said:

- My children, we are in deep ass if we do not take action and as soon as possible.

- How did they get on Karmanov? - Matvey asked. - our scientists are under surveillance full day!

- This is what Matvey is to find out. Do you understand what's the matter? Egor received a message from the representative of AFRON corp. three days ago according to the analysis of Vasilisa. It took him less than two days to develop and prepare everything. This is very, I repeat very quickly for a scientist who did not receive training at the Skazka. That says that someone helped him from our clan. Perhaps it was our relatives or someone opened his mouth to a piece that is not able to digest. Nevertheless, the three of you I instruct this mission to protect the interests of our clan. Vasilisa will introduce you to the details. If you need something, let me know right away. Free.

Mikhail Sebastianov left the room leaving our heroes in the assembly hall. On the threshold he stopped and told them at last

 - If you have the opportunity. Bring technology back and steal anything from AFRON corp. Honestly they already fucked up.

- Yes, father! - Ivan, Matvey and Leonid said in chorus.

1