The Gray Volk ( Afterword)
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The story of «The Gray Volk» is over, but the plot is gaining momentum. Vampires, robots, Soviet technology. What will happen next? Maybe banal Isekai? Who knows? But let's go back to the gray wolf. Yes, our character can be said is the spirit of the wolf, which in Russian fairy tales has a different relationship to the main characters in general. One he helps, others do not, but he is always very honest with the main character, and even if he deceives his cunning will turn out to be a failure. Christian is just such a character, who, like Ivan, is a father who cares for his daughter secretly. However, unlike Ivan, he is more independent and can make decisions that can strike even at himself. In Russian fairy tales, the relationship between the wolf and the main character (mostly his name is Ivan) is very similar. For unknown reasons, the wolf enjoys incredible trust (although he can kill a hero) and Ivan receives material gain from it.

Now Ivan's daughter - Liza Sebastianov  steps into. The next series will be devoted to the Red Lisa.

 

As usual link to the original tale :
https://russian-crafts.com/russian-folk-tales/ivan-tsarevish-tale.html

1