9
1.2k 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: So yeah someone was like, if a million bajillion or whatever number I put years passed, why was the young disciple of the immortal realm sect only being put on a trial now?

Let’s just say that the elders of the sect are really slow on the uptake. Plot hole solved.)

 

So anyways I ran away from the micropenis dude since he was like Foundation Establishment or some other high realm I couldn’t beat, and went into another street.

It was the famed red-light district with lots of prostitutes trying to attract customers.

“OMG who’s that hunk over there?” a prostitute said, referring to me of course.

A hot prostitute came up to me and flashed her tits revealingly. “I’ll discount my services just for you,” she said, winking seductively.

“I’ll give you even more of a discount!” said another.

“Humph, I’ll do it for free!”

“I’ll pay you to come join me for a good time!”

“I’ll pay even more!”

Soon a gaggle of women started flocking around me, offering to pay me to experience their services.

After a minute of intense auctioning the right to service me, a really hot lady appeared.

As red as a demon, a face of white jade, each of her facial features were all beautiful to the extreme and all of them combined together made her unbelievably perfect. I could not find any words to describe this girl’s exquisite appearance. I was obviously looking at her from a close distance but in my heart, I felt as if she was an illusion come to life… because in my subconscious mind, I did not dare to imagine that there existed someone in this world who had such a perfect face.

Her snow-like face was tranquil. Her long bloody hair fell down, dancing by itself without the slightest breeze. Her skin was as tenderly smooth, moist, and as white as an infant’s, with delicate baby fat. The girl’s eyebrows were like emerald feathers, her waist was thin, and her legs were daintily straight, as if made of jade. Although she was young, her upper body had considerably matured. Her snow white breasts were like two jade pearls on her perfect body, as soft as the springtime shoots of bamboo. A beautiful breathtaking sight.

Anyways she was super duper hot.

“OMG like even the hottest girl in the Xiantu district appeared!” someone said.

“I wonder what she’s doing here, she usually never leaves the Seven Immortals Pavillion.”

“Maybe she’s here to rebuke us all for fighting over one man.”

“Yeah, that makes sense I guess.”

She walked up to me, and the crowd parted to make room for her.

She parted her deep red lips and spoke, “I WILL PAY THREE MILLION TAELS FOR YOU TO FART ON MY FACE!!!!!!!”

I said, “ok lol,” and farted on her face.

The fart’s scent was so magical that everyone in the vicinity immediately pissed and shidded, immediately dying from how much pleasure the smell of the fart gave them.

Thus, there were no witnesses to my ten inch cock, and the micropenis dude didn’t catch word of me that day.

To be continued.

 

(AN: So how was it? Did you enjoy reading? I think you never grow too old for fart jokes. Anyways, the next chapter is going to be super cool and awesome and stuff.)

9