23
396 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: someone mentioned that they could’ve just followed other people to the outer disciple hall. 

well they’re dumb so they didn’t think of that lol

plot hole fixed)

 

Since I’m the main character, it’s a given that if I go in a random direction, I’ll find something good.

You know those other xianxias, right? The MC goes somewhere and randomly finds a super rare herb or tomb of some dead op cultivator. Or finds a super hot girl. That happens too.

I had a feeling that it was going to be a super hot girl. Probably some young master’s fiancée or genius talented lady, that’s how the pattern usually goes anyways.

Anyways, once the main character gets acquainted with the hot lady, other people start going, “ThE tOAd iS LUstInG aFteR thE sWAn’S flESH” or something like that. Normally, you wouldn’t want to deal with shit like that but do you guys remember what system I have?

[Name: Lys UItima] 

[Race: Human]

[Class: Battle Cultivator]

[Cultivation Level: 0th Grade Qi Gathering]

[Cultivation Method: Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Method]

[Skills: Magical Fart (Passive), Secret Technique of the Secret Ten-Thousand Myriad Heavenly Dao Buddhist Sect]

[Slap Face Points: 0]

That’s right, right there at the end. Slap face points. If I fuck the hottest girl in the sect a few times, I’ll easily farm the slap face points and sate my gambling addiction by spinning the gachas.

Anyways I was just wandering randomly, just waiting for something to happen.

“C’mon, what’s it gonna be??? one billion million gazillion year old ginseng is perfecto. or some treasure flying sword that can pierce the heavens. or even the sect leader’s daughter. what will I find?”
As I swept my gaze across the sect,

OHHHH

I forgot to describe what the sect looks like. 

The sect looks like whatever you want it to look like. Don’t ask me, just use your imagination. A sect of immortal cuiltivators~ What’s it like in your mind? Just use that. Even if it’s in a spaceship, it doesn’t matter. The sect’s scenery can look like whatever you imagine.

Anyways, back to the story.

As I swept my gaze across the sect, I found what I was looking for! A super hot lady!

I walked up to her preparing to greet her.

But then… I realized that the hot lady was actually the phoenix robe girl!!!

 

(AN: omg they meet again. doki doki waku waku. kyaaaaa)

To be continued.

5