Chapter 3
97 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 




After face slapping Mary, the "Silver Belle" or should I say Celeste continued going up the stairs and sat on one oc the tables and chairs set up on the balcony of the restaurant.

She ordered some snacks and sipped her tea. After that, she paid for it then exited the building. 

While walking on the streets,  Celeste thought about what happened back at the restaurant and sighed. 

She clearly didn't expect that she would be welcomed with insults as a greeting. She didn't want to fight back but the girl(Mary) was so annoying that she couldn't help it. Also because she developed a default personality. She's experienced many situations similar to what happened that it became a habit of hers to fight back and crush her opponent ten-fold with a verbal assault. It really is so hard being beautiful.

(SnowdropLily: See,?? I told you. She's arrogant.)

While Celeste was in thought, she didn't notice that she has already arrived to her purpose here in this kingdom.

She also didn't notice that she bumped into a person.

"Oof!"

"I am so sorry." She apologized while bowing.

"It's alright. I couldn't possibly be angry to fine and beautiful lady like you.~" the person replied in a manly voice.

When Celeste heard this voice, she inferred that it was a man that she bumped into. She was quite intrigued to what the man looks like and so just to satisfy her curiosity, she lifted her head and looked.

She was impressed at what she saw. She saw a man dressed in a white shirt, black pants, black boots, and a red scarf. She was also impressed of how handsome the man is.

But somehow, the man gave her a bad feeling. He had a grin on his face and looked at her with soft eyes. So why is she uncomfortable with him?

Driven by her instincts, she straightened up her back, apologized again and left.

After that she sauntered her way to entrance of the store. Yes, her purpose in the Kingdom of Crux can be found in a store.

But it wasn't just any store. While it's external appearance is that of a normal store, inside are various types of ingredients for medicines and poisons being sold.

The reason why she came to this store is that the first ingredient that she needs for a poison she's making is sold here.

____________________

Questions:

•Where did that man come from?

•What is this ingredient?

•What is this poison?

•Where did she come to know of this poison?

 

4