6. Lin Ling
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Now Everyone, since the birthday boy and girl are both on stage, it's time for the appearence of the cake! Ja-ja.. Ja-ja-ja! "

The stage split up and father and mother Yang ,along with a big white cake, rose up on the platform. On the cake, Happy Birthday Yang Chen and Yang Wuxin was written.

"Happy Birthday to the both of you! " Both spoke in unison.

"Thanks dad and mom! " Yang Chen and Wuxin replied simultaneously.

"Alright, now the cake will be cut! " (announcement)

Yang Chen walked up-to the cake and picked up the knife. He looked at Wuxin and hinted her to come!

"Why are you smiling? " Yang Wuxin noticed a smile on his face therefore she asked Yang Chen.

"Nothing, I just remembered a scene where couples cut the wedding cake together! It seemes very much similar to this! Of course, I am smiling because this is our long since act together as siblings! " Yang Chen looked up as if recalling the days of his childhood when he played together with Wuxin.

"Do not think unnecessary stuff! Everyone is waiting. " Yang Wuxin grabbed the knife together with Yang Chen's hand and pushed its edge on the cake.

Thunderous applause rang out throughout the hall. But under the dim lighting and the sound of birthday tunes, no-one noticed the healthy red flush on Wuxin's face.

Yang Chen was pulled back from his trance and Quickly cut a small piece of cake, and brought it near Wuxin's mouth.

"Here Anh! "

Yang Wuxin slowly opened her mouth and took a small and neat bite out of it. Yang Chen was about to feed his parents too when Wuxin  took the cake out of his hand and put the side from which she had just bitten into the Yang Chen's mouth.

Of Course, no one noticed this small detail. In others' eyes it was just siblings showing affection for each other. To Yang Chen he was but happy to get along well with his sister. Where had he the leisure to pay attention to small things.

Like this unknown to Yang Chen his first indirect kiss was stolen!

The party then continued without hitch! Wuxin and Yang Chen fed cakes to their parents and spoke ceremonial words and went down the stage to greet the guests!

Without a doubt, Yang Wuxin was the center of all the attention. Few came to greet Yang Chen.

It was a commonly known in the upper circle that the young master Yang was the problem child of the family. To outsiders, Yang Wuxin was likely to be the next heir of Yang Group!

So, many wealthy seeked to form relations with her! She was bound to be the center of attention no matter where she goes! There were many special bodyguards assigned to protect her in the secret.

On the other hand, Yang Chen wanted to enjoy peaceful life! He did not agree to have bodyguards despite being heavily adviced against so! Therefore, he was commonly bullied in schools and all. But strangely, these bullying did not last the next day. He never even saw them again interfere in his life!

He guessed this must have been the secret work of his family but chose to ignore it. Because it did not disturb the calm of his life!

As Yang Chen was drinking orange juice and enjoying the surroundings, a Sweet voice interrupted him.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Yang Chen. "

"Hello, May I have the honor to know who you are?" Yang Chen looked towards the owner of the voice and gracefully bowed.

"My name is Lin Ling! "  The girl with Phoenix mask covering her face replied.

0