7. Si Family
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"'Lin Ling' a sweet name just like your voice! " Yang Chen poetically said.

"Ara Mr. Yang is quite smooth with his speech! " Lin Ling removed her mask and spoke with a smirk on her face!

"No, it is just Miss Lin's beauty is too big that words are coming out of my mouth and my eyes are drawn to you. " Yang Chen effortlessly replied.

"Haha..  For someone who sat beside me but did not spare a glance at me, Don't you think your words are a little empty Mr yang?! " Lin Ling sarcastically asked.

Everyone must be wondering how Yang Chen suddenly started talking like a player! It dates back to the time when yang Chen attended a meeting with his father and bluntly conversed with female partners. It earned him a rebuke from his father:

" Listen Yang Chen, one must not confuse humans with machines. You must speak good words to the others every now and then to ease the atmosphere and have a healthy and fun conversation. Reflect on what I said! " Yang Ming strictly spoke.

Later, Yang Chen studied from anime and learned dozens of smoothing over lines. Replica will have flaws which differ it from genuine. Like the situation Yang Chen suddenly found himself in.

There was no good line to counteract the situation like this so his facade instantly faded!

The smile was gone from his face and confused Yang Chen asked: " Have we met before? "

"Mr. Yang's memory is quite shaky it seems! Let me Jog it up for you! Allow me to reintroduce myself I am Lin Ling your benchmate from the university! " Lin Ling placed her hands on her hip and said.

Yang Chen was dumbfounded not because he was shocked that she was his benchmate but because he remembered that he just took an unreasonable beating because of her!

But there was nothing he could do! It's not like it's her fault .

He Sighed : " Miss Lin so what is the reason for your conversation with me! I am sure it is not just to say Hi right? "

"You don't know? Well, it is reasonable too I guess as it was decided so suddenly!" Lin Ling asked and self replied to Yang Chen's question.

"What are You talking about? " Yang Chen was Just about to ask further when he was interrupted.

"So you two met each other! Good , Ling'er how is the party?" Yang Chen's parents made their way towards them when Si Yuimi spoke!

" Uncle and Aunt you are Good (A way to greet in Chinese).  Yes,  the party is very fine! " Lin Ling greeted Yang Chen's parents.

" Oh Just call us Father and Mother, Uncle and Aunt seem too distant! "  Si Yuimi affectionately pulled Lin Ling towards her and gave her a hug.

" M-mom what do you mean by making Miss Lin call you mother? " Yang Chen from his parent's behavior had a sense of foreboding that something was not in its right place!

" Oh we never got the time to tell you that Ling'er's parents and we have betrothed to each other! So to say she will be future daughter-in-law of Yang family! " Si Yuimi just dropped a bomb out of no where on Yang Chen.

" Marriage... Betrothed.. Fiance... daughter-in-law..... " At this moment the load on Yang Chen's brain surpassed its manufacture limit and reached a conclusion :

'DREAM! It has to be a dream'

BANG!

The of something shattering brought Yang Chen back from his trance! He looked up and saw that Wuxin who was walking towards here had accidently dropped her glass on the ground and her hands were slightly shivering!

Speaking an apology, she quickly went to washroom. A sweeper walked up and cleaned the spot. No one paid attention to this small disturbance.

Yang Chen did not care too much about it but looked at his mother astoundedly. He opened his mouth to speak but was beaten by his mother first!

"You have no right to reject! It has already been decided. " Si Yuimi strictly spoke leaving no further room for discussion! She then walked up-to Yang Chen and softly spoke: " Chen'er You will have to marry one day and eventually start a family but With Yun'er there you will not be able to marry! There are very few family girls who can satisfy the conditions to be your bride so please understand."

Yang Chen shivered at the name Yun'er. Si Family, unlike Yang family which was business oriented family,  Si family was an ancient family.

Before divulging further, let's talk what is an antient family?  An ancient family is one which has been there for thousands of years! These families inherit inner strength martial arts which are passed down from generation to generation.

Currently there are 7 ancient families! Si Family is ranked along with Lin family of Lin Ling and they have long history of relationship! Si Yuimi came from Si Family this is one of the reason why Yang family was able to rise so far in the business world! (Author note: Do you understand the suspense Now!! )

In the upper circle, Ancient family is no secret!  Of course yang Chen knows about it too and Yang Wuxin even has a master from the Si Family to teach her inner strength!

But to Yang Chen Si Family is nightmare all because of a single person Si Yun. She was his mother's biological brother's, patriarch of Si Family, only daughter  and Yang Chen's cousin.

Just thinking about her gives Yang Chen nausea and fear! He shook his head to remove these thoughts and took a deep breath before nodding : Yes mom I will do as you say! "

"Good child! " Si Yuimi happily clapped her hands!

Although Yang Chen verbally agreed he seemed to have his plans to counter the situation!

0