Chapter 4 – Operation: Defense of the Three Kingdoms – Great Naval Battle of Rodenius
197 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Unfuz8q (In need of a moderator for helping me manages the server)

My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LOURIE054

Central Calendar Year 1523, 23rd April, Mayhark Port

In response to the threat for five thousand strong fleets dispatched by the Louria Kingdom, on Mayhark Port, the 1st and 2nd fleet of Qua-Toyne finally assemble their warships. Every warship folds the sails and gathered at the port, sailors double-checked every docking warship. Arrows smeared with oil are being stored. Additional protection was also installed, such as layers of wood for protection from enemy fire arrows. Ballistas are installed on each ship, and overall the number of ships was one hundred.

Celestina lends a hand by strengthening the string and durability, allowing Ballista to function as Anti-Air for Wyverns effectively, increased firepower, and increased range up to four times.

“Isn’t this view beautiful…” Admiral Haruko murmurs to himself while he’s looking at the ocean, “But their number is fifty times more than us… I want to know how many men I can keep defending there…”

He’s speaking to himself again since he said what his heart was saying. It doesn’t make sense for him to surrender, even he must face the impossible oddities. Even the ship was reinforced with Celestina’s upgraded arsenals, that doesn’t mean anything if the ammunition is also lacking.

He looks at the sky where Eleugy and Donderblow are standing by ten kilometers away from Mayhark port. Furthermore, hearing the statement from General Nou about Gim that can be defended, he was confused. Additionally, eight of Celestina’s warships are also standing by five kilometers from the port. That reinforcements are too few for him.

Eleugy and Donderblow arrived two hours after General Nou is willing to be taken to Mayhark. They have been staying there for two days. Nou approaches Admiral Breweye that was looking at his fleet.

“Rest assured. We will win.”

“They said that we don’t need to deploy any of our warships. Are you sure?”

“Of course. Besides, their ship is different than what we have. Bigger and stronger.”

“How about the travel from Ejey to here? Is there any problem?”

“No. Instead, I enjoy the travel. It feels like I can relax inside the fortress.”

“Hmm…”

“Also, I bring a message from Grand Duchess Shiela’s adjutant; they request us to be an observer on their ship.”

“Hoo… From the adjutant personally? Alright, we will go there together. Are we going to board the ship that was called… Eleugy?”

“Probably.”

“Alright. We can go there at once.”

Guided to the extraction point, there is one flying ship that is ready to escort them. As usual, Commander Miranda Hood is waiting for them so she can escort them to the destination.

“Welcome, Admiral. I’m the Adjutant of Grand Duchess of Sahara, Miranda Hood.”

“Good morning to you too. I’m an observer from Qua-Toyne Navy, Admiral Breweye. Can we depart immediately?”

“Of course.”

They immediately aboard the ID22-TC (Infantry Dropship Type-22 Troop Carrier), and they are heading towards the Light Missile Cruiser that was escorted by six Aura-class Corvette where there are two warships on three different variants and one Plasma-class Destroyer.

ID-22 Troop Carrier


Celestina Empire, Halcyon-class Light Missile Cruiser, Seraphic Ocean, Command Bridge

While Breweye’s group is heading to the cruiser, the Captain of the Seraphic Ocean, Commander Brunestud Inui, is talking with Captain of Plasma-class Destroyer, Lieutenant Commander Quattro Noa, through a radio. Even they are on full alert, the preparation has been completed for departure.

“Is there any news regarding Scharlwaltz-class Battleship?”

“Why do you ask?”

“They say that they want to put some upgrades on that ship.”

“You mean installing a new engine? Once the testing is done, it will be applied to all warships anyway.”

“That Crown Jewel really makes things go messy if it was deployed. It was the pride of Celestina for the sea, after all.”

“Well… They almost sunk on that war, isn’t it?”

“But the feats were not means to be very underestimated.”

Scharlwarltz-class Superheavy Battleship. It was lauded as the Crown Jewel and the pride of Celestina on the sea. During Third Interstellar War, the ship single-handedly destroyed six Starship with Cruiser sizes during Defense of Elise, Embellia Capital with a price of the ship suffer catastrophic damage, so close to sinking because of multiple disadvantages.

With the Repulsor Engine and Detrium Fusion Reactor installations going underway, Scharlwarltz-class Superheavy Battleship is always the first to receive and test any upgrades before the other warships receive them. Originally Celestina did not want to make a Battleship again. However, after the Railgun was researched and pulse laser technology along with Plasma technologies are also obtained from First Interstellar War, Scharlwarltz Superheavy Battleship was put into commission. Additionally, due to narrow destruction during Third Interstellar War because of Technology Inhibitor, the ship now adapted Hybrid Technology to maintain its effectiveness.

Despite it has been serving Celestina for over 200 years, only twenty-four ships were created, and each of it belongs to a certain person, and all of the warships are assigned to one Battle Group, Battle Group Scharlwarltz. When the Battle Group is not on duty, they were assigned to the 1st to 18th Naval Defense Fleet, with each territory receives two Battleships or two Naval Defense Fleet to protect the sea of Celestina. The other six are being kept on Scharlwarltz Naval Deck on Regnieburg, as the rotation happens every six months to maintain its’s capabilities.

Uniquely, each Scharlwarltz-class Battleship possesses a unique attribute, depends on who is the owner of the ship. Manufactured by Scharlwarltz Sage Manufacturer, all materials are primarily made from Sage Ore, the legendary ore that possesses unique attributes. Sage Ore itself becomes a standard material for each of Celestina’s Military Arsenals, Warship, and Starship. Each of them is separated into 4 different classes, from C-Rank to S-Rank. Scharlwarltz-class Superheavy Battleship uses Sage Ore S-Rank, the best quality that was applied only at Juno-class Supercarrier and Radiant-class Supercarrier Starship.

“But you know… Only a certain person can deploy it.”

“Even Great Emperor can’t deploy it?”

“Yes. You know the officers of his father’s legion, right?”

“You mean, they’re here already!?”

“For a very long time. Besides, it’s not easy to enter that Battle Group. Since we’re talking about the Valkyries, after all.”

“Damn… They do contribute a lot to this country.”

Valkyrie, a race akin to once that Celestina learned about the race natives of this world feared of, Winged People is a race that earns the title of “Sky Guardian” and can fly up to Mach 3 with supports of magic spells. They originally come from Scharlwarltz, the country where Sacchito’s father, Reynes Lexington, ruled for thousands of years in the world of Terra. Reynes migrates up to one million Scharlwarltz citizens into Celestina, and all of it is based on the citizen’s decision.

Battle Group Scharlwarltz is the Battle Group consist mainly of Valkyrie. They hold the most prestigious position in the military as all of them belonged to the War Maidens Squadron. It’s the only Battle Group exclusive for War Maidens Squadron as every military personnel dreams to be assigned on that Battle Group. It’s also the only Battle Group that participates in every huge war, such as Interstellar War, World War, and survives.

A bridge crew is reporting to Brunestud while they are talking about it.

“Commander, they are about to arrive.”

“Alright. Prepare ourselves to greet them.”

Heading out to the landing bay, ID22-TC soon hovering around the landing bay for a bit before it landed and opened the hatch. Commander Brunestud immediately welcomes them.

He’s a 29 years old man wearing a military officer standard uniform for space with the main affiliation of Navy. He got a Red Wings emblem installed on his right chest, and Silver Flower on his shoulder indicates that he was a Commander on the Navy.

“Greetings. I’m Commander Brunestud Inui, the Captain of Halcyon-class Light Missile Cruiser, Seraphic Ocean

Looking around the ship, Admiral Breweye was surprised. This huge ship was commanded by a Navy Officer with the rank of Commander. Usually, a warship like this was commanded by the Rear Admiral or above. Furthermore, when he entered the ship’s deck, he immediately saw the profile of the warship on the cruise logs belongs to the Seraphic Ocean.

Halcyon-class Light Missile Cruiser “Seraphic Ocean”

  • 212.1 meters (length) x 26.4 meter (beam / width) x 9.7 meter (draft) / 46.3 meter (overall height)
  • Displacement: 13.500 tons
  • Armaments: 4 Twin Bofors LMRI-2 50mm, 6 Flak 88R (Rapid) MA-2, 6 twin 30mm PDG RASNS-5, 16 Cells DLS MSD MAR-900, 100 Cells VLS Mark-2, 1 Mark-18 MA Naval MAC 20mm
  • Defenses: Titanium Nanolaminate Sage B-Rank (Redacted), Naval Hybrid Energy Shielding RAS Tier 2

This Light Missile Cruiser was equipped with varieties of missiles and anti-air. One of them is Bofors 50mm that was installed in four places, six Flak 88R installed in six different places, and six twin 30mm PDG with four installed in the skirt of the ship and two at the ship. The main gun is Mark-18 MA Naval MAC 20mm, and it’s hidden from the bridge view.

Nou first time experience the ship’s deck like this. The question that lingers on his mind is, does eight warships are sufficient to destroy five thousand ships?

Looking inside, Nou saw the interior is similar to what he saw at Eleugy and Donderblow. Taken to the Command Deck, Brunestud immediately opens the holo table map to begin the discussion. Breweye was surprised, but Nou is slowly getting used to this.

“Their ship sailed with a speed of 7 knots. We also have estimated the place where we will fight them. Their range is now around four hundred fifty kilometers, and tomorrow morning we will fight at where they will be. When we get there, we will warn them first to turn around or we will open fire to them. Until that day comes, just relax.”

Admiral Breweye still grumbles; he’s still pessimistic about the small number that was dispatched by Celestina while he hopes that General Nou wasn’t wrong about what he was thinking.

When the preparation was complete, they immediately depart, starting from the Destroyers going on ahead. The Cruiser makes a distance of two kilometers behind while the Corvettes are on the rear.

Nou and Breweye were surprised once again to see the ship moves like this.

(How many times I need to experience things like this?! It feels like I’m in a state of shock permanently.)

They sail really fast! And they even sail faster than the Qua-Toyne’s top speed. Also, they maintain their speed at 20 knots to make contact with the Louria fleet tomorrow morning. Furthermore, Eleugy and Donderblow make their move once the distance reaches fifty kilometers.


Tomorrow, Louria Kingdom, Eastern Navy Subjugation Fleet, Admiral Fares

“What a nice view.”

Thousands of ships are sailing through the ocean; their sails are being blown by the wind. Numbered five thousand and manned by many sailors include landing troops, they advance towards the commercial city Mayhark.

‘What he can see is ships’ or ‘the sea is really full of ships.’ There could be another way to express it.

After eight years of preparation, including the Papaldia Empire's assistance, their huge fleet is finally completed. There is no power on Rodenius that can stop it. In fact, they could even challenge Papaldia Empire with this!

His ambition start to run wild. But, cold logic stops his high imagination. He remembers that Papaldia possesses a weapon that is known as a “gunboat” that was rumored to fight another warship… It’s still dangerous to fight the Superpower Nation from Third Civilization.

Fares saw something on the East of the sea… hm? Something is approaching it. Is that dragon?! No… Wait! What was that thing?!

The man-made object that looks like an insect is slowly approaching. The engine sound is not heard clearly enough. When approaching, they who saw a strange and unidentified flying object flying towards them had their cold chill, as they got a feeling that they are being watched.

<<This is Celestina’s Imperial Navy. Your country has invaded Qua-Toyne Principality and intends to destroy the demi-humans. Because of that, we will not allow all of you to proceed any further. Return immediately! I repeat-- >>

There is someone who rides on that object, and it seems it’s talking to us…

Someone is firing the arrow at the object. After that, the object turns around and flies to the east.

Several minutes later, a small island was in sight. But, looking at it carefully, that island moves. Impossible! Is that a ship?!

The ship with the size of an island is approaching with high speed and then turn around to adjust the speed with the Louria Fleet speed. The ship position itself across the forefront ship, around 300 meters.

<<Turn around, or we will fire at your fleet! I repeat, turn around immediately, or we will open fire at your fleet!!!>>

Even that ship looks huge; it even dares to challenge the five thousand strong fleet. Admiral Fares commands his men to launch the attack.

The fleet moves up to the left and approaching the ship. After in range of 200 meters, the ship is in range of firing the fire arrows towards the enemy. Ballista has an effective range of 100 meters while the maximum range is 500 meters, so they won’t use it.

What they saw next is the ship was covered by something engulfing them; something like a barrier is forming up to absorb the attacks. The ship immediately moved out from their attack range, and when the distances reach three kilometers, the ship turns around.

“Hahahaha!! Look at them run!!”

“Go back to your mama crying, you coward!!!”

The sailors who witnessed it taunt and insult the enemy’s warship. Admiral Fares’ concern is lowered when he saw the ship is moving away from their position further.

“Hmph. They decide to run away. Even with the ship that big, it’s just one ship; there is nothing that they can do. But… they are too fast for a huge ship like that. They can even reach that speed even without wind…”

“The enemy shows no sign of backing off. Prepare for retaliation, get the Plasma Cannon and the Deck Gun ready.”

In front of the Plasma-class Destroyer, Destructo, was mounted with 1 Plasma Cannon 25mm GE-IV Navy and Combat Gun 127mm/64 RMARS (Rail Magnetic Augmentation Range Specialist) NSA-4 (Natunia Seraphic Armory) quickly turns towards the enemy fleet. Fares, who saw it with his sharp gaze, look at it with curiosity.

“What are both sticks doing? H-Hey, what kind of light is that!?”

Moments later, there are loud explosions followed by another two explosions. Their range is only around 3km, but from Destructo sight, the range is still close.

“What is going on? Do they blow themselves up?” Admiral Fares wondered what they are doing. But, seeing three fireballs are heading their way, the shots were intended to attack his fleet.

“Admiral!! Enemy attack!”

“Huh?”

When his crew reporting in, one ship was hit, and the other three were struck by the Plasma Cannon. Pile of woods, parts of the ships, and the remains of human corpses rain down on the surrounding ships affected by the explosion just with one attack from Combat Gun while for the Plasma Cannon, the ship was instantly boiled away as the woods and any sailors aboard immediately turn into ashes and the ships that receive the shockwave impact was sliding away up to 10 meters from the destroyed ship. The crew feels an intense heat from the Plasma Cannon. The surviving crew on the sea is calling for help while the ship hit by the Combat gun sunk while the ship hit by the Plasma Cannon immediately vaporized.

“What?! What’s just happened?! Do we just get attacked from far distances?!”

Their mouth wide open when they saw the ship’s strength is on a very different level.

“It’s not good, but we’re still inside the range of the Wyverns. Officer! Contact the Headquarters to sort out the Wyvern from Louria!”

“Yes, sir!”


Celestina Empire, Radar-class Prowler “Arcus,” 30.000 meters above the battlefield

Captained by Lieutenant Faira Desirae, an elf from Lumen Town at Childre, she oversees the operation from the sky and gives the battle update for the warships by linking their radar with the Prowler to enhance the efficiency. With a crew of 20, she and her crew are monitoring the battlefield from the skies.

“Ma’am. Drones picking up activity at Louria’s Capital.”

“Let me see it.”

The monitor reveals the Wyverns are being prepared for departure, and the number is around four hundred that was prepared to be sortied. She immediately informs Shiela, who holds the Codename of Whisperer.

Whisperer, this is Arcus Actual. Four Hundred Wyverns are being prepared to launch.”

“Roger that. Inform the command that we request two more Dragon-class Light Corvette Carrier.”

“Roger that. Command, this is Arcus Actual. Whisperer has requested reinforcements of two Dragon-class Light Corvette to take in the captive Wyverns.”

“Ten-Four, Arcus Actual. Hauptmann and Inchlar is inbound, ETA 30 minutes.”

Arcus Actual. They seem didn’t show any sign of retreating.”

“Hold the position for a while. Seraphic Ocean, you’re clear to proceed. Destructo, withdraw your position to behind Seraphic Ocean.”

“Roger, making the withdraw.”

“Roger that. Seraphic Ocean approaching the battlefield now.”

Faira wondered why the Louria Fleet shows no sign of retreating. Destructo Captain, Lieutenant Commander Quattro Noa saw the enemy fleet start to get slowed down, and he hopes that their show of power was sufficient to make them withdraw.

“This is Arcus Actual. Magic interception detected; they are going to sortie the wyverns immediately.”

It’s quite according to Celestina’s plan, but Shiela herself didn’t expect that the Wyverns dispatched is more than what she can expect.

“Prepare the 2nd Sniper Company and also send the 1st Animal Handler Company from 1st Animal Handler Corps to assist us. We will be going with two hundred Wyverns to catch them.”

“Yes, Ma’am!”

On the side of Louria Fleet, Admiral Fares feels that the giant ship is no longer firing. “Hoo… So their power can’t be used fast, isn’t it?” He makes a breath of relief after looking at Destructo that went ceasefire. “Slow down the fleet!! We will attack together with the Wyverns!”


Louria Kingdom, Jin-Hark, Wyvern Base

“Communication from East Subjugation Fleet, sir. They have confirmed that they are facing an enemy’s flagship, a giant iron ship, and requesting air support.”

“Oho, the enemy is using their flagship, huh..? Alright, we will accept their request. Send four hundred Wyverns with full equipment!”

“F-Four hundred? B-but… our advance army on the East has lost fifty Wyvern, and right now, they don’t know either they can launch it again or not.”

“Is my order not clear enough? Send them. While our advance army is not making their advance yet, we can send it first. If they send the flagship, which means there will be a huge battle. They can have time between now and when the main force joins up with the advance army.”

“Y-Yes, sir.”


Celestina Empire, Halcyon Class Light Missile Cruiser “Seraphic Ocean”

Inside the Command room, they intercept the transmission that the Louria Army has dispatched four hundred Wyverns. Once Destructo withdraws, the Seraphic Ocean moves in with the distances of four kilometers from the Louria Fleet. The presence of the Light Missile Cruiser struck fear on Louria’s sailors once again.

The cruiser is bigger than what they have been dealing with before. They put their hope on the Wyvern’s reinforcements to turn the tide of the battle that becomes more gloomy.

“Attention, Hauptmann and Inchlar have arrived at the destination. Whisperer is now leading the Wyverns into the opponents. Order from Whisperer, shot down every enemy Wyverns that was not captured when retreating.”

Seraphic Ocean here, ten-four.”

General Nou and Admiral Breweye saw the fleet of 4996 ships in front of them. With confidence, the Halcyon-class Cruiser maintains its position. They hesitate that this ship can withstand the attack from the Wyvern.


Rodenius Sea, Battlefield

Looking up at the sky, around two hundred Wyverns dispatched from Eleugy, Donderblow, Hauptmann, and Inchlar approaches. Because Louria has dispatched four hundred Wyverns, he already hopes that his Wyverns can dominate the airspace. Admiral Fares looks at the opponent’s wyverns with a sneer.

“Target in sight.”

“Alright. Same as we do on Gim, we will capture them here. Because of their numbers eight times more than what we’ve been dealing with at Gim, we already request Hauptmann and Inchlar for reinforcements to help store their Wyverns. Be careful as this will be quite a heavy fight, so make a quick turn-around once we capture them! Animal Hander! Don’t force yourself!”

“Yes, Ma’am!!”

When the Louria Fleet prepares to engage them, the sailors look dumbfounded as the enemy Wyverns is just passing through them without any fight. They were confused about why those Celestina’s Wyverns did not fight them.

When the Wyvern from Louria has arrived to join the Louria Fleet, some riders are suddenly thrown away from the Wyverns. Some ships got damaged because of the rider falls into the deck. One of the ships immediately explodes due to the grazes that lit up fire on the ammunition storage.

“We still have a large number!! Destroy them!!”

But, the Wyverns suddenly turns around without attacking any of the ships. Quickly enough, the Animal Handler Company assigned to take these jobs quickly takes over the mountless Wyverns. Some Louria Wyverns open fires and the rider makes an evasive action. Shiela and her guards have to fend off Louria’s Wyverns until the process has been completed. Some Wyverns resists, but they manage to secure the necessary amount of two hundred Wyverns. They immediately withdraws from the battlefield once the quota has been reached.

“They’re running away! After them!”

Shiela immediately contact Seraphic Ocean to request covering fire while retreating as she and her units are returning to Eleugy, Hauptmann, Inchlar, and Donderblow.

“This is Whisperer!! Cover us!”

The Flak 88R and 50mm Bofors immediately open fire. Each wyvern got struck by one bullet before falling to the sea. The 1st and 2nd Animal Handler at the rear guard takes any Wyverns that are killed in a clean shot as Alicia wanted to take as much as she could. Some are struggling to fight the other Wyverns, but they manage to retreat.

“While they were busy dealing with our Wyverns! Attack both of those ships!”

Admiral Fares did not want to waste this opportunity. However, hearing all of their riders are being shot down, he did not want to waste their sacrifices. But, what he saw next is a terror for him. Celestina’s Wyverns speeds up, successfully escaped with less than ten riders wounded from Wyvern’s heat shockwave in an attempt to recover any Wyverns that are killed through a clean kill. Furthermore, their speed exceeds their own Wyvern’s speed when escaping.

All of the sailors who witness this slaughter fell into silence. For them, the Warships are not designed to attack the Wyvern, even defeating one is already a difficult task, let alone a hundred! Even so, they silently witnessed as some of their allies Wyverns are being captured and some fell into the ocean.

“Are fighting… Against the demon…?” Fares murmur to himself. He didn’t know what kind of face he has to make. Unfortunately, this is not the end of their despair.


Six grey warships start to arrive while more round are being fired from Destructo, further terrorizing him that the Fireball he saw can be fired repeatedly after a short cooling down. What went later on next will be written in the history book as the Great Naval Battle of Louria.

Historically, the decisive factor in the Battle at Louria sea was determined by the sailors who can board the enemy’s ship or not. Outside the case of the warships damaged by Ballista attack or maybe lucky from the fire arrow that hits them, their ship can’t be destroyed. Eventually, it depends on the sailor to take over other ship that survives from the attack itself or defend from the hijackers. There is no relevant logic that they predict with the warships total of five thousand was defeated from the front line battles. This fleet could even dare to challenge one of the Superpowers on the Major Civilization.

Six Combat-class Corvettes, with each variant, consist of two Corvettes from Light, Medium, and Heavy Assault are sinking enemy with their main gun for each shot they took. Celestina’s Navy won’t even need to deploy Embellia’s Mermaids, the Undines as they treat Louria’s fleet like a practice target. Even so, five thousand ships is a large number while after sinking two thousand ships, Celestina’s ammunition is not even emptied and they hold their fire. Thanks to the ammunition delivery system through Mechania munitions stockpile’s portal, they can operate with a minimum bullets to prevent magazine detonation.

“Main guns, hold your fire.”

Destructo and Seraphic Ocean approaching the enemy’s fleet. When they reach the range of four hundred meters, Destructo and Seraphic Ocean deploys both of its twin Bofors 50mm and 30mm Point Defense Gun to sink the enemy’s fleet. The tragedy is far from over as the Recon Star Fighter identified as RSSF-12 (Recon Surveillance Star Fighter) made by Mechania Armory is armed with twin 30mm Autocannon under the nose also joins the fight. The Louria Army is clearly being terrorized down to the depths of the ocean.

“M-Monster!! We’re all gonna die!! Curse them!! Aaaahhhh!!!”

Each ship was sunk at a fast pace as some of them start to turn around and run away while some even raise the surrender flag regardless they disobey their superior or not.

“So… This is over…?”

Admiral Fares realized that they clearly have no chance of winning. There is nothing he could do. If this continues, all of his men will die in vain. But, if he surrenders, his Navy will be captured and he will be treated as a Prisoner of War while he also can’t see the future of the Louria Kingdom. Seeing some of the opponent's Warship start to deploy their smaller ships to rescue his surviving sailors stranded on the ocean, he looks at them with silence.

Even he has a choice to retreat, but seeing the enemy ships approaching his huge fleet and rescue every single one of his surviving sailors that surrenders makes him think. Even Celestina ordered him to retreat, he finally makes a decision by raising the flag of surrender and submit to Celestina’s demand later. He knows that if he returns to Louria, he will be put into Capital Sentences due to his incompetence as an Admiral, finally, he ordered the remaining ship that was still with him to raise the sail of surrender and drop all of their weapons.

“Give the order to surrender, we will turn ourselves into them.”

“Y-Yes, sir.”


What Nou and Breweye witness makes them clearly unable to speak any words. Eight warships were able to make five thousand ships completely surrendered to them.

“Unbelievable…”

They listen to every radio chattering on the command deck, and he witnesses it by himself on how they fight and makes them surrender. They were grateful that if Celestina is their enemy, they won’t be even here or live for another day.

“We’re grateful that we didn’t make Celestina as our enemy.”

“I concur with that…”

Shiela watches the Louria fleet surrenders decides to take them to Celestina for detainment. The surrendered ships will be given to Mechania’s dismantling facility to dismantle and recycling while some will be taken to Juno, Capital of Studia to study the wood’s components and quality. A thousand ships escaped, including one that was boarded by an observer from the Papaldia Empire.

Miranda starts to arrange the transportation and redirects them to the specific spot so the ships can conduct mass teleportation to Hopri City for detainment. She breathes some relief since surely Maya Lyliat, the Grand Duchess of Byade will be overwhelmed by sudden paperwork for detainment.

“Grand Duchess Lyliat will be busier than before if she finds out about this.”

Two thousand surviving ships are slowly being gathered to create lined up formation of ten lines thirty kilometers from the battlefield. Five Transporter-class Freight Frigate arrives to prepare the transportation along with Four Transporter-class Corvette. The Frigates will extract the surrendered sailors numbered twenty thousand as it lands on the sea’s surface to fasten the extraction. Once the extraction has been completed, the Transporter-class Corvettes begin channeling magic as Louria’s surrendered Warships suddenly vanished into the thin air along with the Corvettes, teleported into Mechania Territory, South-West of Celestina to prepare for dismantling and studying.

Both Admiral Breweye and General Nou just spaced out witnessing the ship that was bigger than the Corvette itself. Miranda states that the Freight Frigate is just a small Starship, which makes them continue to spaced out and can’t make any comment.

Shiela’s Corvettes are immediately set out to Juno to hand over the Wyverns to Alicia so she and her research team can make an immediate study about this world’s Wyverns.


An observer from the Papaldia Empire, Varhal, shivers in fear. He’s lucky that he is on the rear line of the ship's fleet, otherwise, he will be also captured. His job is to observe and record the destruction of Qua-Toyne Principality with the power of five thousand ships from Louria. He was hoping for this job because of his personal interest to see how the ship can interact with primitive weapons such as Ballista and ship hijacking as a primitive strategy.

But, the appearance of the enemy is clearly out of his sight of expectations. Even he knows that the ships do not use Tears of the Wind God to support their sailing, their speed is fast not to mention what he saw is the ship doesn’t even have a sail on it.

While he saw the ship that possesses a cannon like that was installed at 100 gunships-of-the-line, even that ship was big, he can only saw two cannons from two large warships and one cannon with a various caliber from the other six warships. Is this a joke? When he saw how those cannons are on the barbarian territory, what he believes is they can’t advance as far as what he saw, and what he saw as something that he never deals with. The cannon has low accuracy, so to compensate for it, 100 gunships-of-the-line was made to close the disadvantages. But, despite the ship was above three kilometers, all of the shots hit on target. Furthermore, they even manage to sink a ship with just one shot.

What surprises him more is the Wyvern battle on the air. If it was Papaldia, they will use Wyvern Lord to duel Celestina’s Wyverns one by one. Because barbarian wyverns are weaker than them, Papaldia is surely going to win it. But, what he sees is the Louria’s Wyverns got manipulated so easily by Celestina’s Wyvern riders and even the brief fight itself, Celestina’s Wyverns manages to outrun Louria’s Wyvern.

The cannon will never be able to reach the Wyverns, and that is their common sense. But, again, they can score a bullseye to the Wyvern with just a single shot. This is something that human is not even being able to achieve it. This foreign enemy manages to develop its technology without them noticing, and it can be a threat to the Papaldia Empire.

Varhal continues the observer development with magic while he’s compiling the report.


Aftermath of the Battle

The prisoners taken to Hopri town are immediately detained and hold prison. Hopri was chosen because of its name from Home Prison, which means the town itself was a prison from the start. Many notorious criminals, even from other galaxies are being detained here due to the most brutal natural defenses and were repurposed as New World’s prison. They who are escaped are immediately attacked by the demi-human insects and citizens under the governance of Maya Lyliat. However, should they choose to return to the town, they will not be going after it, rather, they will observe them until the prisoners made it back to the town and confine themselves there.

Many prisoners turned into a feast for demi-human insects and even the notorious criminals are not excluded from it.

Shiela herself makes a report where the citizens of Celestina will be able to read it. Celestina’s Military will maintain its transparency so the citizens will know what they are doing except for any mission that was very classified, commonly handled by Celestina Zealots, Special Operations, and Intelligence Agency. Among it, is infiltration to multiple countries to gather the intel and make an assessment of possible enemy’s strength. By chance, it’s also the forefront to open the diplomacy gate.

After counting the Louria’s wyvern, Alicia contact her once the Wyvern counting is completed after being disembarked from the Corvette Carrier.

“Shiela, the Wyverns is enough. If there are different kinds of Wyverns, I want you to capture it for me.”

“Consider it done, Alicia. I will prepare the Star Fighters to fight the Louria.”

“No. I want to see how our Wyverns fight. Deploy necessary numbers of our Wyverns to fight them. But, do not use Kagefumi Entranger, Shiela. You will terrorize them too much with your ancient dragon.”

“It’s fine, it’s fine. I will also inform Freya and Maya on the border of Three Country. Once we manage to repel the Louria Army from Gim, we will launch the attack.”

“No problem. Then I will station the Corvettes again once the process is done.”

Celestina then prepare themselves for the next battle. As for the Naval Battle of Louria, the Louria Army lost 4,000 ships with 2,000 ships destroyed, 2,000 ships captured. For the sailors, over 15,000 personnel are dead while around 25,000 personnel was captured, including Admiral Fares. Celestina suffers 10 wounded from air engagement while they manage to capture 50 out of 400 Wyvern Riders and the rest are killed.

8