Chapter 44 – The Closing Year
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Celestina Empire, Kouraken Stadium, 17th November 1524 / 225

It's the closing match before the winter season break. The exhibition match is about to start at the match that the citizens will witness will be a unique one. It's a tag-team between Shiki and Zilva against Armada and Tiamat. The time limit for this fight is four hours, and there are some rules to set for balancing purposes. Considering Armada and Tiamat's behaviors, they cannot make either Full Nelson or Choke Hold for more than five minutes by the regulator for the spectators' sake.

Some of the big shots, such as Alain Portevsky, Cena "The Marine," Takeshi Sendo, Yanagi "The Hustler," and Volg Zangief, are attending it. They are watching as some of them are already at the S Rank in each of their respective branches before Armada and Tiamat arrive at the Celestina Empire. Hearing the rumors that both Armada and Tiamat increase the standard of entering S rank, they wish to see it by themselves if the rumor was real.

"Everyone! Have you expected how this wrestling match will go? This match is not just simple wrestling as they can use any fighting style they want! We have some restrictions to put in order to appeal to our audience and make sure that these wrestlers do not go overboard! The match will be a tag team, and there's a catch here! The match is between two Primordials and two Chiefs of the Zealot Strike Force!"

Armada and Tiamat are wearing full leather suits. It's not quite to the pro wrestlers' taste as they appreciate both Shiki and Zilva more than Armada and Tiamat due to clothes selection. Both Shiki and Zilva are wearing shorts as Shiki wears a sleeveless cloth while Zilva is wearing a sports bra.

When both are at the ring, some of the audience notice Sacchito, Sofya, Shina, Alicia, Lily, Lyla, and Lyzz. They're here to observe how they will fight while the judges are not bothered with the intimidation aura or magic emitted by Armada and Tiamat since they already used to deal with a bunch of intimidating wrestlers.

Shiki and Zilva got some privileges considering Armada and Tiamat are quite tall to handle several wrestling moves requiring equal heights to achieve it. Shiki and Armada have their face close to each other, just like rivals seeking some quarreling while Zilva and Tiamat only sigh. The spectators already let out some wooing cheers to start the match immediately. Compared to Zilva and Tiamat, it seems the crowd wants to see the fight between Shiki and Armada further rather than the fight between Zilva and Tiamat.

"All right! Everyone, to the side ring outside the net! Who's going first?"

"Me!"

"I do!"

Shiki and Armada raised their hand as they stayed at the ring and went to the corner of the ring, facing each other. When the referee rings the bell, both quickly charge against each other, but when Armada is about to catch Shiki, he lowers his right arm as he does the shoulder back toss to Armada, sending him flying somersault to the ground.

"Ouch!"

Getting fired up, Armada stands, and Shiki is about to make a front slam by using his speed and his arms to push him to the ground, but Armada moves faster as he delivers a lariat to him.

"Uoohh!!"

Shiki did not just being somersault backward once, but twice when Armada's arm collided with his chin and neck. His speed and force are clearly more lethal than what Shiki can give to Armada, falling with his front on the ground. Sensing the opportunity, Armada quickly does a Full Nelson hold and makes some slam on him several times.

"I will pay you back for tossing me!"

"G-guuhh!! You're on!"

The audience saw how quickly Armada took this opportunity while the pro wrestler saw that move as bullying moves due to the height differences. If Shiki was the one who did to Armada, it shouldn't give them too much problem, but if it was Armada, then it can be problematic.

"What do you think, Cena?"

"He's a bullying-type person. If it were on the regular rules, he would be reprimanded by the referee and have him release Commander Shiki immediately. If he didn't comply up to 10 counts as the referee counts it, he would lose. You think the same thing as well, Alain?"

"Yes. Though that height difference is already clear, that guy shouldn't use that too much. I've heard from all adventurers that want to enter S League must survive that thing for at least five minutes."

The professional wrestlers, boxers, and those involved in the martial arts are talking to each other and discussing each of their moves. Some of the audience saw members of the Schutzstaffel that works under Armada and Tiamat's command. They look at them as weird to have the entire personnel in full gear rather than wearing civilian clothes, with the exception of the adventurers that wear their own signature adventurer uniform as the Main Council hired them. When it's about to reach the five minutes mark, the referee informs Armada.

"Wrestler Armada! You have ten more seconds until I can start counting down!"

Armada just keeps slamming Shiki while maintaining his Full Nelson, but when he heard the audience start to yell the countdown, he quickly releases his grip and steps back. Shiki slowly gets back up, but Armada grabs both of his legs, lifting him up, having his face facing his back, spinning him several times before slamming Shiki to the ground.

"Did you see that! It's Alabama slam!"

The commentator's comment makes the audience roars in excitement. Shiki recovers from his pain before he quickly dashes forward. Armada was about to grab Shiki, but he suddenly slides himself between his legs, turns around, and grab him on his back.

"That hurts, you know that?! Hnggghh!!!"

"W-whoa!"

Armada tries to put the weight on his feet, but it was too late. Shiki quickly leans backward as he performs a suplex on him. Since the force was too big, Shiki can't hold his grip and releases it, but he recovers faster than Armada even it was just a fraction of a second. As Shiki tries to make a spinning kick, Armada quickly catches it and starts swinging Shiki around, throwing him to the corner where Tiamat is.

"Ara? Are you done?"

"Why should I?"

Shiki gets fired up further, and Armada uses gestures such as 'bring it' to challenge Shiki. Slightly irritated, when Shiki was about to leap on him, Armada quickly catches him and does a flapjack or known as Pancake slam.

"Guaah!!"

"Hmph!"

Sacchito, Sofya, Shina, and the others are watching this match. Lily and Lyla, due to their natural habit, stood up and went to the side of the ring, cheering Shiki and Zilva as a cheerleader does. This embarrasses Sachi as it seems the Coffee Rabbit twins are difficult to handle when it comes to who will be the one that Lily and Lyla want to cheer.

"Sachi... Those girls..."

"Please let them be, Shina. I can't stop them once they start moving to cheer."

One of the abilities the Coffee Rabbit twin possesses is unlimited stamina when it comes to cheering someone. They can cheer anyone non-stop until the match is over. Another ability is inseparable power, which they were able to use their strength at maximum efficiency when together. It's near impossible to separate them as the twins always fight to watch each other's back. Lily and Lyla become the target for any duos that want to maximize their combo. The fact they become one of Sacchito's adjutants is because of their abilities that are considered at the S League by the adventurers when both Lily and Lyla are together.

Somehow, around an hour has passed, and Shiki took more beating than Armada. When Shiki manages to free himself from the Full Nelson three times, he quickly dashes to the corner and taps Zilva's hand.

"Your turn!"

"On it!"

Shiki quickly slides away to the side ring while Zilva comes in. Tiamat is only grinning at how Armada will handle Zilva. She leaps up, going for an ax kick for his head, but Armada blocks it. The way Armada tries to put on the defensive seems to gain the audience's attention. It seems he behave like a chivalrous man that doesn't even dare to harm a woman, similar to a guy that held a doctrine for not kicking any woman even it means his death.

Zilva is going for a belly lariat or a Lariat at his stomach. When Zilva pushes Armada back to the ringside with a belly lariat, he unexpectedly taps himself with Tiamat to switch sides. The crowd cheers as Armada goes to the sideline, replaced by Tiamat.

"Oh, come on! Stay in the ring!"

"Yeah! Stay in the ring!"

The spectators are teasing Armada for leaving the ring by booing him, wanting Zilva to beat him further. The audience was booing him not in an insulting manner; instead, it was a teasing manner to tease Armada.

"I'm not a gentleman who will simply attack a woman for no reason."

"Boooo~~ Gentleman Armada~~."

Armada only ignores it as he knows that it was just teasing rather than an insult, watching Tiamat will face Zilva head-to-head for this match. Zilva herself was ready, and so is Tiamat. While Zilva is on guard, Tiamat makes a fast move, quickly grabbing her and performing a Rock Bottom to the mat.

"Aaah!"

"Oh, that's some moves that we haven't seen for a long time."

Some of the wrestlers discuss this, as they wonder what kind of store Tiamat keeps in her house. To make her quite merciless, she grabs Zilva from behind and makes an unexpected move. She makes a triple suplex combo, which was deemed very difficult even for the pro wrestlers to achieve. Zilva staggered a bit once she stood up, looks at Tiamat with irritation, knowing that she will just keep beating her down regardless, will continue to fight her.

Despite it being a fight between girls, none of the spectators expect the match to be fierce between Zilva and Tiamat. When Tiamat uses a chokehold to hold Zilva down, the referee counts five minutes and an additional count to ten if she did not break her away. Once the count almost reaches ten from five minutes, she releases the grip, but not done yet. She quickly moves to the Boston Crab, grabbing both Zilva's legs and lifting them while positioning herself behind her as Zilva's front is now facing the mat.

"Oh, what's this?! What's this?! Is that a Boston crab?!"

Because of the height, Tiamat must bend down a bit, but taking it as an advantage, she quickly slides her through between her legs, lifting her and making an Alabama slam to the mat.

"Ouucchh!! That's going to be hurt!"


The Town Square of the Royal Capital Regnieburg

Some people are flocking here to continue their activities. Although outside now is snowing, people can continue their activities regardless of the snow. The adventurer that owns a summoned mount with levitation abilities, with Overlord Aegis as one of it, is allowed to take the public road by earning a special license during winter from the Ministry of Transportation. Those who possess the floating rider, such as Overlord Aegis, must acquire a license as a mandatory program from Celestina's official through special class, and in order to pass it, the rider must be able to navigate through the road without causing a collision during the practical test.

Considering the Overlord Aegis' maximum speed is 120km or 180km with engine boost, it is one of Celestina Empire's citizens' favorite rides, mainly due to mobility and offensive capabilities. The price was around five million Ceny, while the tax is five hundred thousand Ceny a year. The service fee depends on the severity of the damaged parts or the parts that are required to change following the age of service, as the more severe the damage is, the more price the owner has to pay.

There are some parking lots for the Overlord Aegis at the Town Square, and this is where some of the riders are watching the live stream of the wrestling tag team fight between Shiki and Zilva and Armada and Tiamat. No vehicles are allowed here aside from the adventurer's mount, such as Mystic Wolf, Overlord Throne, Mystic Horse, and others. The only official vehicle that was allowed to be here are the ambulances, firefighters, polices, and public services. The vehicle that brings supplies to the vendor at the town square will be limited to a trike-sized, mainly a motorcycle one.

Here, at Town Square, they are watching the wrestling fight. While they know Shiki and Zilva are at a disadvantage, their abilities are what the audience wants to expect. But for those who want to enter S League, they could find what they need to expand to pass the test to join S League. Knowing S Rank adventurers and above has a prestigious and wealthy life, people want to become such, but reaching it is not as simple as they can think.

"Even this is an exhibition match; they seem quite enjoying it."

"Yup. But at least we know that we need to train our body further if we want to enter S League."

"Come to think about it..."

She looks at the people who watch the match. They seem either enjoy it or even go to where they can voice themselves out loud. Some adventurers are sitting at their mounts, such as Overlord Throne and June Dreadnought. As long as the mount did not move, the people around it are fine with it.

"People want to see this match since it's been a while the Commander-in-Chief of the Zealot Strike Force is making the event."

"Hah... He's a Crown Prince to Her Majesty Rosaria, remember?"

"Yeah, he is a Crown Prince, but... I want to see her talent further."

"If she's worthy, she might be able to write a new history on Celestina if she becomes an Empress. Better if she was re-elected again through a solid vote of the Prime Ministers."

"Yeah, that's true. Even he's here; Rosaria still have a lot of things to do in her homeland."

"Indeed."


The Kourakuen Stadium, Two Hours Later

It has been twice the tag team switches ringer, but this time, as both request, they will both face each other as a tag team inside the ring at once. When Zilva was still struggling to get up due to recently receives a one-handed Bulldog and later, reverse Bulldog. Shiki tries to make Zilva room to catch her breath, but Armada grabs one of his hands.

"Where do you think you're going, huh?"

"L-let me go!"

"Here you go!"

"W-whoa!"

As Shiki was thrown into Tiamat, she catches his legs as soon as he went past her, lifting him to the air. This time, she makes an Alabama Slam to Shiki, but the pain is far from over. When Shiki's front body is at the mat, Armada grabs him, and he makes a Full Nelson before going for a Full Nelson slam.

Compared to what Armada did to the adventurers who want to enter S Rank, a Full Nelson when sitting down, he makes quite a rough drop on Shiki instead of his usual move on the adventurer. Shiki can feel his back pain so much, and he can't endure for another ten minutes if Armada goes for like this, or at least four more direct slams.

"K-kh!"

"Oh? That hurt? Then, take this again!"

"Guah!!!"

Shiki endures his slam while Tiamat is doing a merciful chokehold, so Zilva can cool herself for a while and have one of her Zilva's arms is under her armpit. Both are struggling as they need to maintain their breath and focus on surviving the five-minute ordeal. Once the five-minutes threshold reaches, they release the grip, allowing them to catch their breath.

Once both Shiki and Zilva catch their breath and stand up, they prepare for a combo attack again. They already have fifteen minutes left, and they have to keep staying awake. Lily and Lyla continue to cheer, much to the crowd's enthusiasm.

This time, Shiki and Zilva latch both of their head with both of their legs, performing a headscissors takedown. They have some advantage by having more weight to perform it, and once both are slammed down to the mat, both Shiki and Zilva wheeze, attempting to catch more breath as Armada and Tiamat rise again.

"Oho... You got some guts there... Can you withstand this, then?"

"Uh oh..."

At the last minute, Armada lifts Shiki, and he makes a Gorilla press drop, while Tiamat makes a Gorilla press slam. When both Shiki and Zilva stand up again, the bell rang, and the four-hour match is complete.

"That was fun."

"Urgh... I need a medic after this."

Once the wrestling match is complete, the referee gathers them at the center as the judge prepares the announcement. Once the judges made the count, the score was 279 for Armada and Tiamat and 139 for Shiki and Zilva.

"We have a winner!! It's Armada and Tiamat!!"

Once they left the ring, Armada went to Sachi and Alicia, who had just arrived from her lab a couple of minutes ago.

"Can you prepare the diplomat for next month's meeting?"

"What is it for?"

"I've informed them that my country wants to open a diplomatic relationship with your country."

"Very well. I will arrange it immediately."


The Celestina Empire, The Moonlight Meeting Hall, Public Council Meeting Building, 12th December 1524 / 225

The history book will write the Celestina Empire's meeting and the Eclipse Empire as one of the most notable histories that will gain attention from multiple worlds and systems. From what the Celestina Empire had gathered, the Eclipse Empire was ruled by a guild named Leaders 101. Armada was a Supreme Commander of the guild, meaning he's the Emperor of the Eclipse Empire.

Unlike the Celestina Empire, the Eclipse Empire never had a change of hats for the Ministers, practically since members of Leaders 101 guild are filling every top brass position. For the Celestina Empire, they make an election every five years and appoint the Emperor and the Prime Minister to take their mantle to rule in the Main Council's stead.

The Eclipse Empire is similar to the Celestina Empire, practically due to housing tolerance for multi-racial people. The tradition for each race is preserved to maintain harmony while abolishing any practice that harms others. The law on the Eclipse Empire was created based on the Almighty One's ancient scripture, while the Celestina Empire creates law based on the Scharlwarltz Law and the Main Council's Adventure Log that files the law on each Country and the world they visit during the adventure.

For this meeting, the Celestina Empire deploys all of its top brass. The Main Councils, the Main Advisors, the Adjutants of the Main Council, Emperor Hillem, Zealot Commander-in-Chief Tohriu Shiki, and his fiancée, Rosaria, along with the Zilva Silverain as the Deputy Chief of Shiki's unit, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Frederick Delauge, and Douglas Grant as the Minister of Defense, will participate in the meeting. From the Eclipse Empire, it will be Armada as the Emperor of the Eclipse Empire or Battle Emperor, Tiamat as the Empress of the Eclipse Empire or Dragon Empress, Ladenberg as the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Lisbon Amadora as the Deputy of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alfred Jodl as the Minister of Defense, Kronien as the Deputy Director of TEDASOTEM or the Dark Side of the Moon, Zenoral Akhtar as the Minister of Finance, Helena the first Battle Empress, and Dragzell, the Crown Prince of the Eclipse Empire.

The security was very tight, considering it will be the beginning of a diplomatic relationship between two Superpowers that rules over multiple systems and the world. The Eclipse Empire deploys their elite Schutzstaffel Units and is stationed around the building while the Celestina Empire deploys Battle Group Scharlwarltz, guarding the sky and inside the building.

The Celestina Empire earn a Superpower title after the Second Interstellar War, and up until now, they survive six Interstellar Wars, with four of them being the Interstellar Dimensional War in conjunction. The Eclipse Empire survive at least Twenty Interstellar Wars, with at least Eleven Interstellar System Wars, Nine Interstellar Dimensional Wars, and Five World Wars are recorded.

The media are gathered hours before meeting as both sides will take this memorable moment to put it on the news's front page. The spectators from both worlds are also present to witness this meeting. The seat arrangement for both sides is arranged in layers of the curved moon.

Sacchito opens the meeting.

"Thank you for coming today. As Lord Armada's request, we are here, as arranged, to discuss about establishing a diplomatic relationship between the Celestina Empire and the Eclipse Empire. First, let's talk about establishing an Embassy in both worlds. We already prepare a spot near the Ragnarok Palace where Lord Armada and Lady Tiamat currently reside."

"What? Ragnarok Palace?" Zenoral stops Sacchito's talk.

"Yes. What about it?"

"You..."

SMACK!

"Ouch!"

The Celestina Officials and spectators, aside from the Main Councils, Main Advisors, and Adjutants, are surprised. Shina only sighs when Zenoral smacks his head.

"You make them build the Ragnarok Palace?! That's unforgivable!"

"Where am I supposed to stay? At a guest castle arranged by the Celestina Empire!?"

"Your presence here already brings them a headache, let alone you want them to build a place where you and the Empress stay here!"

"The Almighty One gave me to—"

"I don't care about your crap!" Zenoral bows to Sacchito. "I apologize for our Emperor's Behavior, Great Emperor Sacchito."

"Oh, don't mind me. As long as he enjoys the stay, it's fine."

"No, no! I will give your Empire a proper amount of compensation as a token of apology!"

"But, I already pay it with something else."

"I don't care about how you pay them! You make them construct a Palace without us knowing, and that pisses me off!"

"The Almighty One gave me the order to investigate this Empire!"

Zenoral back off for a bit, but he'd still find the Ragnarok Palace construction unacceptable.

"Hmph! Fine if you got the orders from the Almighty One. But, I still want you to give some compensation since you didn't inform us about this mess."

"Okay, okay."

After some scenes, the talk continues by discussing some of the topics, such as technological sharing, trade rights for both Empires, security treaties, and the possibility of cross-cultural between two Empires.

"Regarding the security treaties, considering Lord Armada had participated in the Celestina-Papaldian War, which had just recently ended around three months ago. Aside from the Celestina will prepare the land for the base that will fit with everything you need, he also wants to establish a base at the city of Duro, the Papaldia Empire."

"Grrr..."

Zenoral starts to get irritated again once he heard that Armada wants to establish a base at the Papaldia Empire, aware of the trouble he will cause to the Celestina Empire. Even he was involved in this war, that doesn't mean he can just simply establish the base overseas like that. Because this is a matter of the Celestina Empire, he will prepare some compensation.

"I will not allow him to establish the Eclipse base outside the Celestina Empire. If it were a joint base, I would allow it."

This time Alfred Jodl, the Minister of Defense, joins the talk. He is already aware of the trouble caused by Armada and Tiamat's presence, let alone establishing the base outside the Celestina Empire that is merely unacceptable in his ears. The Minister of Defense from the Celestina Empire, General Douglas Grant, nodded.

"Yeah. I also agreed to this matter. If any of you wants to make a base outside the Celestina Empire, then it must be a joint base, no other way around."

Armada doesn't mind about it, considering he prepares compensation for it. But just when they were going to move for the cross-cultural talk, they could sense immense magic around the room. Sachi, Shina, Frederick, Daniel, and Victoria realize this magic signature. It's no other than Sacchito's parents, Reynes Lexington, and Dawn Rune Seraph, who had just arrived at the meeting.

"F-Father!"

Sachi stands up and bows to him.

"At ease, my son. I've come here to join the talk and give my straight answer to the Battle Emperor Armada."

Armada looks at him as he expects Reynes' arrival.

"Hm? Oh, I've been expecting for you."

"I will still be going to decline the offer. If I join the guild, we might not be able to see the Celestina Empire like this today, and you will never visit this Empire."

"Hmph. Fair point."

Reynes joins the meeting with several officials, including his wife, Dawn Rune Seraph, taking a seat. Reynes looks at Shiki, grinning as he takes a seat with his fiancée, Rosaria.

"You said you want to be single forever, Shiki."

"I... I change my mind about that."

"Who is he?"

"It's my former Commander, the Great King of the Kingdom of Scharlwarltz, Reynes Lexington."

"I-it's an honor to meet you, Your Majesty. I-I'm Rosaria, the current Queen of the Kingdom of Verlaine."

"Save the formality. Please proceed as I would also want to open a diplomatic relationship with the Eclipse Empire."

The Scharlwartlz Kingdom, the Kingdom where Sacchito was born, is the most prestigious Country in the World of Yggdrasil. Even after the Great War ended around eight hundred years ago, Scharlwarltz remains stands, and the Lexington Family legacy continues. As Sacchito returns to his seat, the talk continues.

"For the Adventurers Guild, we will issue a Foreigner card and an aptitude rank. They can choose the reward system, whether physical money, such as gold coins, platinum coins, and such, or transfer it into a card. The guild system will update each adventurer's skill aptitude every six months as a part of the mandatory procedure to evaluate themselves. The standard tax rate is fifteen percent, and for the Celestina Empire establishing the guild overseas will be twenty-five percent, with ten percent for Celestina, and fifteen percent for the Country where we establish the guild."

"So this means we were allowed to travel inside your dungeon?"

Answering Alfred's question, Eleonora nodded.

"Yes, but that means we want authorization as well to travel inside your dungeon at the Eclipse Empire. Considering the threat rank rating may differ from both of our perspectives, we will send teams of adventurers specialized in to explore and scouting to determine the threat level."

"We will consider it."

Alicia starts to open the talk, which goes to the topic of the academy.

"I'm Alicia Permeal, the Grand Duchess of Studia. The next topic we will talk about is the partnership between academies. We can start making a partnership between the academies at the Celestina Empire and the Eclipse Empire."

In response to Alicia's topic, the first Battle Empress, Helena, speaks.

"I'm Helena, the First Battle Empress. We would be grateful if we were going to have an excellent partnership between academies. But first, we can start with our crown academies for the first project. We will offer the top academy for collaboration as a start. What's your best academy?"

"Royal Academy of Celestina. It's in the capital of Studia, Juno."

"The Eclipse's top academy is the Dragon Imperial Academy."

"That will be fine. If things are getting better, we can expand the program further."

"How about your agricultural and others? Mind if you're telling us in detail?"

Hearing that, Reynes clapped twice and snapped his fingers on both hands. The spectators and media fell into silence as they could no longer see or hear the chatter from inside the meeting room. The only exception is Emelone, who joins through Reynes' group. Alicia looks surprised about this.

"I want all spectators and media away. It will be a very serious and classified talk."

"Eh? Why?"

"Grand Duchess Alicia. You will be poking about one of their precious resources. I've been informed about that resources before. It's called a World Treasure, and it generates endless resources of materials and materials."

"Wait? Does that mean it has things that have similar abilities to the Celestina Empire?"

"Yes. It is one of the reasons why I refuse to join Leaders 101, and it's against my family's doctrine."

"I understand..."

Armada looks at Reynes, chuckling.

"This interests me since you're not intrigued to take possession of the World Treasure. Your son is also doing a great job here."

"I have zero interest in that. Besides, I want to experience some hardship first, to make us feel the struggle to get those resources, from harvesting, mining, processing it, until it was ready to use for the public."

"Ha ha ha! As expected of the Legendary Guardian Knight who runs on wisdom! No wonder you're irreplaceable for thousand of years!"

Reynes already used to this, but the thing is, it will be getting better when Scharlwartlz forms a diplomatic relationship with the Eclipse Empire as well.

"I will consider making a diplomatic relationship with the Kingdom of Scharlwarltz, Reynes. Considering your son brings so much feat for his new homeland."

"I will take that as a compliment, Lord Armada."

"I will form a diplomatic relationship with your country as well, then."

"Hmph. That's fine with me. Son, are you keeping your legacy?"

"Of course, father. I always uphold our tradition of exploring the world."

"Good to hear, then."

Hearing this, Alicia nodded, understanding how weightful this matter is.

"I understand. I will not pursue this matter further. To think that the Eclipse Empire has something similar to us about the resources... then, let's continue the meeting."

Feena starts to talk about the technology as the spectator can watch and hear it once Reynes took off the barrier.

"I'm Grand Duchess Feena Minazuki, Ruler of the Mechania. In this country, we do not consider outdated technology obsolete as we can keep improving and utilizing it. We always have some of the old technology in hand for safety measures, should the worst-case scenario happen inside the Celestina Empire.

In general, we give people access to the technology they needed to fulfill their daily life. So we have multiple people living together even they have a different styles. Aside from scientific technology, we combine both magic and science technology, so people can use the technology we provide without any discrimination. How's your technology works?"

In response to that, Dragzell, the Crown Prince, answers it.

"We give some of the outdated technology to the civilians, but we were also making it advanced enough so people can use it without any discrimination. We have a centralized AI that helps the daily life of the people. The reason we give them the outdated tech is to prevent the rising of the rebellion. Both of us are similar, combining magical and scientific technology. How come you allow them to access higher technology?"

"We have multiple AI's, but we can't trust them completely. The reason we do that is that we need to consider each of their own lifestyles. Some of us want to remain at the medieval, modern, or maybe you want to run the house fully automated. We can't dictate it since it was their own decision to do so."

"I see... Perhaps we can take a look at each other technologies so that we can improve each other."

"I agree with it. We can start with the civilian technology first."

The next topic they will talk about is intelligence. Shiki was the Commander-in-Chief of the Zealot Strike Force. On the other hand, Maya Lyliat holds the highest authority as the Supreme Commander of the Celestina Imperial Intelligence Security Agency or known as CIISA.

"I'm Maya Lyliat, the Grand Duchess of Byade and the Supreme Commander of the Celestina Imperial Intelligence Security Agency, or known as CIISA. We want to talk about the joint intelligence operation. I assume we have a common enemy to share, isn't it?"

This time Kronien, the one who wears a mask, answers Maya's talk.

"Yes. It's the Etanaru Empire, isn't it?"

"Yes. In some cases, if we are compatible with each other, we might be able to make a good team for intelligence gathering."

"I'm looking forward to it."

Even Kronien has some kind of death aura around him; none of Celestina and Scharlwarltz's representatives are affected by it. For spectators, they can feel some eerieness.

The talk continues for a while as the spectators and media are recording the meeting and preparing to release the news. When the meeting ends, it will be a new history for each of the country's perspectives. The Celestina Empire and the Kingdom of Scharwartlz form a diplomatic relationship with the Eclipse Empire, the Imperial Country that was regarded as the strongest country in multiple worlds. In the Eclipse Empire's perspective, the Celestina Empire and the Kingdom of Scharlwarltz is the first and second Superpower nation that forms a diplomatic relationship with the Eclipse Empire.


The Banquet

The banquet was one of the most extravagant events in the history of the Celestina Empire. Because the Superpowers that rule more than one system of planet gather, it is worth being put into a history book.

The representatives from the three countries are talking to each other. But, during that banquet, some will make a fuss when Lily and Lyla start to make a mess with Tiamat.

"Old hag~~"

"Come here, old hag~~"

"Huuuh?! I will get you!"

Lily and Lyla show the board written "Old Hag" to Tiamat while Luciana and Aegina tease her by making some facial jokes. Tiamat, of course, got irritated and chase after them. Luckily, Feena already prepares the portal, so five of them enter through the portal as Feena gave them notice.

"Go back in one hour, okay?"

"Yeees!!"

Helena saw Tiamat chase Lily, Lyla, Luciana, and Aegina into the portal set by Feena. Sofya, Alicia, and Shina only sip their drink as they know what they are doing.

"Are they going to be alright? She doesn't like being called like that for some reason."

"They will be fine. The twins always want to make fun of her."

"Although they will be here half dead."

"Those girls knew how to tease her. Don't worry; they won't offend her too much."

Believing what they said, Helena changed the topic.

"Hmm... I've heard that Lady Sofya owns the orphanage around the Celestina Empire. How did you make such a program for those kids?"

"About my orphanage, Lady Helena? We're using some of the profits from trading to fund these orphanages. Not only that, but Alicia also makes a scholarship for those who are at the orphanage."

"I might want to send some of the orphan kids to the Celestina Empire. What will they become once they are able to earn their own money?"

"Uhh..."

Sofya frowns a bit, but she decides to answer it.

"Up to half of them register themselves as a part of Celestina's Honor Guard and Military service, while the rest are working at a different section. I don't know why, but... They tend to send me money, even though I'm still earning money up until these days. They even establish a cult, which they worship me as a Goddess. I can't do anything about them."

"Fufu... I think those kids like you a lot."

"It does..."

Shiki can still feel pains on both of his arms and back. After the wrestling match, the pain already subsided much, but Armada just likes to bully him more.

"Zealot Chief Shiki."

"Ah, Your Highness Dragzell. What brings you here?"

"Is my dad keep doing that to you?"

"Pretty much... Although both he and I often ended up getting smacked by Shina and Sofya for it."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Probably I should check on you often to keep my father off your back."

"That's fine. As long as he has fun here, I don't mind about it."

"And who are you?"

Rosaria bows to him.

"Greetings, Your Highness. I'm Rosaria Verlaine, the Queen of the Verlaine Kingdom and Shiki's Fiancee."

"Oh. When will you both get married?"

"After I've done the Masters Degree."

"Good to hear, then. Send me the marriage invitation once you two decide the wedding date."

"Sure."

When Armada takes a bite, he immediately burst green flame to Shiela, turning her face into green charcoal.

"You swap my chili with your wasabi!"

The banquet was very crowded, and an hour later, Tiamat brings back both Twin Valkyries and Twin Rabbits from the portal. All of them are barely conscious after Tiamat gave them a lesson to half-dead, and Sofya only sighs as she heals both twins.

"Alright now, get yourself into a glutton mode. Your energy must be depleted after enduring her beating for an hour."

"Yes..."

The banquet continues while Celestina invites the Eclipse Empire to attend the Council Meeting next year. The Council Meeting will feature the Papaldia Empire occupying the "Seat of Losers" or "Seat of Shame," a seat exclusively reserved for any country that has been defeated by the Celestina Empire and must attend a Council Meeting to be shamed by other countries.


Next Day

When the news spreads around the Celestina Empire, those who form a diplomatic relationship with Celestina start to fear, yet they also further respect the Celestina Empire. Able to create a diplomatic relationship with the Eclipse Empire while maintaining the status as a Superpower was already a feat worth to be remembered by other nations.

Countries outside the world and dimension where it has influences from the Celestina Empire are taking caution of this movement, and later, they will call the three nations, the Celestina Empire, the Kingdom of Scharlwarltz, and the Eclipse Empire as "The Three Powerhouse," or "Trinity." The Trinity consists of God, Creation, and Spirit. The Eclipse Empire as God, the Celestina Empire as Creation, and the Scharlwarltz Kingdom as Spirit. For each of the specializations, the Eclipse Empire specialized in Absolute Dominance, the Celestina Empire specialized in Jack For All Trades, and the Kingdom of Scharlwarltz specialized in Legacy of Wisdom or people call it as Legacy of Lexington.

1