001. Hostile Takeover!
154 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

January 1st, 2021.

Jinx street, Konid District. Guran city. 

Uber Restaurant is under hostile takeover. Police can't take any action risking the safety of the hostages. They are trying to communicate with the hostile takers but aren't getting any response at the moment. 

At 12:28 pm, an 811 call was received and recorded and was directed immediately to the Crime Annihilation Force's konib branch. 

"Please help! Uber restaurant is under attack by some crazy masked men calling themselves as members of a to z organization or something! We, customers and employees of the restaurant, are being held hostages. I am risking my life right now making this call. Please help."

The nearest patrol unit, responding to the distress call, arrived at the restaurant. A male blonde cop wearing cool looking shades got out of the Patrol car accompanied by a ponytailed brunette lady cop. It struck as unusual to them, seeing the main door locked with the "we're closed" sign hanging on it since it's the feast fest that day. 

"What do we do now? We don't even know whether that distress call is legit." Sergeant Thomas said to Officer Messy, taking out his mobile. "Wait, I will try calling that distress number again."

"What happened?" Messy asks. 

"Some sweet-voiced lady is saying that the number I am trying to connect is switched off. So she is suggesting to take some time off and plan a date night." Thomas replies. 

"Eew! Who is that unlucky mobile operator? That poor girl must be fed up with her life feeling so low as to possibly go on a date with you." Messy mocks Thomas. 

"I am talking about us, dummy. You and I. Why can't you understand what I say every single time!" Thomas shouts at Messy. 

"Try flirting without involving another woman!" Messy yells back at Thomas. 

"Dispatch calling. Patrol 4, respond. What's the status? Over." Police chief radios on walkie.

"Chief? Is that you, sir? What are you doing at dispatch, Sir? Aren't you busy investigating the "seven scythe killings" case?" Messy stuns to the chief's voice on the radio. 

"Oh, it's you, messy! Is Thomas there too? Oh, sorry, forget I ever asked that! There's no place he can be without you nearby." Chief radios.

"The restaurant's main door is locked. There are no signs of dispute outside or around. But people are gathering around us, chief. Over" Thomas radios back. 

"Why are they gathering around you, Sergeant Thomas? Over." Chief radios. 

"Probably grown fond of the dramatic couple argument in the middle of the street. Over" Thomas radios back. 

"What the hell are you two arguing about now? Over." Chief radios. 

"I am shouting at officer Messy for not understanding what I say every single time and she is shouting back at me cause she doesn't even understand why I am shouting at her right now. You know, the usual lovers' fight, sir. Over." Thomas radios back to captain. 

"What!? Sergeant Thomas and officer Messy, focus on the job in front of you. What the hell are you two doing causing a commotion in public like kids? Both of you report back to the station immediately! Over and out!" Walkie  goes radio silent. 

"So, back to the station, eh? I thought today might be fun!" Thomas sighs. 

Both get in their Patrol car, start the engine and are about to leave. 

"Dispatch calling, respond. We have been continuously getting 811 calls from all over that place. Something is going on inside that building. Backup units are on their way. Dispatch 4 stay where you are. This is starting to look like a hostile takeover. Over." Walkie talks suddenly. 

"Oh yeah! Looks like my lucky day after all!" officer Messy grins. "Today if I get to fire my weapon, I will think about going out with you, just for dinner though." 

Both get out of the patrol car, knock on the main door and sweep the area around asking the people nearby for any information.

The backup teams arrived at 12:48 pm. They are trying to figure out a way to communicate with the hostiles inside when the main door key knob clicks and the door opens slowly from the inside. 

"All units, get back. Stay alert. There has been a movement." Thomas commands on the radio. "Hold your position. Do not engage. Wait for my order."

A tall and muscular guy, covered full in tattoes comes out of the door, stretching his arms and legs as if he has been relieved from a long immobile posture. .

"Oh! You little rats are here! I thought I heard something outside. Some crazy ass couple fight, maybe. Where the hell do you guys come from. No one invited you to the party. Go, go back to your holes and hide, you mice." he shushes the police, walking out of the building, holding a gun in his hand while the door shuts and locked from the inside. 

"Sir, please put down your weapon, or else we will have no choice but to shoot you! I repeat! Put down your weapon and hands where we can see them. Don't fool around with an armed weapon, Sir!" Officer Messy orders the tattooed man.

"Wow! What a beauty. Smoking hot. How about your number? You are very lucky you found me when I am still a bachelor but not lucky enough for my virgin sausage!" The tattooed guy drips water from his mouth, staring at officer Messy.

"Hey! Watch it if you fancy your arrogant sausage! She is my girl!" Thomas shouts at the tattooed man, pointing his gun at him. 

"Sorry, bro. I can't help it when I see a beauty waiting to get flirted." the tattooed man said, staring at messy's chest. 

"Quit staring like that, you pervert! And what the heck is the matter with you calling me your girl, Thomas? And why the hell are you two buddy-talking each other! He is a freaking gangster for god's sake! Look at your badge, idiot! You're a goddamn cop dammit!" Messy scolds Thomas while the rest of the police force stands there dumbfounded. 

"Enough already! You and your men surrender calmly before it's too late! This is the last time. I won't say it again! If you don't, we shall have no choice but to disarm you forcefully!" Thomas, with his conscience eating away his patience, warns the tattooed guy.

"God! I'm trembling in fear! Please don't shoot! I'll be good and give you guys all a chance to run away as fast as you can! Come on! Run away, you guys!  Please give me the honor to hunt you down and devour you all one by one, you pathetic little losers!" The tattooed guy, acting scared, starts threatening the cops, mocking them with crazy face expressions. 

"What's with this guy acting crazy all of a sudden. I think your irresistible beauty knocked out sanity out of his head! You need to work on keeping your gorgeousness under control, you hear me!" Thomas flirts with Messy.

to be continued... 

4