002. Brick!
142 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shut your degenerate trap at once, you tease! Do you want a piece of me!" Messy shouts at Thomas, scolding him pervert. 

"So, that crazy loud couple argument we heard from inside, it's you guys. Hey, you two are gonna get it first for disturbing the a to z gathering. 

"What's a to z? I've never heard of it! Have you, my dear?" Thomas asks Messy, moving close to her, placing his hand sideways around her neck. 

"No, I haven't!" Messy pushes Thomas away. "And Keep your hands to yourself, you perv! Pour your delusional charm into getting answers out of him instead of flirting! 

"You blushed just now, didn't you? I know you did! Don't lie! Your face turned red just now when my hand grabbed one of your Yorkshire puddings into its grip." Thomas makes Messy agitate. 

"You're quite a hyperactive one, aren't you? I like you, boy! Ask whatever you want, I'll try to answer to my full knowledge! How about it, boy?" The tattooed man cheers up.

"It's Matthew! Thomas Matthew! People call me Thomas but those who like me call me Tom! Pleasure to meet you, you are?" Thomas introduced himself to the tattooed man. 

"I'm Max! People call me brick as you can see why! Pleasure is all mine, Tom! Haha!" The tattooed man introduces himself to Thomas. 

"Only one question, eh? Okay then, are you guys holding hostages inside?" Thomas says. 

"You dumb fool, you could have asked about what the heck is going on here!" Messy shouts at Thomas. 

"Yeah, you're right! Why didn't I think of it? You sure are getting smart every day, Messy!" Thomas says to Messy with a smirking face. 

"You're pathetic and naive! That's why I like you! As I promised earlier, I shall answer to you to my full knowledge!" Brick says, "Yes, we are holding hostages inside the building! But they are not the customers or employees of the restaurant! I'm sure you've heard about last month's Juvenile prison break and that those 12 escaped convicts are still at large."

"What? There was a prison break in Juvenile! No one told me about anything like that! I'm very sad for making these good for nothing guys my friends. You are in this too, Messy, so, don't act innocent!" Thomas interrupts Brick. 

"You're a cop, dammit, not a tenth grader! So, act like one! No one needs to tell you such breaking news incidents! You should be aware of them by yourself! Quit whining and get a hold of yourself, you degenerate!" Messy shouts back at Thomas. 

"Anyway, sorry for interrupting, Brick, please continue. You're so good at storytelling. I'll deal with my friends later!" Thomas says to Brick. 

"It took some time but we finally caught each one of those escaped convicts risking the very lives of our precious comrades! They are the hostages and they were told nicely to make numerous 911 calls from the mobiles we provided them!" Brick takes out his mobile and makes a video call to one of his men inside the building for providing proof to what he said. "See for yourself! There, there, now you believe me, right?"

"Identities are confirmed! Those are the escaped convicts alright! What's the meaning of your action? What are you trying to achieve here? Is this a negotiation?" Messy inquires Brick. 

"More importantly, why are those hostages all covered in bandages?" Thomas asks.

"Oh, that, we were being way too nice to them! Haha!" Brick laughs. "And this is not a negotiation. This is an act of appeal to form an alliance with CAF!" 

"Then what's with the malicious performance of yours in the beginning, you dick head!" Messy says to Brick. 

"You fell for it, didn't you?" Thomas taunts Messy. 

"Shut up!" Messy shouts at Thomas. 

"By any chance, does b in a to z organization stand for Brick?" Thomas asks Brick, making a funny face. "Eh, forget I asked cause that would be crazy!"

"You are not as dumb as you look, boy,  I'll give you that!" Brick praises Thomas." Yes, it's as you figured. I'm "b for Brick". And as 26 alphabets form the English language, we, 26 mob bosses form the powerful a to z organization which controls each and every activity in this city. We have our people infiltrated in every government, public and private sector organizations."

"So, you are saying that CAF is compromised? If you have your people in our force, then why do you bother forming an alliance with us?" Messy speaks. 

"You know the meaning of an infiltration, don't you? It's unethical and illegal. What we want is the legal support from CAF!" Brick says. "We have been ruling this city in Shadows for as long as I can remember. In fact, z of a to z was one of the founding fathers of Guran city. So, why didn't any of you hear about our existence. It's because we prefer organizing from Shadows and it goes without saying that we love our privacy."

"Then why are you compromising your privacy now?" Messy asks Brick. "Did you guys run out of shadows or something?"

"Recently, a new rival organization emerged out of nowhere and has been a real pain in the ass. In order to deal with them, we need your support. You don't know how strong and influential they are to force us out of the shadows. You'll know about their power only when they come for you. You are just as helpless as us against them." Brick tries to explain that they are all merely just prey to the future threat. 

 "If what you said is true, then we are all toast! It doesn't hurt to be safe, so, let us update our captain about the situation here." Sergeant Thomas calls for the police chief on the radio when everyone receives a video message showing a woman in captivity. 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you one more thing. We have your new captain in our captivity. Haha!" Brick smiles, scratching his head. 

"The woman in the video is our new captain alright! She has been transferred from Cedric district precinct and is supposed to take charge as konid district precinct's captain this evening! Seeing her,  it looks like she was abducted when she was resting at her home. What a memorable welcome gift, you assholes! You are not gonna get away from this!" Messy gives Brick a mouthful. 

to be continued. 

3