The Vengeance of the Fallen
219 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucifer appeared in the forest next to both Mary and Aria, he shoved past them and entered the building in front of them. Lying in the centre of the room was Lilith's cold body, he walked up to her and kissed her forehead, he placed her in his pocket dimension and walked back out of the building.

He then flew towards the Loki Familia encampment and he landed at the entrance to it. He sliced the throat of the two men standing guard before they could even speak, he dragged their bodies into the centre of the encampment and hung them from a pole by their intestines. The entire camp surrounded Lucifer, he smiled and summoned his domain of death and approached Loki's tent, as he did she left it and met him head on to his surprise.

When he went to grab her however his hand went through her, she began to laugh and said" So you found her dead, I tried to stop Bete but we couldn't, I didn't want her to die but that is what happens to people who get close to you isn't it Lucifer? I know who you really are, Hephaestus told me and that is why we are here. You will not find me or my finest as we have already left the area and it is nearly impossible for you to  get us if we return to the city."

Lucifer smiled at the mention of the city but he made his death domain intensify on everyone that was surrounding him, he forced his insignia to form in the ground. He marked the forest as his and he vanished once more, he knew that Loki wasn't gone, just hiding. He summoned the Ai which knew exactly what he wanted.

"Master I have already generated the ability to track down a god's divinity. Installing it into your body now. Please prepare for intense pain, please also note that this ability has consumed a small amount of divinity however you now generate it daily. Ascending to become a Devil has connected you the universes need for destruction, granting you small amounts daily."

Lucifer stood still smiling at Loki as his body shook in pain, despite appearances, Loki was a little worried about what was happening to the man she once loved. Noticing the pain in Loki's eye Lucifer began to laugh and acted out breaking the illusions neck, he then clicked his fingers and the people stuck in his domain all died.

"Master you can now begin the hunt, I wish you the best of luck, may you avenge lady Lilith."

Lucifer flew into the air and to the horror of the Illusion, he headed towards the location that Loki was hiding. Before Loki could react Lucifer landed right next to her and grabbed her by the throat, she began to struggle. Ais ran at Lucifer and forced him to drop Loki and take a few steps back, he smiled and drew his dagger, he then feinted attack Ais from the left which she bought, he then stabbed her in the right leg and the daggers Vamparic ability forced her to her knees.

Lucifer walked past her she attempted to force herself back onto her feet, He grabbed Loki by the neck again and asked with a smile on his face" Where is the dog?"

2