War!
279 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucifer squeezed Loki's neck tighter, he then asked again "Where is the dog?"

Loki just smiled at him and refused to speak, Lucifer laughed and said"If you will not tell me then you are no longer needed, say hello to Zeus for me as I'm returning you to heaven now. By the time either of you has the strength to return here, everything you hold dear will have been burnt, the people you love killed and that will be just the beginning."

Lucifer then broke Loki's neck, he was aware that she could use her divinity to fake the injury so he infused his own into his dagger and separated her head from its body. He then stored the head in his pocket dimension and approached Ais, he cut her other leg and lifted her by her throat.

He made eye contact with her and said" I promised your mother that I wouldn't kill you however I'm a little low on patience at the moment and unlike Loki if I slit your throat that will be the end for you. Now is the time to pick your side carefully."

A pool of blood began forming underneath Ais who was slowly losing consciousness, she spat some of her blood at Lucifer which covered the side of his face. He laughed and said," Very well, you  are loyal to a fault and for that I respect you, I fear what your mother will do when she finds out the truth but that is part of the fun I guess."

As Lucifer was about to begin squeezing the life out of Ais, a howl echoed around the mountain they were standing on. Bete appeared from behind a rock and said" Lilith had to die, you are a rodent that pollutes the planet with your presence alone, Loki explained to us who you are and I'm glad you are finally showing your true colours. Shame she had to die for you to do that."

Lucifer threw Ais onto the floor and laughed, he looked at Bete and let his anger resurface, he smiled and said" Pup, Loki always got it wrong as did Zeus, I tried to be good this time around. Do you know how hard it was to not kill you then? I should have done it and been done with it. I let my need for a clean revenge blind me to the fact that I'm no longer a God, I don't need to be 'Good' anymore, enough talking though, you will be joining your Goddess in death."

Lucifer disappeared and appeared next to Bete and cut his right hand off, he then disappeared again and returned to cut his left leg off before vanishing again. He then lifted Bete by his hair and said"Changed my mind. You do not get to die, you will be a warning for the people of this world, along with the head of your Goddess."

Lucifer then cut the symbol of his Familia directly into the body of  Bete and used the curse variant of his domain of death, he cursed Bete with Immortality, he then teleported to the Guildhall using his Ai with Bete in hand. Once he was there he dragged Bete by his hair and flew above the guildhall and shouted:" Loki and her Familia have killed one of my own, My name is Lucifer and as of now I'm actively declaring war on ALL Gods and Goddess."

He then Skewered Bete's body on a spear and then rammed the spear onto the roof of the guild, he then took out a second spear and drove it through Loki's skull and slammed it into the building next to Bete's body. He looked at the stunned crowd and said" I will be leaving for a while but when I return you all must be ready because no one will survive me, the oncoming storm."

Lucifer then returned to his forest and left through the portal to the other dimension, when he arrived he walked into a room at the back of the mansion and opened his pocket dimension and removed Lilith's body.

He froze the area around her body to preserve it and said" I'm glad I got to you in time, all be it a close call."

Lucifer then slit his wrist open, his newly divine blood dripping into Lilith's mouth...

 

And thus ends book one, the fall of a god. Book two will be out on May 8th or earlier if I can get a stockpile of chapters made quicker. Book two will be a separate book, named, Strike the Blood: The Rise of Lucifer. A chapter will be released in this book when the other is made public, thank you for the support on the novel so far,  it means a lot, I look forward to seeing you in the next one.

3