Chapter 1-It Begins
490 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should i do world building
  • Yes Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No Votes: 4 22.2%
Total voters: 18 · This poll was closed on Feb 7, 2021 03:01 PM.

  "Huh where am I", a lone voice drifted in the void.

Everywhere was dark without a speck of light, but if there was light you will notice there was a man drifting in the void.

My name is Damian I am a Nigerian, I'm 24 years old and I was walking home from work.

Today was boring as always, my boss bossing me around as usual.

I am a self-proclaimed Otaku even though I haven't really read many manga's or such, but I have read enough to know that when a truck hits you, you reincarnate automatically with some awesome cheats, and that is exactly what happened.

I was walking back home with the rain pouring heavily on me as I didn't have the foresight to bring an umbrella.

I walked briskly as the pedestrian light turned green and then it happened, I slipped, I thought, wow, it's over, I will die now, however nothing happened.

Then I got up and crossed over to the other side of the street.

I was glad that no truck had hit me as I still liked my world even though I lived my life like a robot without me having any time to rest at all and always being told what to do.

As I was leaving someone running away pushed me straight onto road and I saw a truck coming.

'Bam' I felt a sharp pain but then the pain was gone. That was when I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a dark place I could a void.

I noticed that I was not in control of my body.

And so, I drifted for a long time.

9