Chapter 2-God?
439 10 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should I keep writing?
  • Yes you keep trying your best Votes: 41 97.6%
  • No get this trash out of my face Votes: 1 2.4%
Total voters: 42

    As Damian was floating in the void, his soul kept absorbing some type of energy.

After floating in the void for eons, Damian finally opened his eyes.

"Weird where am I, oh I am still here"

Damian realized he was still in the void, however there was something different this time, this time he could see outside of the void.

When Damian saw this, he felt a longing deep inside his soul, drawing him to go out, stretching his arm forward, space cracked like glass and shattered.

Damian was surprised, but he didn't have time to ask questions when a strong suction force dragged him through the crack.

He didn't resist and just let things take their course.

When he opened his eyes. he saw that he was in a magnificent palace, and somehow he felt drawn to it, like a long lost friend, just as he was wondering what was going on, a woman appeared before him,

"hmm it seems she chose you, fine I will guide you"

However in another dimension as soon as Damian crack space, four beings looked towards that area in unison,

"it seems something has infiltrated our planetary domain"

one of them spoke, another nodded,

"and they seem to be powerful, I haven't felt this kind of power for eons, not since the Supreme Goddess died"

"let's go and see if this new presence is friend or foe".

The others agreed and they all disappeared.

Back at the castle Damian couldn't believe what he was hearing, the original Supreme Goddess had died, and her fragments scattered in the void, with her last shard of consciousness, she summoned a recently deceased soul from a different reality and plane, one who still had the wish to live and then she infused him with her power.

Damia was shocked, he felt as if he had won the lottery, but one thing was still bothering him,

"if she was really the Supreme Goddess and all that, powerful enough to abduct me from a different plane, how did she die?"

You are not ready to know that yet, don't worry about it, you will know eventually.

"I don't know how to tell him I don't know, but the memories should be in the fragments, he should see them eventually".

"Well anyway"

Damian continued,

"You said you are the spirit in this palace that walked with the former Goddess right",

she nodded.

Damian smiled,

"okay, tell me about this world"

"okay",

she said, however just as she wanted to start narrating the story of the world, she smiled and said,

"My lord you have some visitors"

6