Chapter 3-The New God Is Born
357 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should i do multiple pov?
  • Yes Votes: 19 67.9%
  • No Votes: 9 32.1%
Total voters: 28

From here on the mc will be taking the path of an anti hero, so don't blame him for some decisions he may or may not take. Thank you for understanding.

  He felt himself reforming, after what seemed like ages he felt light and stable. 

Then his head started to hurt like hell. It flowed with all sorts of information about the thousands of universes he controlled. 

Meanwhile on different planets, there were different scales of Natural disasters, but it happened on every planet in every universe. 

It was caused when God gave her power to Tokagawa.

 The heavens shook and the earth roared furiously, and that was the cause of multiple earthquakes, flooding, fires e.t.c,

 Tokagawa's head was reeling from all the information he now knew.

 He suddenly felt calm, and he felt his head become clearer than ever before. 

He now knew how the entire multiverse was created. 

He laughed, and then he suddenly realized he hadn't seen his face yet. 

He then visualised a mirror and it materialized right in front of him. 

He saw that his appearance was befitting a God. 

He had white hair, golden eyes with a straight chin. 

All that could be said was that any girl who saw him will be entranced. 

Tokagawa grinned and decided to start having fun immediately. 

He had always wanted to go to a world with magic, so he materialised a collection of fantasy planets with swords and magic. 

He saw billions of planets, but one caught his attention.

 It was the planet Arcaia, with Humans, Demons,Elves, Beast kin, Dwarves and monsters as it's inhabitants, in addition it had a game system. 

He smiled and decided to to go have some fun.

 But he realised that if he descended into Arcaia in his present form, even if he sealed his power, the planet will still end up being destroyed, so as a solution he created another vessel.

 It was like the present him only younger, 15 years old to be precise. 

He transferred his consciousness into the vessel which had 1/10 of his power.

 And he still shut his power away. 

(AN: Now you may be wondering how he was able to do all this even though he had just become God. The answer is when he wants something he just needs to think about it and something tells him want to do). 

He decides to descend to Arcaia as he plans to takeover the planet slowly just for fun.

 His adventures were just starting as he laughed loudly.

Announcement

Alright guys comment below on your thoughts on this book, peace

5