Chapter 4-Surprising Decision
275 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Are enjoying the story so far
  • Yes Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 17

The four entities who had earlier left to search for Damian were now seated in front of him.

They couldn't believe their eyes when they heard what the spirit had said, not only couldn't they believe the Goddess was dead, they also couldn't believe Damian was the one chosen, however they didn't refute it as they could sense the energy coming from him.

Damian had already been introduced to them, they were,

The Goddess Of Life, The God Of Death, The Goddess Of Creation, and The God Of Destruction. 

He asked them to introduce the world to him as he felt they were closer to the heart of issues than even the Spirit.

They obliged him and told him about the world.

They told him they were the four High Gods of Arcaia as they already told him.

There were High Gods, Middle Gods, and Low Gods.

The High Gods were, The Goddess Of Life, The God Of Death, The Goddess Of Creation, and The God Of Destruction. 

The High Gods were the second highest entities in the world after the Supreme God, which was Damian.

Then there were Middle Gods who had been picked by the High Gods.

They were, The Goddess Of Light, The God Of Darkness, The Goddess Of Space-Time, The God Of Magic, The Goddess Of Wisdom and Knowledge, The God Of Fire, The Goddess Of Water, The God of Earth and The Goddess of Air.

Then there were the Low Gods who were chosen by the Middle Gods

They also explained a little about the game like system that was used for people to level up and get stronger.

He listened as they told him about  countless kingdoms and races.

Tokagawa had a plan and he told the High Gods not to tell the middle or low Gods anything about him descending.

They agreed and left.

Unbeknownst to them, after Damian had passed through the crack, something else had come out too, a dark shadowy entity.

It looked around for a while before flying off.

Damian decided to make his very own system. After tweaking it for some minutes it looked like this

 

NAME
TOKAGAWA
RACE
GOD
LEVEL
1
MP/MP
100/100
HP/HP
100/100
 

GOD BLOOD
0% UNLOCKED
                         STATS
STRENGTH
20
AGILITY
20
DURABILITY
20
 

INTELLIGENCE
100
CHARISMA
20
LUCK
20
SKILLS=Eye Of God(It allows you see the status of anything you wish and it detects magic signatures)

Hakai Locked(lt allows you to destroy anything you wish. Unlocks at 50% God blood unlock)

(Unlock other skills by completing quests and carrying out activities)

Magic Affinities= All magical affinities

Magical Attacks= Fireball, Hellflame, Destruction quake, Water ball, ice javelin, wind cutter.

Titles=Loved By Mana, Supreme creator, One Above All, Administrator

This was how his system looked like, and after he saw it he chuckled quietly. 

He had made it so he got 3× more xp than the normal person, but he also created the catch that the thing or person he kills most be of a higher rank than him.

And with that he finally descended to Arcaia

3